Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to go all in the next 3 days, what coin would you choose?  (Read 1467 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:55:05 PM

Of course i suggest to no one going all in, but let's see what will be the answers here.

Wink
At the end it is going to depend on your aversion to risk, since in your scenario you are taking such a great risk already by investing everything in a single coin then the only coin in which I would consider doing that will be bitcoin since all the other coins add more risks and not benefits in my opinion.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:22:50 PM

I think I would go all in for omisego. I believe that coin is still very undervalued. it is pumped just a bit in a week but price didnt move that high. I could wait some more months with omisego.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:26:38 PM

If you're brave enough, you can buy BCH for maximum profit, but I wouldn't do this honestly. Try to figure out the trend of bitcoin and take your position accordingly.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:32:39 PM

Maybe not going all in on one coin because cryptocurrencies are high risk but i like AION it has a good project which i see to be a game changer for most blockchain projects in the future.
Bitcoin is another coin I can not leave out as its the biggest cryptocurrencies at the moment
DosManos

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

3 days all in? its really not smart move
i cant even choose a coin for doing that
i also think that the next 3 days will be some correction in all the coins, because almost all of them bleed
go all in BTC =]
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:57:24 PM

SHIFT. I must say that decentralised web is the future for all of us.

I would also suggest SHIFT. The other coin would be TRIGGERS. They will release a new roadmap in the next days and with 1500 Coins you will own a masternode.

But honestly never go all in..
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:04:59 PM

I would choose maybe for Bitcoincash but if i were to choose from all coins i would go for bitcoin. Bitcoin today has went up very high and it is even rising it has not yet stopped.

Litecoin is also a good one i already said that it would someday increase over 100 dollars, but someone told me that it would not. Today he is very wrong.
ferrydriver

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:20:53 PM

Of course i suggest to no one going all in, but let's see what will be the answers here.

Wink

It depends on for how long we were forced to hold, if longer than a month or so then ethereum, if less than a month I wouldn't pick eth as I don't think it's the best entry point right now and I'd prefer to wait till around 400 usd.
Siskaver

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:28:09 PM

I would go all in on the new Angel Token ICO.

Get in early to get the 690% bonus and then flip it on an exchange and make a quick 6x return in a few weeks!
bitonix

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:42:43 PM

Ofcourse it ll be bitcoin for every one. No other coin have gained as much as it does in the past 3 years
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:31:19 PM

This is a no brainer, definitely Bitcoin.

Bitcoin just crossed $9000 mark and you can expect media from all over the world will cover this news in the upcoming week.

If 0.01% of readers decide to take a shot an invest into it, market cap would rise in terms of billions, and due to limited supply, so would your investment.

Let's wait until wednesday and see if I was right.  Wink

Yes, after the launch of such news, bitcoin should grow even more in the near future. Many will start selling coins to make a profit and for the price to increase, many new users need to be attracted.
Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:00:47 PM

Bitcoin would be a good decision, right?  Wink

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
acuriousinvestor

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:14:51 AM

Its really cool to see everyone on the same page. As I read the title of this page, all I could think of was BTC.. My Grandma now knows about it because of the 10k mark
Vera619

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:00:32 PM

Bitcoin would be the best choice. Too obvious too ask as we can see how it pulls up that fast.
But not suggesting all-in. preferably make an investment that you can actually lose and get over with to avoid worrying too much while investing. Speculations sometimes give us hints of positive growth but sometimes serves as a downer.
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:01:26 PM

Ethereum.... Without a doubt
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:15:50 PM

Deeponion, Or Syscoin. They both have good working products that no other competitor has built in to their protocols.

Deeponion has deepvault (files) and deepsend(messaging) and is completely anonymous through tons of mechanisms, and Syscoin has the blockmarket that i believe is in beta at the moment.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:31:08 PM

I think Ethereum or Ethereum classic  Grin
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:04:52 PM

Bitcoin is bullish but also in a bubble. Not sure when it is going to pop but for a few days I'd say it was a safe bet. For the longer term I would diversify with alts, especially privacy coins which are becoming more popular now. Dash is going up to the moon - but probably a bubble as well

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
geraldgold

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

to the moon

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

any of the top 5. no one will be left out with their current marketcap. billions!!

keep it up.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:23:12 AM

WaltonChain, definitely.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: