Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:38:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonaut - Track all your cryptos  (Read 873 times)
CryptonautApp (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

New Version: 1.8.1

We published a new version with the following features.

- Ability to pull and refresh data on markets, coins, and your portfolio 
    - Added French and Japanese Languages
    - Added coin supply to coin info
    - Bug fixes and improvements

We love to hear your feedback. We always try our best to implement new features that are asked by the community.

Track all your cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more - https://cryptonaut.org
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarvelMark

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:10:12 AM

Awesome app, I really like it especially that you have a small description of each coin, that saves me a lot of time, as I am quite new to the crypto space. Are you planning to release a desktop version as well ?
CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

Awesome app, I really like it especially that you have a small description of each coin, that saves me a lot of time, as I am quite new to the crypto space. Are you planning to release a desktop version as well ?

We are working on a desktop version as many Users were asking for it. In the next release there will be some aweseome new features Smiley

Track all your cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more - https://cryptonaut.org
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

We are working on a desktop version as many Users were asking for it. In the next release there will be some aweseome new features Smiley
I just downloaded the app to try it out since i want to switch from blockfolio to another portfolio tracking service(i'm just not a big fan of their layout anymore, and plus they don't have support for everything I wanted to have).

The app is extremely sleek and easy to navigate, well designed as well.

Could you potentially consider adding support for all major fiat currencies? As in, fiat currencies can be added to your investment portfolio as well instead of just being a way of showing your portfolio value in. Also I'd like to see support for gold/silver being added too.

Thanks a lot.
CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

I just downloaded the app to try it out since i want to switch from blockfolio to another portfolio tracking service(i'm just not a big fan of their layout anymore, and plus they don't have support for everything I wanted to have).

Could you potentially consider adding support for all major fiat currencies? As in, fiat currencies can be added to your investment portfolio as well instead of just being a way of showing your portfolio value in. Also I'd like to see support for gold/silver being added too.

Thanks a lot.

At the moment we support 27 different fiat currencies, which ones are you looking for ?
We were thinking of integretaing commodities, but currently our focus is only on cryptocurrencies.

CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

Version 2.0 is here!

We've got some major upgrades under the hood as well as:
- Add notes to coins
- Migrate account from one device to another by scanning the QR code, or save your QR code somewhere as a backup incase your phone gets damaged or lost.
- bug fixes for coins that get removed from exchanges

What do you think of our new features ?

TikoCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

That's a pretty good idea with the notes ! I like it.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Version 2.0 is here!

- Add notes to coins
- Migrate account from one device to another by scanning the QR code, or save your QR code somewhere as a backup incase your phone gets damaged or lost.

The new version seems okay.
Is Criptonaut app read coin prices only from coinmarketcap? I see there few currencies which are listed on some exchanges can't be added to your app(they did not list on CMC yet)
Also, things which I really need is bitcoin price for any of the value.  In portfolio, i can choice between $ or +/-% or $balance. But most of the trades are done in BTC and this info is most useful.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

Version 2.0 is here!

- Add notes to coins

Is Criptonaut app read coin prices only from coinmarketcap? I see there few currencies which are listed on some exchanges can't be added to your app(they did not list on CMC yet)
Also, things which I really need is bitcoin price for any of the value.  In portfolio, i can choice between $ or +/-% or $balance. But most of the trades are done in BTC and this info is most useful.
We take an average price of different exchanges, but in the future we probably also let you pick your favourite one. You can switch to Bitcoin/Ethereum and many other fiat currencies for your trades , let me know if you need help.

CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:22:15 PM

Check out our new version, 2.1.0

- choose a specific exchange price and currency pair for each coin in the app
- filter by market cap, trade volume, and 24HR change
- receive daily alerts with the value of you portfolio
- emergency / big move alerts

I am looking forward to your feedback 
Smiley

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

Version 2.0 is here!

- Add notes to coins

We take an average price of different exchanges, but in the future we probably also let you pick your favourite one. You can switch to Bitcoin/Ethereum and many other fiat currencies for your trades , let me know if you need help.

I still must to open each currency to find his btc price. No matter what is my default currency selected.
Still have only dollar, daily change or portfolio value(in dollar also)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

I still must to open each currency to find his btc price. No matter what is my default currency selected.
Still have only dollar, daily change or portfolio value(in dollar also)

We are working on a solution for that, no worries, but it will take some time.

jbuff

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

@CryptonautApp, I am wondering where did the coin info come from?

I am doing some research and wondering if the users / dev would be interested in getting more information on each of the coins. EG Token list date, supported wallets, certain feautres, products they are working on, other verified links.

EG a user could click on a coin to read more information in depth about it.
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

@CryptonautApp, I am wondering where did the coin info come from?

I am doing some research and wondering if the users / dev would be interested in getting more information on each of the coins. EG Token list date, supported wallets, certain feautres, products they are working on, other verified links.

EG a user could click on a coin to read more information in depth about it.

For some coins, you can have info about them in cryptonaut app but for many, it is difficult to find more details at all because they do not have it themselves. If I am understood the correct, app pick a price from CMC, because you can get info only if coin listed on CMC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
WixlarCoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:14:43 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2023, 12:57:17 PM by WixlarCoin

Is it still active?
CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:56:00 PM

@examplens
For some coins, you can have info about them in cryptonaut app but for many, it is difficult to find more details at all because they do not have it themselves. If I am understood the correct, app pick a price from CMC, because you can get info only if coin listed on CMC.

We calculate an average price from different exchanges, but you also can pick your favorite one.

@WixlarCoin
Looks very professional and neat.
try to add also the new ico coins on your website for more exposure.

Thanks for your feedback !

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

Thanks a lot.

At the moment we support 27 different fiat currencies, which ones are you looking for ?
We were thinking of integretaing commodities, but currently our focus is only on cryptocurrencies.

I know that you support fiat currencies as a reference currency for balances. However what I meant was that could they be included as a part of the portfolio? For example if I type 'AUD' into the coins I want to add to my portfolio, it will come up with only Audiocoin instead of the Australian dollars that I want.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could add commodities, I imagine that it's probably not too hard to get the values of silver/gold from Kitco or something like that, and I know a ton of crypto investors are also invested in precious metals. If you guys can add support for both commodities and fiat currency, then instead of just being a crypto tracker it could be an "all in one" type portfolio tracker. I'm currently using a spreadsheet to track everything and it's a pain in the butt.

BTW, version 2.0 looks great. Keep up the active development Tongue
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:07:25 PM

The interface of the application is really beautiful, the space blue makes the person to take the stress out. Moreover, comments made on the app store are all positive. I will try it now.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:34:41 AM

The interface of the application is really beautiful, the space blue makes the person to take the stress out. Moreover, comments made on the app store are all positive. I will try it now.

Thanks a lot. We also just published our 1. web version: https://web.cryptonaut.org/
We would love to hear your feedback, in the future you'll be able to log into your account via our web interface.

BenG0413

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

looks really clean, awesome job!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: