Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Double-bit.cf | Double your bitcoin in one week  (Read 409 times)
wildcoin (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:29:42 AM

Double-Bit - This is a service that provides the opportunity to double your bitcoin in just 1 week.
Minimum payment - 0.0005 BTC
Max - 0.5 BTC
Affiliate Program - 10%

https://double-bit.cf/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

Can you please explain the mechanisms that website uses to multiply the deposit in just one week? Is an opportunity or is a fact? Can you please post you experience (supported by images please?).
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

I really want to increase my capital by 100%
I have 4 Btc.
If I pay you, you will return me 8 Btc?
In one week?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:04:46 PM

Double-Bit - This is a service that provides the opportunity to double your bitcoin in just 1 week.
Minimum payment - 0.0005 BTC
Max - 0.5 BTC
Affiliate Program - 10%

https://double-bit.cf/

This thread should be posted on investor-based board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0. Dont mind since mods will definitely moved this one.
Double bitcoin do only happen on my dreams. I would bet that you wont able to reach up the pay day for sure.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

Can you please explain the mechanisms that website uses to multiply the deposit in just one week? Is an opportunity or is a fact? Can you please post you experience (supported by images please?).
It is ponzi shit scam, proofs and images are irrelevant.
I suggest you to stay away from such sites.
This thread should be posted on investor-based board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0. Dont mind since mods will definitely moved this one.
Double bitcoin do only happen on my dreams. I would bet that you wont able to reach up the pay day for sure.
This thread should be in trash imho.
wildcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:04:50 PM

I really want to increase my capital by 100%
I have 4 Btc.
If I pay you, you will return me 8 Btc?
In one week?
Maximum deposit - 0.5 BTC
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:14:47 PM

i agree with you mate always need a supporting proof to convience the people how its true showing the proof are the best way to convience people, because you need to prove your offer are not a scam.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:55:12 PM

If you offer such profit for all without any efforts. Then why don't you make profit for yourself and keep all and also I want to know how do you double people's bitcoin?

Beware::: This can be a scam.
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:21:41 PM

Beware::: This can be a scam.
Can be? It definitely is one.

wildcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:19:50 PM

Double-bit invests money for a group of experienced traders who share high-interest profits. Due to this, payments are made. Double-bit is ready to pay deposits under any conditions. The more investors, the greater the desire to develop this project
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:38:09 PM

i agree with you mate always need a supporting proof to convience the people how its true showing the proof are the best way to convience people, because you need to prove your offer are not a scam.
Are you dumb or something?
This is ponzi scam 1/1.
Double-bit invests money for a group of experienced traders who share high-interest profits.
You are group of experienced scammers.
wildcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:49:42 PM

Are you dumb or something?
This is ponzi scam 1/1.
Double-bit invests money for a group of experienced traders who share high-interest profits.
You are group of experienced scammers.
Due to the fact that our project was launched recently, we can not yet provide you with proof of payments. But soon your opinion will change
wildcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:51 AM

We made the first payment to Bitcoin address 19pd3pZkoNe7uSafHbi51Ck2LQ47MDh6w3 - 0.00199935 BTC
wildcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

The one who received the payment from the site and will leave feedback in this topic with confirmation of the transaction will be paid + 10% within 48 hours
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: