Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:04:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Reaches 9000 USD  (Read 2054 times)
theory_of_computation

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:28:59 PM

I also think that BTC will hit 10,000$ in a month or so. And will continue increasing in 2018. So, buy and hodl Wink
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:29:41 PM

I think btc can reach 10k by the end of the year. But it will have a correction like every year in in the next months.

10K will happen but I will expect a correction first. Perhaps in the next couple of months though.
The a new cycle can test earlier level and perhaps even 10k or 11k. But my guess is just as good as your guess.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:30:08 PM

Bitcoin recently reached 9000 USD price.

What do we expect next? A small price correction before hardfork in december before reaching 10,000 USD?

Share your ideas

i am very amaze the price of bitcoin today its now closer the price prediction bitcoin hit 10000usd before the end of this year more than 9000usd the amount value of bitcoin as of today, possible bitcoin price hit the expectation value in this coming december.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

Give me a chance to share my thought and prediction that bitcoin will hit $10,000 before 2018. A year ago there is a 10% cost increment frame the long stretch of November to December and if this same wonder happened the current $9,000 cost in addition to a 10% could finish up an uproarious and clear $10,000 result. You are appropriate about the incessant all over swings of cost and cost adjustment, they are fundamental to kill the circumstance and cost to acquire force for another round to increment.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:53:38 PM

What do we expect next? A small price correction before hardfork in december before reaching 10,000 USD?

Share your ideas

i am very amaze the price of bitcoin today its now closer the price prediction bitcoin hit 10000usd before the end of this year more than 9000usd the amount value of bitcoin as of today, possible bitcoin price hit the expectation value in this coming december.
Yeah, the sudden hike in the bitcoin's price has astonished me a lot and now I expect it will cross the barrier of 10000$ quite early before the year's end and the new year will bring a lot more surprises to the investors. Since everyone is aware of its potential, it can even grow to a tremendous height rather than my expectations. But all you have to do right now is hold them up and wait for a huge profit... Wink

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:58:44 PM

Woke up today at BTC around $9k..midday and its already $9.3k ...seems like $10k very close  Grin
maybe way before end of year like everyone was expecting
tr3yson

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

Share your ideas
Will, we all do expect this price right, what I did not expect was it happen very fast and very early. Maybe next week it will hit another all-time high then price correction will follow. $10000 is possible before the year-end, especially that another fork is coming but we can't ignore the holiday season also. A lot will definitely make a cash out for that, I'm just hoping it will not have a big effect. Nonetheless, we all or mostly hope BTC will soar more next month, we will all benefit from that. That would be a very good Christmas gift to the crypto community.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:06:39 PM

Wow, I am really amazed by the run. Even though I was expecting BTC to hit the $9k and $10k mark soon, the $9k was hit way earlier than expected. I am not sure, if this is a good thing, as I like a steady rise instead of instant rise.

There might be a correction soon, but $10k is not too far nevertheless. I think, currently, everyone is expecting the $10k. Even an expert's "analysis" that BTC might hit $10k soon is just a joke. I am curious about the price movement in the upcoming week.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
fjtropepe

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:07:38 PM

I woke up this morning and thought I was dyslexic. Rubbed my eyes and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Holy Moly.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:10:16 PM

Share your ideas
Will, we all do expect this price right, what I did not expect was it happen very fast and very early. Maybe next week it will hit another all-time high then price correction will follow. $10000 is possible before the year-end, especially that another fork is coming but we can't ignore the holiday season also. A lot will definitely make a cash out for that, I'm just hoping it will not have a big effect. Nonetheless, we all or mostly hope BTC will soar more next month, we will all benefit from that. That would be a very good Christmas gift to the crypto community.
Right this price we are expected before this year end, the price will hit $10k now it is stepping to this target there is no surprise in this matter. But still one month is left to complete this year so we can expect $12k or else as you said holidays are coming if people start to cash out then again it will drop.
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:10:55 PM

hi,
as I think BTC will drop a little bit and then will start rising to 10k  before finish this year

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:11:51 PM

Wow! Now 10k seems really doable. God bless bitcoin!

scottykarate

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:14:08 PM

Definitely shocking news. I'll be curious to see what the CME futures trading does. I assume we'll see a correction before the end of the year, but even if it drops by $2k, that's still what we were looking at for a price not too long ago.
Wow!
Alberto45

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

I am looking for advice here, If Bitcoin goesets day to $1M dollars, let's talk hypothetically, how will you be able to sell it, who is going to buy it off you at that price, will you not be stuck with it?
Even if it goes to 100k a coin how would I out possibly sell it?
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:20:39 PM

The continuously inflating prices of bitcoin has amused all its bitcoiner all around and in the coming future it would cross more than 9000 USD. In present era cryptocurrency has a great impact all over the world and attracted many people to become a bitcoiner. One of the major advantage of the bitcoin is that sale tax is not added onto any purchase and even it is the safest way of investing money as its prices are continuously inflating and it would not be miracle if it crosses more than 10000 USD.

MikeBtoB

Activity: 98

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

Share your ideas

From 10 000 need to sell on a pullback to the area of the 7000. The 10,000 psychological level everyone will take profits.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
demit8900

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

unpredictable price, what influence of BTC price raise almost reach 10K$ ?
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:26:57 PM

$9414.21  as I  write!!  $10k before year end?  yes possible unless there is another conspiracy like BCH..
refect

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:58:56 PM

I am looking for advice here, If Bitcoin goesets day to $1M dollars, let's talk hypothetically, how will you be able to sell it, who is going to buy it off you at that price, will you not be stuck with it?
Even if it goes to 100k a coin how would I out possibly sell it?

The only way the price would go that high in the first place is if someone was willing to buy it at that price.
bitfon

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

Already 9500 and this is great news, for soon there will be 10 000! People see the potential bitcoin, its strength, and invest more money. recently young Americans said they would sell bitcoins at $ 200,000, not before, I agree with them.

ForEasy.me пoмoгaeт aвтoмaтичecки и пo выгoднoй цeнe инвecтиpoвaть в Bitcoin и дpyгиe кpиптoвaлюты. Cтpaтeгия ycpeднeния paбoтaeт нa Bac. Haчнитe ceйчac!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: