Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RESOLVED - - - - Bittrex Scam - and what we might need to do about  (Read 252 times)
hipo32 (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:11:33 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 07:16:02 AM by hipo32

So, by now many  people around here already knows that Bittrex scam users, they have change the policy without notice - 2 times, first they changed withdrawal limits to 0.025, then again without notice to 0. If it was a planned thing, they should have send e-mail- as they do about every fart I make in the site -  and say they are about to change the policy and if I do not agree with the policy I can take my money out.

They made it otherwise they changed withdrawal to something ridiculous  0.025 then to something outrages!! 0 . With just paying hundreds of dollars as fees I could live, but with not be able to withdraw at all, now that is stealing!

As of now, The only thing I think we left to do, as it will be hard to get all the victims together, is to send as many as possible msgs with the story to news sites , if many people will send, then MAYBE we will have some buzz that will have to make someone look into that.

hope we`ll win some how.

UPDATE: After 2 month, with help from GNU's not UNIX in bittrex_disabled_accounts group on telegram , my account was re enabled today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:45:24 PM

So, by now many  people around here already knows that Bittrex scam users, they have change the policy without notice - 2 times, first they changed withdrawal limits to 0.025, then again without notice to 0. If it was a planned thing, they should have send e-mail- as they do about every fart I make in the site -  and say they are about to change the policy and if I do not agree with the policy I can take my money out.

They made it otherwise they changed withdrawal to something ridiculous  0.025 then to something outrages!! 0 . With just paying hundreds of dollars as fees I could live, but with not be able to withdraw at all, now that is stealing!

As of now, The only thing I think we left to do, as it will be hard to get all the victims together, is to send as many as possible msgs with the story to news sites , if many people will send, then MAYBE we will have some buzz that will have to make someone look into that.

hope we`ll win some how.

What kind of limits you talking, do id verify then you will have 100 btc daily limit. They need to know who using their site so thatsbthe thing to do
hipo32 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:07:33 PM

So, by now many  people around here already knows that Bittrex scam users, they have change the policy without notice - 2 times, first they changed withdrawal limits to 0.025, then again without notice to 0. If it was a planned thing, they should have send e-mail- as they do about every fart I make in the site -  and say they are about to change the policy and if I do not agree with the policy I can take my money out.

They made it otherwise they changed withdrawal to something ridiculous  0.025 then to something outrages!! 0 . With just paying hundreds of dollars as fees I could live, but with not be able to withdraw at all, now that is stealing!

hope we`ll win some how.

What kind of limits you talking, do id verify then you will have 100 btc daily limit. They need to know who using their site so thatsbthe thing to do

Id verification failed, waiting for few days now with support.
Beside, when I signed up to the site there was no need to verify up to 1 Btc a day withdrawal, then without notice it turned to 0.025 Btc a day, then a week later or so 0 Btc a day. WITHOUT NOTICE!!
If they would have send an e-mail say they are about to do so, and let the people who are not verified to chose if to be verified or withdraw the money then that fine, but to change the policy without sending notice that is stealing!

If youll look through the forums here, youll see I`m not alone in the boat...
AlexK27

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:16:24 PM

Я тoжe нe cмoг пpoйти вepификaцию и вce мoнeты зaвиcли. Чтo дeлaть, знaeт ктo-нибyдь?
hipo32 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

Я тoжe нe cмoг пpoйти вepификaцию и вce мoнeты зaвиcли. Чтo дeлaть, знaeт ктo-нибyдь?

Used google translate so it might not be that well:

Пoкa чтo никaкoгo oтвeтa o cитyaции вooбщe нeт, я пoнимaю, чтo ecть мнoгo пoльзoвaтeлeй нa тex жe пoзицияx, чтo и мы. Haдeюcь, чтo, ecли дocтaтoчнoe кoличecтвo пoльзoвaтeлeй бyдeт нaжимaть, вoзмoжнo, мы вepнeм нaши cpeдcтвa.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

hope we`ll win some how.

Beside, when I signed up to the site there was no need to verify up to 1 Btc a day withdrawal, then without notice it turned to 0.025 Btc a day, then a week later or so 0 Btc a day. WITHOUT NOTICE!!
If they would have send an e-mail say they are about to do so, and let the people who are not verified to chose if to be verified or withdraw the money then that fine, but to change the policy without sending notice that is stealing!

Why it failed? For me it took 5 min to verify, if something vent wrong did it again. Just needed my id, selfie and that it. Why did it failed?  What country are you from? Because they disabled some country from trading
hipo32 (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:18:55 PM

hope we`ll win some how.

Why it failed? For me it took 5 min to verify, if something vent wrong did it again. Just needed my id, selfie and that it. Why did it failed?  What country are you from? Because they disabled some country from trading

From Israel.
I dont know why it failed,
they did not gave reason.

I give up... I guess the funds are lost..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: