Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

For me, I will invest in bitcoin because of the reason that I believed that I can still earn money through it. Yes, maybe I’m too late to spend my money to purchase bitcoin and hold it, but I know that bitcoin’s price will increase and I can obtain a lot of cash through it. But if you want to spend your money, just pay or invest some money that you afford to lose, all investment has their own risk. Smiley
Bitcoin is the best way to earn and invest money, if you want to earn more money it will beneficial and if you want to invest your money it will get you good profit and your future will more secure because bitcoin's price will going to more high and person who invest their money they will very happy from bitcoin's profit because bitcoin will never lose your money, that's why everyone wants that they invest their money in bitcoin and I will also invest in this forum because bitcoin can make my money double by investment.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:04:46 PM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

Because I'm really interested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is faster up than down. But sometimes I always panic if bitcoin prices go down and should be more patient again waiting for bitcoin up. But I always be patient because I invest in bitcoin for the long term. The potential and popularity of bitcoin is increasing. And that's really good.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:08:32 PM

Because I'm really interested in bitcoin. Bitcoin is faster up than down. But sometimes I always panic if bitcoin prices go down and should be more patient again waiting for bitcoin up. But I always be patient because I invest in bitcoin for the long term. The potential and popularity of bitcoin is increasing. And that's really good.

Some people try to spread fud about bitcoin, never listen to them. They aim to make you sell your bitcoins in a panic sell and the whales will collect all cheap bitcoins. For me, it's decentralized and I'm amazed of this.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:09:10 PM

Bitcoin is more profitable than stocks market because it is more volatile. Bitcoin price depends on market demand, just think about how bitcoin is getting famous because of it's price surge. A lot of people were able to become rich because of bitcoin investment.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

In my opinion, many people invest in bitcoin because it is widely known, the market for bitcoin is broad. Many people invest in bitcoin because they believe they will make a lot of money.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:14:22 PM

I choose bitcoin rather than stock market, because bitcoin has its own value. unlike stock market if the dollar is high stock will increase its value. And in bitcoin you can have an invest even if your nor using your money to invest. you can have a bitcoin by working in some campaign or project and just save it then invest it where you want. unlike in stock market it is a must to use your money to have some stocks. that why i prefer bitcoin.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:17:46 PM

What do you mean by real markets? You mean the action? Trade in the dollar and the euro? Or something different?
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

Investing bitcoin for me is very important  to me as l monitor what my sister earnings now. She used  to stock it into the price of bitcoin to all places.lnvesting now and trading  is the best way to earn very quick. Especially the rich people they love to invest bitcoin because their money will multiply more.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:29:46 PM

For me this is the simplest way to earn. Btc is still growing so roi will be fast unlike stock market  you need to wait months or years. Plenty of people are investing in btc so price will go up fast. Early 2017 up to now btc price is just ridiculous

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:34:01 PM

Bitcoin can be considered as a digital currency and an asset as the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year. There are similarities in the crypto market as well as in the stock market but no one will be able to earn profits like in bitcoins in any other stock markets as this bitcoins are a good investment option, the value of bitcoins increases tremendously due to the demand and supply factor of the bitcoins, every day new user's are entering the bitcoin market and there is only a limited number of 21 million  bitcoins available in the crypto market after mining all the 21 million bitcoins   the prices still keeps on shooting due to consistent increase in the number of bitcoin users and high demand for bitcoins so it proves to be the best investment option.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:52:29 PM

Invest in bitcoin is very importante for his future life.Bitcoin investing is the best way to earn easiyest for everyone.anyone who invest in bitcoin he can get a big profite from his investment in a small time.anyone can get milionair in a short procese.so invest in bitcoin is a wiseable choice for his life.Thank you.

Dzernej

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:54:32 PM

I woul say that answer is the same if we would ask ourselfs in back why to invest in internet?
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:01:06 PM

Bitcoin offers me more profit so why wouldn't I invest in it. Bitcoin rocks people and ya'll should come on board. It's easy to use and you end up smiling
CryptoTrump

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

Why would you invest in stock market while bitcoin is more profitable than stock, gold and silver.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:35:19 PM

Reason is quite simple "Growing Price" of BTC in international market. BTC is internationally accepted and can be accessed easily at any part of the world at anytime. Seeing the growing popularity of bTC and world-wide acceptance made people invest in it.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:15:39 AM

We invest on bitcoin to gain profit. Just like land or gold, bitcoin's price goes up with time. From less than a dollar, now its already $15,000... Thats a huge increase from 2009. And it is expected to grow more on the coming years. Holding bitcoin will give you a bigger profit, so patience is all you need if you really want to be successful on it. Buy bitcoins when its price drops, and then hold it for a long time.
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:42:19 PM

Mor secure and more benificial then real stocks market.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

Bitcoin is a better option for investment if you have surplus money and you are searching for a place to invest then bitcoin is the best that can give you better returns than any other mode of investment.  Bitcoin is now used in all kind of online transactions so it is easy even to dispose it of and investment should be such that it can be made liquid whenever we need it and bitcoin has this facility with not much expense.

BTX now isn't so good investment. Forks rocks! like Segwit2X
ttlnnt

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

nobody is preventing you to invest in Stocks market and nobody put a gun to your head to only choose one if you did invest in one of these. in fact these days with all the mainstream attention to bitcoin there are many big investors who are diversifying into bitcoin. they already have their bulk of investment in things such as stocks and now they also have bitcoin in their portfolio.

and why? because bitcoin is a revolutionary invention that has changed the world. many don't see this yet but when they do, you will see the why of it.
Exactly. You can go for both and when you compare both, you see Bitcoin somewhere outshines the latter in many ways. Firstly i strongly feel that Bitcoin will bring a revolution in the virtual Crypto market with its trends. While its remains unaffected of many macro economic pressures, its easy to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the new age currency and definitely brings more returns to the investors. 2k17 has been the year of Bitcoin and it has got many potential investors, so why not Bitcoin!?!

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook •  • Telegram Medium  ◆
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:06:39 PM

Bitcoin is the best and easy way to earn and invest money. If you want to invest money  it will get you good profit and it's price will going to more high in future.And also your future wii be more secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: