Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Abelon - CryptoTrading Platform. One account trade anywhere.  (Read 6734 times)
MrDarkElf

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:19:41 AM

Interesting project. Paradise for traders. When ICO will start?

Mail ICO will start marth
But 20 th dec will start PRE ICO
If you join pre you get free access to the platform

Mail ICO will start marth ?
What does it mean?

sorry ,
main ico

Don't worry I have understood what do you mean, but I just want to see more good English in English topic. I think it is important for positive reputation of the Project. Thank you for undrestanding.

abelon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

Started pre ICO
until 25th december you can get bonus 100%
www.abelon.org
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:51 AM

Interesting project. Paradise for traders. When ICO will start?

Mail ICO will start marth
But 20 th dec will start PRE ICO
If you join pre you get free access to the platform

Mail ICO will start marth ?
What does it mean?

Hey, You can remove your signture of OFID due that bounty of OFID was abandoned. Find another bounty or you will not get anything for this signature campaign. Sorry Dev, that I'm not talking about abelon. How are you going?
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

Recently I saw a very interesting exchange and I noticed that it offers the possibility to connect several exchanges. How do you see as competitors this exchange. https://3commas.io Otherwise I wish you all great success. Happy new year!
Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Recently I saw a very interesting exchange and I noticed that it offers the possibility to connect several exchanges. How do you see as competitors this exchange. https://3commas.io Otherwise I wish you all great success. Happy new year!

It does not look as exchange. I think it is analitics tool

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

It does not look as exchange. I think it is analitics tool

I read in bitcoinist.com an article about 3commas where I understand that it offers the opportunity to buy crypto-currencies from one exchange to sell to another. You can see part of the text here: "... traders will be able to buy low on one exchange and sell high on another. True crypto arbitrage trading capabilities are few and far between, so the launch of this tool, in particular, should be of great interest to the crypto community. " At this point I saw a possible competitor for Abelonhere is reference: https://bitcoinist.com/3commas-smart-tools-intelligent-cryptocurrency-traders/
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

Hi there, who would you consider as you main competitor? Seems like you are exactly the same as exchange union coin.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

The accounts of the team members are not active since 2013-2016. Couldn't find any proof so far that this is real.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

I see that you bounty campaign will over in few days? It is looking that you don't reach you soft cap. So what are you plan to do? Is it actual result of preiCo is satisfactory for you (as I see you have got 50k$ instead 300$k ) or it is not enough for development of the project? Anyway idea was good and I think that somebody with better marketing skills will realized it later.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

no news on social media...

troempie

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Hey there. I just bought 0.1 eth worth of ABD at http://abelon.org/crowdsale. How do i get my tokens? will they be send to my etherwallet or did i make a mistake?
BluRPie (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Official Announcement:

We inform you that, unfortunately, we were not able to get the softcap ($ 300,000) during the public pre-sale of the tokens.

During the pre-ICO, we have received an investment offer. Now we have decided to agree with this offer. In accordance with offer, single investor acquired the entire pool of tokens allocated for pre-ICO.
Unfortunately, we are forced to return the cryptocurrency to those investors who participated in the pre-ICO, since the acquisition of entire pool of tokens was one of the main conditions of the deal and the only opportunity that allowed reaching the hardcap.

pre-ICO results:

·        Hardcap have reached.

·        1 000 000 tokens were distributed to single investor.

·        All funds received from other investors will be returned.

Now we have enough funds for project implementation. The final decision on the main stage of the ICO will be taken after the launch of the beta version of the Abelon platform. Almost with confidence, we can say that documents, terms and team of Abelon will be significantly changed in nearest future.

Bounty campaign:

We stopped the Bounty campaign along with the end of the sale. Since the Campaign dates were 3 times shorter than planned, we cut the budget allocated for the Bounty Campaign by two times to 120,000 tokens.

The rest tokens will allocated for a new bounty campaign during the ICO.

We hope for your understanding of the situation.
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

Seems like you'll have to find another investor who will buy the whole ICO supply  Grin Grin Grin
troempie

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

So i will get my investment back? When do you guys plan on sending back the ethereum?
troempie

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

So i will get my investment back? When do you guys plan on sending back the ethereum?

Got my investment of 0.1 eth back woohoo XD. Thx for doing it so quickly.
susta

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

In the project groups on facebook and twitter, very high-quality content. It's nice to work with such content!
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

Idea was looking very good, but - Does anybody get their investments back? Or it is one more scam project?

Could you clarify what will be with bounty payments? Will be it distrubuted and when?

Thanks

PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

A lot of people got a refund. If you're interested, then read their Telegram chat.
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

The abelon project has been running long enough and it's finished on the 20th of january I see its platform will run 8 more days. it seems there is still a chance to invest in this project. because I see this project so interesting to follow.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:45:11 PM

I understand that the project is suspended? Is it possible to know your future plans? I would like to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: