Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What other apps can be use to track token price,growth and etc.  (Read 131 times)
aldrin6697 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:02:15 AM

Been thinking for a while cause I only have 1 app that I use to track updates about altcoins and prices can you recommend other applications?
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

Been thinking for a while cause I only have 1 app that I use to track updates about altcoins and prices can you recommend other applications?

The only app you really need to keep track of you portfolios price and any other coins you want to keep an eye on is blockfolio.  It ticks all the boxes and i think its even got a news section so you can see all the latest posts from cointelegraph and coindesk. Do you need more than that??

m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:13:08 AM

The only app you really need to keep track of you portfolios price and any other coins you want to keep an eye on is blockfolio.  It ticks all the boxes and i think its even got a news section so you can see all the latest posts from cointelegraph and coindesk. Do you need more than that??

+1 for blockfolio. I use both the app and the web version and i am a happy camper. However, if you are looking for something else, i also suggest using altcoinpocket. The user interface is really simple and it supports not only the popular coins but even small and minor erc20 tokens as well.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:23:26 AM

The only app you really need to keep track of you portfolios price and any other coins you want to keep an eye on is blockfolio.  It ticks all the boxes and i think its even got a news section so you can see all the latest posts from cointelegraph and coindesk. Do you need more than that??

+1 for blockfolio. I use both the app and the web version and i am a happy camper. However, if you are looking for something else, i also suggest using altcoinpocket. The user interface is really simple and it supports not only the popular coins but even small and minor erc20 tokens as well.
Both apps are good, I like altcoinpocket more cause it have erc20 tokens, I like to follow new icos price. Couple days ago I saw this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2417335.0, interesting coinmarket telegram bot, looks nice I checked it.
I think that OP should be satisfied with this answers, and he will find out which one is more suitable for him.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███