Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why invest in bitcoin  (Read 3515 times)
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:55:42 AM

Actually Bitcoins is the main source for doing online trade like with BTC you can go for digital trade and can earn handsome amount of money so to invest in bitcoins means that each day more people are getting interest in it and more people are going for investment in it and its price is growing up each day so people are getting handsome return so that why people suggest that go for investing in BTC

another reason why i choose bitcoin to investment place because i think bitcoin have great price from another currency, and i think investment with bitcoin same with investment with gold, have high price. invest with bitcoin more easy..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

for sure it's better to hold a bitcoin than you invest it as you enter it into investment sites it will take 8 months or more but with just bitcoin hold your money in 3 or 4 months okay too That's because 2017 is the $ 100 I hold since the january became $ 500 but now maybe 2018 I do not know what's going to happen next to the bitcoin I hold.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:50:07 AM

My reason for investing in bitcoin is that I want to have a carefree future for myself and my family and this investment makes it possible Smiley
Ashishsaha

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:59:07 AM

Because I'm getting a good bit from Bitcoin, if I look at the price of Bitcoin now, then its price is continuously going out. So if I invest in it now, then I think that I would get a profit from it so I'll invest here Smiley Smiley
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:03:52 AM

Actually Bitcoins is the main source for doing online trade like with BTC you can go for digital trade and can earn handsome amount of money so to invest in bitcoins means that each day more people are getting interest in it and more people are going for investment in it and its price is growing up each day so people are getting handsome return so that why people suggest that go for investing in BTC

another reason why i choose bitcoin to investment place because i think bitcoin have great price from another currency, and i think investment with bitcoin same with investment with gold, have high price. invest with bitcoin more easy..
I think that investments with bitcoin are not simply easier, but also have more favorable prospects due to constant growth
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:18:00 AM

The answer is simple and very practical, We all want an easy profit, a profit that we can earn in just a short amount of time. There's so many advantages of investing into bitcoin and holding it (specially for a student like me.)

1. I can earn a lot by just holding my bitcoin as much as possible.
2. Once i earned profit i can invest it again to other coins (ICO's).
3. If you look into the bitcoins price graph you can see how the bitcoins price goes so fast in other words easy profits.
4. High market demand.

There's so many advantages when you do invest into bitcoin, but there's also some disadvantages about investing in bitcoin specially when you hold your coins for too long since the more you hold your coin the riskier it will be. You will not know what will happen to the market in the next few days, weeks or month so before starting investing you should know the risk you're going to face.
demand for low risk and stable price. Unfortunately, the cost of a bitcoin is too hesitant, the price "jumps" too much, and the risk is huge, volatility is excessive to consider a bitcoin as an acceptable investment.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:47:59 AM

Bitcoin is so potential and fastest growth.it's so reliable and trust.any body invest it that can be more profitable.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

why invest in bitcoin when u can invest in real stocks market?

I think investing in bitcoin is a good decision because with increasing prices will certainly provide benefits for us
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:52:21 AM

Bitcoins are easier to manage since it requires only one wallet. Sadly, you can't properly diversify your profits since transaction fees today are off the roof. But the potential of bitcoins today are really high so investing in bitcoins now would actually be logical since prices today are ridiculously cheap.

engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:52:44 AM

Bitcoin has a great value to have profits on it. Many investors wants bitcoin because it is already trusted and it has a fastest growth than the other coins. It has more potential and have more profits because the other coins has a low value because bitcoin has a high market demand. In the years bitcoin has come, bitcoin has more experience than other and it has good future on it.

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:01:45 AM

2017 was a good year for Bitcoin investors, and they think 2018 will be an even better year -- according to a recently released LendEDU Bitcoin investor survey. According to the survey, 76.99% of Bitcoin investors believe that 2018 investment returns will exceed the returns of 2017. Meanwhile, 74.69% of Bitcoin investors plan on increasing the size of their current investment in 2018.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

There is so much reason to invest in bitcoin. But whatever happens, it all ends up in your choice. You invest or not, as long as you work on you favorite way of earning it, there's no lose. You just have to chose and strategies. It's all up to you in the end.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:21:08 AM

It is nice to invest bitcoin here because it has a big value that is getting higher everyday. You have a secure future because you earn a money here. You will have a big money especially if you have a own company, the income will be more bigger.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:21:50 AM

If you invest your money in real stock market you will need to prepare a high amount. While in bitcoin any amount you have you can invest it in bitcoin. Besides its proven that bitcoin can change your life because of unstoppable bitcoin value.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
christmark183

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:25:03 AM

Maybe bitcoin will change cash money in world. invest is prepare to through future.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

because of the ease of transacting and the huge profits, that's why I chose bitcoin instead of investing in real life.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:02:42 AM

Why not? Definitely, Bitcoin looks like a real stock market, you can call it the virtual stock market. Already Bitcoin has made a great impact on the virtual money market, Day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted in a lot of renowned exchange sites. So it has a great future and prospect.

Now come to the point, In terms of Investment, Bitcoin should be considered as a profitable investment when you see the price trend of last six months. from $1000 USD to $18000 USD. that's a large amount of gap. So Bitcoin holding could be a good investment for the future purpose.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:37:56 AM

Becouse Bitcoin and some goods crypto is the best investment of era

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Because they see that bitcoin has potential to have profit in right time, even they wait for long time they believe that its worth to wait. Also they have trust to bitcoin because they know they can have profit to it and they know when the time has come they will be rich through bitcoin.

They encouraged to invest in bitcoins due to its volatility, which means you could earn a lot in a fastest way and you could also lose in an instant lol. So instead of investing in stocks they used bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to earn a lot, they saw the opportunity and they take the risk, that's what investors supposed to be. If you don't want to take the risk there's nothing good will happen in your life

naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:48:37 AM

as a trader should be able to find every profitable business opportunity, and currently bitcoin is one good investment for the short term because currently bitcoin be one of the digital currency for the future
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:06:51 PM

Because the bitcoin price is always increase day by day and you have many benefit on this that's why it's yo invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin will change cash money in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: