Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 07:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is midaswallet.com a legit service  (Read 508 times)
gs777 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Is anyone have any experience with those guys
midaswallet.com
 Huh Huh Huh
thinkdifferent

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

This thread does not belong to lending section and it looks like a Ponzi scam site.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

This thread does not belong to lending section and it looks like a Ponzi scam site.

It not looks like a Ponzi but it is one. I must admit that i have never seen a HYIP/Ponzi using as a "front",an exchanger theme! Shocked
Very tricky and very catchy,a lot of new people can fall to this trap.

As it seems from their "plans",those scammers have high expectations for their scheme. 1000$ minimum "investment plan"... Lips sealed
zunnybunny

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

midaswallet.com
 Huh Huh Huh

it’s legit as of now. They paid my friend but it wasn’t what was promised. I think it was short 10% or something. I’m still waiting for mine so i’ll keep you guys updated. However, learn to invest /purchase at your own risk. Wish i had bought bitcoin late last year but of course someone convinced me.  I don't think you necessarily need anyone's opinion.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:51:46 AM

midaswallet.com
 Huh Huh Huh

it’s legit as of now. They paid my friend but it wasn’t what was promised. I think it was short 10% or something. I’m still waiting for mine so i’ll keep you guys updated. However, learn to invest /purchase at your own risk. Wish i had bought bitcoin late last year but of course someone convinced me.  I don't think you necessarily need anyone's opinion.

You are joking,right? Because you can't be serious telling us about your friend. Where is your friend,in your fantacy world?! lol
This is pure HYIP and you are trying to promote this garbage.

Btw what does that means noob? "Wish i had bought bitcoin late last year but of course someone convinced me." Huh
Find a better translator or go to a doctor man! Cheesy

zunnybunny

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:38:52 AM

Great company!!! i don't care what anyone says. The 10% ended up being because of a referral code, don't use it. There's a way that thing works there. Happy investor.  Wink Kiss
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:47:38 PM

Great company!!! i don't care what anyone says. The 10% ended up being because of a referral code, don't use it. There's a way that thing works there. Happy investor.  Wink Kiss

What company are you referring exactly? Stealing and telling lies it's a "company" now?! Roll Eyes
So you earn because you drag others to this bullshit crap and you call yourself and an investor!

Enjoy the paint scammer and gtfo from here. Merry Christmas!!! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: