Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptonaut - Track all your cryptos  (Read 874 times)
CryptonautApp (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

looks really clean, awesome job!
Thanks !

Track all your cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more - https://cryptonaut.org
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KeplerTechnologies

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

KEPLER TECHNOLOGIES GmbH shares an early free access to LUKRUM, portfolio manager for blockchain assets
Just in case you have missed, LUKRUM is an iOS app that auto-syncs all your balances + its design is great. You can try it out here https://lukrum.tech
cryptoyosh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

nice project, its like blockfolio apps?. maybe it would beinterested to be partner with cryptocompass for the research part?

ann of cryptocompass is  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3178063.0  you can give your opinion about research report

what do you think?
ICOMain.io

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

I am using the app called blockfolio. Compare to blockfolio, your app is more neat and clear and user-friendly.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

I use this app.
It is very clear and useful. but it's too much turned to holder people. not friendly to people who are having frequent changes of the amount.
I have daily and weekly amount changes for 10-15 different currencies from trading or other passive income. Fastest options are just to add xx coin/amount it is okay, especially if adding the first time. But if I need to decrease any amount, must going to delete last inputs. are generally not identical numbers then I must manually to calculate.
It is not a big job, but it takes my time. Now, this application i did not update there is less use.
The owner needs to improve the amount of coins editing

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

I am using the app called blockfolio. Compare to blockfolio, your app is more neat and clear and user-friendly.
Thanks a lot, we continously want to improve it.

I use this app.
It is very clear and useful. but it's too much turned to holder people. not friendly to people who are having frequent changes of the amount.
I have daily and weekly amount changes for 10-15 different currencies from trading or other passive income. Fastest options are just to add xx coin/amount it is okay, especially if adding the first time. But if I need to decrease any amount, must going to delete last inputs. are generally not identical numbers then I must manually to calculate.
It is not a big job, but it takes my time. Now, this application i did not update there is less use.
The owner needs to improve the amount of coins editing

Thanks for your feedback, we are just launiching a web version, in the future it will be easier to add many trades. We are also working on a new features that let's you sync your trades from your favourite exchange.

Track all your cryptocurrencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more - https://cryptonaut.org
CryptonautApp (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

Big update - Cryptonaut 2.5.5

1. Now with user login (username and password), you can sync your account across multiple phones / devices, and access your trade data anywhere
2. Multiple portfolios - you can create and name multiple portfolios to better organize your trades and data
3. Bug fixes and enhancements

Enjoy!

caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

Looks very interesting i'd like to try this too it seems so nice and easy to use thus cryptonaut! Good job for the people who invented this new way of cryptocurrencies updates.
PandoraToken

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

How is the data shared between apps on different devices? If there is a central database, is there not the danger of some privacy breach?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

Sponsored ads in push notification?
Sorry but I am going to leave this application.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████