Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!  (Read 493 times)
timk225 (OP)

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

Someone was going to apply the "OVER 9000" meme to BTC price.  I win.

Wow.  9 grand.  Unbelieveable.  I sure wish I had more bitcoins, but no one who ever calls me to fix their computer ever has a bitcoin wallet on it.  Disappointment.
spring07

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

This is really unbelievable.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

Wow.  9 grand.  Unbelieveable.  I sure wish I had more bitcoins, but no one who ever calls me to fix their computer ever has a bitcoin wallet on it.  Disappointment.

It is expected to reach $10000 by the end of this year.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

Yeah, being quite amazed by bitcoin's sudden hike, I think even more surprise are waiting ahead. With a sudden pump, the price is now over 9000$ and we are still almost a month away from the year's end so, what I believe is the price will be even more than 10000$. Due to its tremendous increase, it will surely bring huge profits to the investors and much more than their expectations...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:35:41 PM

I sure wish I had more bitcoins, but no one who ever calls me to fix their computer ever has a bitcoin wallet on it.  Disappointment.

Buy your own coins you degenerate thief!
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

10000$ will be achieved in the coming few days because bitcoin progress is now traveling with the bullet speed and in my opinion bitcoin will hit 13000$ at the end of this year and now the rising has started and it will continue, in next month people will get bonuses from their works and investors will 100% thinking to invest their share into bitcoin to give more progress to attain high profit in coming future to spend it.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:15:55 PM

The meme crossed us a few days ago and we might need to make a new one by the next Dragon Ball Super episode which is the upcoming Sunday when I expect Bitcoin to hit the $10k mark. Vegeta might actually go ultra instinct and officially announce Bitcoin to be over the five figure mark, surrounding the Bitcoin logo with the ultra instinct form  Grin

Memes apart, we're just a couple of days away from witnessing another spectacular miracle that is Bitcoin crossing the 10k mark and officially being declared the priciest single entity in the world. Going to get chills when I see the price being in give digits and I cannot wait for the big day.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

10000$ will be achieved in the coming few days because bitcoin progress is now traveling with the bullet speed and in my opinion bitcoin will hit 13000$ at the end of this year and now the rising has started and it will continue, in next month people will get bonuses from their works and investors will 100% thinking to invest their share into bitcoin to give more progress to attain high profit in coming future to spend it.
Your assumption has no logical justification but it seems to me that the price increase can stop the Christmas holidays. This period is always characterized by a downtrend. Grow profit in only trade. This year the results of black Friday will make you wonder merchants. Shopping has decreased. There is a growth of customers in the store. It's time to think about using bitcoins. And it can really cause a jump in the price of bitcoin.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

The price of the bitcoin near at 10k dollars and for sure they will reach that in the next few hours so  be ready for that. It's better if you buy more bitcoin because for sure you will earn a lot of profit for sure because the price of the bitcoin continue to increase. More bitcoin that you have more money to come with you. Better to those people have bitcoin can hold their bitcoin.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:17:27 PM

https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/26/bitcoin-is-over-9000/

Here is the meme that you are wanted to see, and regarding the speed of bitcoin going up it sure hurdles up so fast that we get some sleep then after waking up the price instantaneously surge hitting the barriers and getting to All Time High's one at the time,

It is really memorable the value of bitcoin right now and now I think it gets more attention every time it hits another time high time after time.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:52:17 PM

Looking at the coinmarket cap it already reach to $10+ and this was very surprising how bitcoins increases this fast,though its votality demands really make it to the top.Btc holders,miners,traders and everyone who belongs to this bitcoin community that earns bitcoin this is the moment everyone was waiting for.No one can predict if it will reach to the highest peak by the end of this year but were hoping that this yuletide season the best is yet to come.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

Looking at the coinmarket cap it already reach to $10+ and this was very surprising how bitcoins increases this fast,though its votality demands really make it to the top.Btc holders,miners,traders and everyone who belongs to this bitcoin community that earns bitcoin this is the moment everyone was waiting for.No one can predict if it will reach to the highest peak by the end of this year but were hoping that this yuletide season the best is yet to come.
It is not just the highest this year but "all-time." The predictions this year who are quiet exaggerated when we think about it had surpassed it all and no one had expected to rise this much. Now, I'm looking forward to 2018 and curious about what breakthroughs would we see.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:39:11 PM

Congrats to you for your win?
Make that 10.1 grand. It has crossed the 10,000$ mark,yay! A lot of people's expectations and hopes coming to life now. Lucky are those who invested back then during the good old days while the price was 600-700$ ,now look probably they will be millionaires. All HAIL BTC. Peace.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:56:36 PM

Yes, this is amazing, i think that we were not aware of the price and about the way that it was going to rise during this year.

I am so impressed about it, but who was going to know that it was going to touch ten thousand dollars during this year? I bet all my funds that nobody predicted that.

Maybe all those speculators who are always saying that bitcoin is going to be over $50k.. $100k.. $150k.. are true after all, i always used to blame them and tell them that they were just like newbies for saying that it was going to be worth that amount of money, but it seems that i was the only one who was wrong about it.

A Lot of people from my country is going to cash out their bitcoin earnings when the price touches $50k, and they are big whales, not just tiny investors.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:36:08 PM

I'm kind of disappointed there's no image to back this meme up! Nice joke with the wallets though. It really is quite incredible how bitcoin has grown this year and it has now passed 10k for the first time ever as well! Imagine many years ago what people would've thought if you told them 1 bitcoin would be worth 10000 usd, it's crazy. I see us going on and pushing towards 20k and beyond in the next year.

timk225 (OP)

Activity: 955

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:54:51 AM

It's not a joke.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:05:34 AM

Yes , definitely the price of bitcoin is cross $9000 because now the time the price of bitcoin is Approx $8000  and at the time the demand of bitcoin is more in all over the world and the people attracted towards the bitcoin is more by  seeing the Price of bitcoin and the demand of bitcoin is increases day by day . By seeing this demand the price of bitcoin is Cross by $9000 out more than $9000 on the future.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

Yeah, 9 grand and right now it is even more. However, you really need to start saving up from what you have bro, rather than thinking of stealing from someone else. That is absurd and I can imagine how cool you will be with yourself living off someone's sweat. Apparently, you sound like someone with no conscience to even come here to utter something like that.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:33:48 AM

Wait a minute bro! Were you expecting to steal from their wallet? You got to be kidding me. That is evil mate! People like you are the ones giving the community a bad name. It is unbelievable that you even came to the public to say something like that. If you are looking at $9000, it is already over $11000 and it is going to keep increasing even more than $100000, so you better start working for it and stop looking for where to steal from.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:53:08 AM

Someone was going to apply the "OVER 9000" meme to BTC price.  I win.

Wow.  9 grand.  Unbelieveable.  I sure wish I had more bitcoins, but no one who ever calls me to fix their computer ever has a bitcoin wallet on it.  Disappointment.

Are you saying that you are expert in stealing in owner private informations thru their computers? If that so, you should be blacklisted in computer repair service in this section because stealing is a crime and it look likes you are very proud to tell everybody of your passion. Bitcoin price value rapid increased should not benefits someone like you in which people here are working hard to earn but you just stealing the hard earned bitcoin by certain individuals.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: