Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:57:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is over 9000!Will bitcoin break records?  (Read 1079 times)
andykusnadi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:28:02 AM

bitcoin will surely break the record, because bitcoin has increased considerably and continues to rise to over $10000
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

Yes probably bitcoins will really reach $10k because today  it is $9.5k already there is no doubt that in year 2018 bitcoin will really reach the prediction amount which is $10k dollars. Sometimes we really need to believe in predictions and invest money.
Bitcoin already made a historic record with $9000 at all-time high, I’m really surprised about the records and it’s very quick to reach it. BItcoin is very active about its price since last August and I guess it will continue to break another record with $10000 by the end of the year and maybe $1100 as other people expected while ETH will be reach to $1000. Because of its latest record breaking price, a lot of people want to start to invest as much as possible.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

Yes, it will break it's own all time high record of $10k, by the end of 2017.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

Of cource it will. I suppose we will see $10k in few days, may be weeks. I wonder what will be with ethereum that case.

cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:29:58 PM

In a couple weeks will see Bitcoing reach its highest ever value. It will hit the $10k mark and will break that record too!
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:45:47 PM

I'm not surprised at all about bitcoins. I sold part of the items at $ 7000, the other part at $ 7700. And here already 9700 $. When there will be a correction. Soon $ 10,000 about which there was so much talk and no one believed.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

Very likely, the trend would continue until it reach the core peak of $10,000, significant milestone of cryptocurrency and 90% percent of the community and news would report about them. Still, the price doesn't represent any 'true' value of bitcoins and seriously the bullish trend are just unstoppable to control a currency accessible by any rich people in the world, tech is still bad for commercial uses and i believe there would be a stage where bitcoins get dump on 10,000 back to its range before getting back strong again, depend how the big players wanna deal with it  Grin

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:16:53 PM

Bitcoin is over 9000!Will bitcoin break records? what do you think of bitcoin?  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zhaobi.com is a digital currency exchange based on the underlying technology of blockchain.
Red envelope rains!!
Is it rains god?
WOW~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~SO Baby, comes on!
~ comes and join the bityuan family!
~ bits and bytes: https://t.me/bityuan
Bityuan competition - bityuan is about to go to zhaobi.com!
We will release the red envelope rain in the near future. Welcome to join us!
Bitcoins have a lot of cows, and Bityuan will be a lot of red!

Wechat: Mimi19900104 or Maggie_King0613

still waiting for dumping to 4000 usd xD....fuck this will never happen
anantinfo1

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:17:53 PM

No one can stop Bitcoin.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:21:09 PM

Bitcoin is over 9000!Will bitcoin break records? what do you think of bitcoin?  

I think the rise is still due to the news of the opening of the futures market, so it could rise further.

I do start to get a bit twitchy with this sort of behaviour though, and my brain starts screaming 'bubble!'. I much prefer a solid levelling off after every rise, or even a slight fallback. We're not really seeing that here, as soon as it falls back it jumps up again. Personally I would be happier with a price around $8k at year end.

nelo007

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

If it pass 10K$ it will continue to get higher and higher!
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

Bitcoin to the Moon and beyond! $10K is in its scopes.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:04:28 PM

Bitcoin is now over $9500. That's is quite a surge in the price. Bitcoin holders must be really happy right now. Although, because of the hike in the bitcoin crash, its value will soon crash to balance the Law of Supply and Demand. It will be a good time for investors to invest since the price is sure to go higher every time there is a bitcoin crash.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

In early 2017 it is announce that the BTC price will go as high as $10k so based on its current price yes it will break the record before the year ends.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
icochick

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:09:21 PM

Dudes!!

this is a bubble -- all good things come to an end at some point -- look at everything - its all bursts.  Trust me.  Something new will come out and BTC will be left in the dust - its old technology that cannot keep up with demand in the market - nor with how fast things are changing in the market -

just mho

omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

I hope its price will be  10k-11k USD until the beginning of the new year. We need to watch miners to invest i think.  After that altcoin boom will start. I trust ethos, populous and bancor cryptocoins for 2018
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

Yes probably bitcoins will really reach $10k because today  it is $9.5k already there is no doubt that in year 2018 bitcoin will really reach the prediction amount which is $10k dollars. Sometimes we really need to believe in predictions and invest money.
Bitcoin already made a historic record with $9000 at all-time high, I’m really surprised about the records and it’s very quick to reach it. BItcoin is very active about its price since last August and I guess it will continue to break another record with $10000 by the end of the year and maybe $1100 as other people expected while ETH will be reach to $1000. Because of its latest record breaking price, a lot of people want to start to invest as much as possible.
By the end of the year? It is already 9600$ u would say it will reach 10K by the end of the week if not sooner  Cheesy
Dudes!!
this is a bubble -- all good things come to an end at some point -- look at everything - its all bursts.  Trust me.  Something new will come out and BTC will be left in the dust - its old technology that cannot keep up with demand in the market - nor with how fast things are changing in the market -

just mho
Unfortunately I have the same opinion, but I think this bubble just started to spread. It won't pop soon, but when it does lots of people will cry. Or maybe it isn't bubble at all, what is purpose of gold? 99% of gold is under ground, you can say gold is bubble too.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:40:48 PM

It's going much faster than I thought. I had predicted 8K end of this month, now It's passed that ATH already with a thousand. So, at the end of the year, 10K is more than likely. Hopefully we'll have a drop, so we can buy again and make more profits in March next year. Or hold till end next year, when the price will be 20K.

Why is this album cover a copy of my recent post? Is this the way to raise your number of post? Copying other post, not very original. This album cover will not be a good record.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:44:26 PM

it is really not choking Shocked to see what has bitcoin accomplished this few months i am so sad that i had the chance to buy bitcoin when it was 200 dollars and i hesitated. Cry Cry Cry
Habz

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:45 PM

BITCOIN RISING!!!!  I knew it would, but it’s a different feeling knowing it would happen and when it actually happens, the future is looking bright guys, very happy to be a part of it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: