Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Electronic Cigarettes - 20% Off Starter Kits  (Read 3918 times)
BitVapes (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 10:08:30 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2011, 07:43:10 PM by BitVapes

At BitVapes.com I am selling top-quality electronic cigarettes (the ones that actually work, not the cheap overpriced crap you might see at the mall).   The Joye eGo is widely regarded as the best electronic cigarette on the market, and for good reason.  

Check out any number of eGo reviews or just buy one for yourself and be amazed at how satisfying this device is, especially when paired with low-resistance atomizers.

We sell starter kits, replacement batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, e-liquids and accessories, and we are always expanding our inventory of items for sale.   Have a favorite e-liquid flavor or device you'd like to see in the store?  Let me know here or contact me on the site.

We were recently reviewed by the Click Bang radio show out of New York.  Here's the archived show, the Bitcoin and BitVapes segment starts around 55 mins.

Attention Canadian Vapers : BitVapes is proud to announce we have partnered with MapleLeafVapes.com to provide Canadian-made high quality e-liquids, mixed to order, shipping from Canada.  No more problems with customs importing nicotine e-liquid!  Check out these awesome new flavors here.

Here are a few of our great products.  Feel free to ask any questions you might have, I'll do my best to answer them.  Thanks for stopping by!

Sale 20% Off Starter Kits

Super eGo Starter Kit

eGo-T Deluxe Kit

Joye 510 Starter Kit

ECHO eGo Cartomizers

10ml E-Liquid Sample Pack

Buy Electronic Cigarettes with Bitcoin @ http://bitvapes.com
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
simplecoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 05:23:36 PM

Nice!

Long time vaper here.. The Ego & Ego-T are by far my favorite right now. Any chance of larger eLiquid bottles, 10ml would barely last me a week.

Also, has the Dekang RY4 gotten any closer to the original flavor? My last bottle tasted like burnt peanuts.

Donations: 1VjGJHPtLodwCFBDWsHJMdEhqRcRKdBQk
BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 09:19:58 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2011, 10:53:01 AM by BitVapes

Nice!

Long time vaper here.. The Ego & Ego-T are by far my favorite right now. Any chance of larger eLiquid bottles, 10ml would barely last me a week.

Also, has the Dekang RY4 gotten any closer to the original flavor? My last bottle tasted like burnt peanuts.

Thanks for the comment!  I agree, the eGo is a nice unit, I tried probably 20 different electronic cigarettes before I got my first eGo, and ever since I've never wanted anything else!  Great design and performance.

Thanks for the reminder to add larger bottle sizes for e-liquids, I have added 30ml and 50ml options.   I haven't specifically tried the Dekang RY4 in several months so I can't be sure how it has been lately, but I'm going to order some next time I re-up for myself.  It's one of Dekang's most popular flavors.

Currently, the products are shipped from the manufacturer in China.  After I build a bigger customer base and get more feedback like this, I'll know better what my customers are ordering and I'll be importing the goods myself from China in advance and re-shipping them from the United States.  This will allow me to source the products cheaper, and have faster and cheaper re-shipping so I'll be able to lower prices a bit and get the product to customers in North America a few days sooner.

I'm also going to setup some deals with some US e-liquid vendors, I know there are a lot of excellent flavors out there I just need to get one to work with me so I can add their product to my store.

gw4tt

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:28:31 AM

I used to use the GGTS back when I vaped. eGo is a great starter unit, but I loved high volt vaping with the mods.

Ended up switching to smokeless (snus) after awhile though since the e-cig just didn't do it enough for me. Sad

Works for a lot of people though, and I'm really happy to see this in the bitcoin marketplace.
BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 08:08:10 PM

I have added dual-coil cartomizers, 30ml and 50ml e-liquid bottle sizes and several new flavors to the store.  I also added old-school 801 style atomizers after a request from a customer.   If you need a particular style e-cig part or e-liquid flavor let me know, I'll do my best to add it.

http://bitvapes.com

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 08:49:49 PM

I may be making a purchase shortly... but have no idea where to start.  Any suggestions for where to read up some about e-cigs?
BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 10:35:40 PM

I may be making a purchase shortly... but have no idea where to start.  Any suggestions for where to read up some about e-cigs?

The biggest e-cig forum is here.  Unfortunately its a huge unwieldy community, kind of like these bitcoin forums.   Here is a (sort of old) FAQ in their newbies section -
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/40211-faqs-frequently-asked-questions-about-electronic-cigarettes.html

when I first started vaping, I learned the most by just watching youtube reviews on different vaping products.   There are dozens of videos showing how to use the eGo or eGo-T.   There are type A and type B, both work great, just a small difference in size/shape of the atomizer.

I've tried probably 20 different models of electronic cigarettes from the first 901 I bought, to standard 510s, 401s, 801s, different mods like the screwdriver, cisco laser mod, box mods, various iterations of puresmoker mods,  passthroughs, etc.    Never really found something I could be totally happy with and stop looking for something else until I got my first Joye eGo kit maybe a year and a half ago.  These are great devices, sleek and simple yet powerful, and inexpensive.

I personally have been using the standard eGo batteries and low resistance 510 atomizers, with 24mg strength liquid.   Inexperienced vapers might prefer to start with the standard resistance 510 atomizers.  The low-resistance ones hit much harder.

BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2011, 09:55:03 AM

I have added E-Liquid Sample Packs - Try 5 flavors at a bargain price.   Several new flavors have been added as well.

jasonstx

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 01:51:26 PM

I agree with the 510 recommendation.  I use a 1000 eGo 510 with LR atomizers and a driptip.

Props for selling vape stuff for BTC but your prices are insanely high, knock your margin down to a respectable level and I would buy from you.

@tysat  Try http://www.greenhouseone.com, it looks like bitvapes has a 60% markup from their prices however, they do not accept BTC.

error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2011, 06:02:58 PM

Currently, the products are shipped from the manufacturer in China.  After I build a bigger customer base and get more feedback like this, I'll know better what my customers are ordering and I'll be importing the goods myself from China in advance and re-shipping them from the United States.  This will allow me to source the products cheaper, and have faster and cheaper re-shipping so I'll be able to lower prices a bit and get the product to customers in North America a few days sooner.

I hope you do this soon. 0.73BTC "flat rate" shipping is fine if you have a giant order, but not so great if you want just one or two little things.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
jasonstx

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 01:10:31 AM

Just a note though, EMS to mid US takes all of 4 days.  I was scared at first with the whole 25 days thing but have ordered from several places in china and with EMS delivery and its always 4 days.

I
BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2011, 09:45:32 AM

I hope you do this soon. 0.73BTC "flat rate" shipping is fine if you have a giant order, but not so great if you want just one or two little things.

I dislike the shipping costs too, I am losing $6 on the shipping every order because I refuse to charge $16 for shipping which is what it costs me.   I am working out how I am going to solve this.  I plan to stock up inventory here in the US on commonly ordered products and offer them in a 'free shipping items' section.  These will be shipped USPS from my in-stock inventory.

However I still want to expand the items in my store beyond what I could possibly maintain in local inventory, so if people want obscure items or large orders they can get still order them via EMS from China, arriving in less than a week usually for $10.  

I have another shipping option available, China Air Mail.  I can offer this much cheaper than EMS but it usually takes at least a couple of weeks for the item to arrive.   I will add this option soon for people who aren't in a hurry to get the product and want a cheaper option.

jasonstx

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 12:03:05 PM

I would focus on selling 5 things, kits, atomizers, tips, chargers and batteries.  Pick the best of each and pull in some stock.

Juice is a hard sell, you can have a bazillion flavors but then you have to keep stock of every nic level and size plus the manufacturers may change the batches which leads to returns.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 06:26:54 PM

I would focus on selling 5 things, kits, atomizers, tips, chargers and batteries.  Pick the best of each and pull in some stock.

Juice is a hard sell, you can have a bazillion flavors but then you have to keep stock of every nic level and size plus the manufacturers may change the batches which leads to returns.

Just start with the basics, your RY4, 555, etc. and expand from there. Smiley

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
jasonstx

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 07:32:36 PM

If you do stock juice, go with a good manufacturer.  RY4 is probably the best I have found however my previous supplier switched recipes and the color went from a almost honey gold to a light yellow and the flavor was very different.  I don't get people that go for the tobacco flavors, once I quit smoking the last thing I wanted to taste was an ashtray Smiley
BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2011, 07:11:05 AM

If you do stock juice, go with a good manufacturer.  RY4 is probably the best I have found however my previous supplier switched recipes and the color went from a almost honey gold to a light yellow and the flavor was very different.  I don't get people that go for the tobacco flavors, once I quit smoking the last thing I wanted to taste was an ashtray Smiley

I also don't like the tobacco flavors anymore, but they were good when I first used e-cigs to easily get me off tobacco cigarettes.   I want to find a US juice provider who will work with me to add their product to my store, anyone have a recommendation?  I used to order a lot from TastyVapor.us, their stuff tastes great but tends to clog my atomizers for some reason.  

also, 20% Off Sale on all starter kits

jasonstx

View Profile
July 23, 2011, 05:53:42 AM

High Caliber liquids is a US brand, not sure if they have a website but it is resold by several places.
BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2011, 09:22:49 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2011, 09:36:16 AM by BitVapes

Update, Great news for Canadian vapers -  BitVapes now carries Canadian-made mixed to order high quality juices, courtesy of Maple Leaf Vapes.
I have added their catalog of 30 amazing flavors to my site, with no markup.   Check out some of the awesome new flavors like Maplebacco, Vanilla Cupcake, Black Cherry Tobacco, Blueberry Muffin, Chocolate Raspberry and more!

Canadian-made E-liquids at BitVapes

These juices ship out of Canada, so now Canadian customers no longer have to worry about slow shipping from China or customs problems importing nicotine liquid!  But they also ship world-wide so you don't have to be Canadian to try these awesome new flavors.

BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 08:26:20 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2011, 06:00:15 AM by BitVapes

BitVapes.com has received a facelift to bring it.    Should be easier on the eyes, let me know what you think.

BitVapes (OP)

BitVapes.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2011, 06:01:36 AM

BitVapes has shipped e-cigs to customers on every continent except Africa and Antarctica.   Anyone down there in Antarctica jonesing for a nicotine fix?  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: