Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ''CHEATER REPORT'' attention for ADMIN, MODERATOR and all DEV of ICO  (Read 352 times)
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

i have funny case, that is fools attitude, i hope MODERATOR or ADMIN of bitcointalk website and than all dev of ICO read my posting and banned the CHEATER from this forum and all event ICO

before, i want to take a part to joined blog bounty campaign, but when i check spreadsheet, i got my profile link in there but that is not me
you can check it in there >>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lF8UtffJ7qBOUZlL_MF929lq7Gu6ZPBdP2ddc5JykNE/edit#gid=540155926
spreadsheet number 6, that is not me, the cheater take my bitcointalk profile link with a different email and ETH wallet address

please banned him, i dont want all my project will get rejected if im registered airdrop or bounty campaign
thanks before

wait,, i think he or she is not a cheater, he or she just not put a correct profile link,,
because there is no profile link in the spreadsheet number 6, so if you click the link on spreadsheet number 6,it will go to your own profile or somebody who click that link will go to their own profile.

i hide the email in public for privacy in my image

yeah,,,i hope it too,,,but he put my link profile, if im registered blog campaign in there, im worried my form registers will be rejected by dev,,just it..but why he have my profile link???im not registered before, why he put my link???did you ever think, he kept my profile link to play airdrop?

LOL. maybe you need to read more at the newbie section. it seems that you don't know how to give your profile link.
here is the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2209096.0

and besides your name suits you well.  Wink

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:37:26 AM

i hope bitcointalk have team police of cryptocurriency account on bitcointalk

This is pure gold, hilarious!

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: