Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinrush.io takes your btc if a faucet player and get a withdrawal cancelled  (Read 213 times)
marinBTC (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:49:55 PM

I am at any moment saying that this is a betting site that don't pay(I was played by them), but they are not so friendly also. I was a faucet player in the game and never have played wrongly.
Well this story is not so recent but I had to tell it anyway.
 I was playing in their site and after I reached almost 0.05 I wanted to withdraw it.  After a day it got cancelled, messaged their support and they told me TOS changed and we can't do more than 1 withdrawal being a faucet player( don't really know if people consult TOS to see new rules everyday so they should inform their users atleast). But the real problem was that they just didn't put back that amount in my bitcoinrush.io account. I sent them another email asking  them to at least put it back in my bitcoinrush.io account. If I would deposit and play then I would definitely going to withdraw it, otherwise I wouldn't withdraw it,  Because of their rule and I would be totally ok with that. The told me I hadn't lose much, because I was fauceting and I should thank them.

This is what they sent me:
From our records, you never deposited.... So you really lost nothing, right?
We cashed you out several times, giving you some serious wealth, a thank you would be better in the future.

So the faucet players have no right over what they build just because they were fauceting?  I think they are unfair,  because they let you play and then when you withdraw and don't read daily their ever changing rules, you might lose whatever you have build.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:08:27 PM

Well it's look like a scam to me, if they can't honor their faucet players, they don't deserve the real players. I would like to see your emails, just to see the both sides of the story. I understand the rule of withdrawal, one must deposit but nullifying it is definitely wrong.  You may move this thread to the 'scam accusation' section to get better support.
Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:12:26 PM

That reply you sent you is so rude. It's certainly a scam and hopefully this will stop other members getting scammed. Like kools said if they can't honor their faucet which is peanuts they won't be able to cover anything else.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:43:46 PM

Can they just change the TOS just like that without the official information? I'd suggest you to make a scam ann but since you haven't really lost anything but your time, however it may prevent some other users waste their time with that website.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:49:19 PM

Please post your Waste of Time Faucets here in thread.
Then I can keep up the list. Thank you in advance.
marinBTC (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

Well it's look like a scam to me, if they can't honor their faucet players, they don't deserve the real players. I would like to see your emails, just to see the both sides of the story. I understand the rule of withdrawal, one must deposit but nullifying it is definitely wrong.  You may move this thread to the 'scam accusation' section to get better support.

Can you show me the scam accusation section please?

I can provide the emails there also!

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

Can you show me the scam accusation section please?

I can provide the emails there also!

Here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

You can move the thread too, see at the bottom left corner below the thread, there is a option called 'move topic' you can use that instead of opening a new thread.
bitvideo

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:09:05 PM

Time to check out https://bitvideo.club

We pay instantly and no minimum to FH. No more worrying about not receiving your payments Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: