Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 08:15:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan [btc]0.17 For 6 Month Repayment Long Term Loan (Indonesian People)  (Read 312 times)
popoeh (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:07:03 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 02:10:05 PM by popoeh

Hi, I,m Torino From Indonesia and I need Loan BTC 0.17 Or IDR 20.000.000 For Real Business Startup Here Not For Forex,Investing Etc But For Real Business, I want To Run A Night Club Event Organizer But Need Loan For Startup Fund.
I prefer Looking For Local Country Lender But If can Trust Me Any Foreigh Lender Can Offer Me I will Repay in The Agreement time, I Dont have Collateral That I have Only This Account.
I want to loan For BTC0.17 and Make Repayment BTC0.035/month so in Total For 6 Month BTC0.21 Or Give Me Offer For Interest If I can Repayment I Will Agree with The Interest Agreement.
I will Open For Local Currencies Of USD not Only BTC But Because This Bitcoin Forum So I Loan In Bitcoin.
If Any Lender That Want To Give Me Loan Please Contact Me Whatsapp +6281910113100 or Email torinodermawan@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: