Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is over 9000!Will bitcoin break records?  (Read 1076 times)
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:01:26 PM

3rd quarter this year after the fork of Bitcoin Gold, experts had predicted that Bitcoin will reach $1,000 before this year ends and will be interesting next year will reach $20,000 to $30,000 before year 2018 ends. This is the best part of investing Bitcoin early this year no matter how small is the amount of money you had invested. This is a sure win for Bitcoin investors.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:04:59 PM

I tried to warn everyone I could to dump their altcoins and buy BTC after the crash we had in summer. I wasn't so sure at the beginning to recommend people to "just buy now" because there was too much tension in the air. After the big crash, I started to see BTC as very cheap again, and was recommending everyone to get in.

Then when the segwit2x bullshit was again around the corner... I couldn't afford telling people to buy in because a big crash could have happened, and we did have a crash, but this time due the BCash jackasses.

Right now, I don't see anything that could stop us for $10000 as new floor, other than huge gov FUD, which would also be temporary.

Basically, I don't see anything that could stop Bitcoin anymore.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:05:34 PM

It's going much faster than I thought. I had predicted 8K end of this month, now It's passed that ATH already with a thousand. So, at the end of the year, 10K is more than likely. Hopefully we'll have a drop, so we can buy again and make more profits in March next year. Or hold till end next year, when the price will be 20K.

Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:07:55 PM

BTC and ETH will then become the best investments for this decade, they are our mother and father (or other way around), not sure if they are still married though  Cheesy

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:08:17 PM

Next resistance is a 10000$
Which is going to be really huge deal to break because it is a psychological resistance, the change from being 4 numbers for being 5 numbers.

I have a lot of friends who are going to sell at the price, that's the reason I think we should be worried about that resistance level.

But if the momentum keeps as it is and we are going to pass the 10000$, we won't be very far from being at 12-13 K and more, as the believe in bitcoin will be huge.
As a long term believer, not going to sell even if it his 100K$!
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

The price of the world’s best known digital currency briefly crossed the $9,000.I think Bitcoin will be $10,000 this year.Bitcoin has recorded a lot this year.Those who are holding Bitcoin have been able to make a lot of profits
Adinalini

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:39:17 PM

Yeah, imo bitcoin will break and break and break records and one day break people when it falls!
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:44:04 PM

bitcoin. it will be on 10000$ in 2 or 3 days.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

The correction is coming of course. It cannot rise timeless ) its only question of time when it will be. To buy BTC now is very big risks I suppose. Better buy another coins for usdt or fiat. Dash, XRP , ETC , NEO.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

I have said it often that the next psychological price barrier is $10k, when that is broken, then the money will flow back to Altcoins, what a year Crypto space is having, 9X for BTC already and still going really strong

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:51:57 PM

Yeah bitcoin has already reached its all time high, which I thought would happen in the beginning of the year.  I think it could go to 10K by the end of the year! The coin is beginning to gain a lot more people and the total market cap continues to grow.  I also think bitcoin market cap will reach 1 trillion dollars by the end of 2019.
tricialugtu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:31:12 AM

Definitely... Bitcoin is becoming more and more attractive that it really attracts buyers. At first i am just wishing it to be 10k before this year ends, but i think 10k is not enough... It may get to 11k-15k before 2018!
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:46:58 AM

Yeah bitcoin has already reached its all time high, which I thought would happen in the beginning of the year.  I think it could go to 10K by the end of the year! The coin is beginning to gain a lot more people and the total market cap continues to grow.  I also think bitcoin market cap will reach 1 trillion dollars by the end of 2019.

Maybe but I don't think it will be fast approaching by 2019  due to some changes of everybody's decisions, and panic selling might affect the price as well. That 10K bitcoin price this year would be possible to achieve because as far as I have observed lately we are now at $9k above of the latest price value, so we are moving forward to break the record so far. This higher price ever is the proof that bitcoin is more valuable than fiat cash or gold investments, and while its being stabilized within this price I guess we can't control the price and it keeps rising as long as incoming investors hold their assets for long term.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

It's not surprising actually, Bitcoin was predicted by experts, analysts and enthusiasts that will reach $10,000 before this year end and will surge upto $30,000 by the end of 2018.
$9,000 Bitcoin is just a milestone but we're excited to see if Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 early nect month.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:53:33 AM

I have said it often that the next psychological price barrier is $10k, when that is broken, then the money will flow back to Altcoins, what a year Crypto space is having, 9X for BTC already and still going really strong

I don't agree, whatever the price of Bitcoin Altcoins will have their own cap and the only worse thing is when an Altcoin is pumped Bitcoin at the sane time will drop just like what happened last month. People couldn't afford Bitcoin anymore so Altcoins will be the best option to take on.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:57:40 AM

It's not surprising actually, Bitcoin was predicted by experts, analysts and enthusiasts that will reach $10,000 before this year end and will surge upto $30,000 by the end of 2018.
$9,000 Bitcoin is just a milestone but we're excited to see if Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 early nect month.

It should become true where in Dec it will surpass 10k figure and reach for the first time five figure mark. But another concern that is worrying is that will that break out after reaching 10k mark and fall badly or will it continue and sustain this level and reach the new high like it is being happening all the while.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Yes, bitcoin is reaching huge milestones and i think it is going to go even further after some more time. Its value currently is 9.5k USD and it is going on increasing. If it keeps on increasing at this rate bitcoin's value will most probably be over 10000 USD before new year. As the price is increasing more and more people are getting interested in bitcoins and the demand keeps on increasing and so does the price.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:01:26 AM

Yes probably bitcoins will really reach $10k because today  it is $9.5k already there is no doubt that in year 2018 bitcoin will really reach the prediction amount which is $10k dollars. Sometimes we really need to believe in predictions and invest money.
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:14:38 AM

Bitcoin is over 9000!Will bitcoin break records? what do you think of bitcoin?  

Bitcoin reaching that value, is an ATH for Bitcoin. $10K will be easily reached by the end of the year.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:19:39 AM

Hoping that there will be no case like dotcom crash in more years to come.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: