Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Bitcoin, $10,000. Ten Thousand Dollars.  (Read 1732 times)
bapp (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:37 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:49:42 PM by bapp

Wow brothers and sisters, 2017 and Bitcoin reached the 10,000 USD mark.

Congratulations to all Bitcoin enthusiasts all around the world, it really has hit mainstream now, has it Smiley

Oh our Bitcoin, the world knows you now!

New Economy Movement (NEM) https://nem.io
The Movement (MVT) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:22:14 AM

Don't forget the resistance, many investors put their sell orders at 10,000 or 9,900. The rise has been so quick these last few months that I am expecting a correction (even below 8,000 is possible).

What we need to know also is if Segwit2x will be planned again soon?

Bitcoin needs to evolve, soon or later. This is my opinion.
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:02:18 PM

I won't say with confidence that the $10K mark has been reached unless we reach that level and manage to stay there for some time. People are very likely to dump and cash out once we hit $10K , so I think it will be some time unless we are past the $10K mark for good.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

I won't say with confidence that the $10K mark has been reached unless we reach that level and manage to stay there for some time. People are very likely to dump and cash out once we hit $10K , so I think it will be some time unless we are past the $10K mark for good.

Your view is seems like you are a trader. I see that many people try to get the bitcoin value to be bumped more in the chart. When will be the time we find the 10k in the chart we might again get the price correction and it may touched to 7k or even low in the price chart.

I am really confuse about this bull run. We found last time bitcoin value down to 6k on hard fork time but again we see the bitcoin price is now as 9.6k USD. What is the reason for the price bump we are seeing now?
wihrn

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:02:34 PM

yeah, i think we can expect the rapid growth in the next two years Smiley
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:06:40 PM

I can only concur with you. The two coming years will be indeed golden, for the simple reason that there will be much more people coming, a wider acceptance, and I hope, let God grant us that, finally a technological upgrade to finally get out of the network saturation problems.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:08:59 PM

Don't forget the resistance, many investors put their sell orders at 10,000 or 9,900. The rise has been so quick these last few months that I am expecting a correction (even below 8,000 is possible).

Exactly. People are getting a little to pumped for this milestone in my opinion. I'm not sure if they're forgetting about the correction or if they're choosing to ignore it so that they get others more hyped so that they can pull out at 10,000 without much worry. Right when we hit 10,000 and people start selling their btc, I believe there will probably be a strong amount of disagreement with bitcoin and how it operates.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

Exactly! Unless it hit over $10k and remain it in there for some time and even exceed this amount, nobody could rejoice yet. Because $10k can be just be a one day event or even less. So let us just hope for the best. Everybody is anticipating.

Bitmora

Activity: 179
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:10:54 PM

Don't get your hopes up, huge resistance will play a part whether we get above 10k. I'd say we'll have a good pullback before we get above it.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

I can only concur with you. The two coming years will be indeed golden, for the simple reason that there will be much more people coming, a wider acceptance, and I hope, let God grant us that, finally a technological upgrade to finally get out of the network saturation problems.
It's OK that we won't have technological problems... What I expect and a bit afraid of is that people will come without any technological knowledge or crypto experience.... They will download the infected wallets from facebook, they will lose their private key, they will take a backup photo of their seed and store it on their phone, etc... they will just don't understand the whole thing, and this can make hard time for bitcoin in the beginning... After when people will have the knowledge, there will be less problem, but education is what we (I mean those people) need...
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:41:42 PM

Bitcoins totally gains confidence due to its popularity and demand, Expect there are more surprises coming by 2018. Wink
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:46:02 PM

yeah really sick what is going on with bitcoin,when we see no big crash in the future i think 25k are possible in 1-2 years.
when bitcoin reached 100$ i thought its to late to buy,but now i think its never to late!!!
im sure before christmas we have 10k $ a bitcoin!hodl,hodl,hodl!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:04:07 PM

I really hope there is another fork on its way. After the fork, I will spend all my money for bitcoins, then hope there is no fork for 1 year on 2018.
My thought, $10k are stable prices, increasing very slowly because, once bitcoin prices reach the high value, people always selling it on high volume, once bitcoin prices reach the low value, people always buying it on high volume.
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:06:23 PM

Who would have thought in 2010 that bitcoin was going to reach this price. This is quite a milestone for a coin many people would think to not survive in 2017.  Now here we are in 2017 and bitcoin is still going strong. I predict 2020, 1 bitcoin equals 500K!
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:08:06 PM

A lot of negative reactions and yet they are the making a profit out of it.
Why not just celebrate for now and aim for more without having those bad comments.
You hate bitcoin as it goes down and still think bad when it is up. So where should it go?
I am just glad that it worked out well even if there is a lot of FUD that had been spread.
bazdarx8

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:10:29 PM

Bitcoin will be 10K by the next week or sooner Smiley just gotta wait and then people will start selling and then the price will either go up or drop like ball.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:12:29 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 12:12:54 AM by fanbeila

Exactly! Unless it hit over $10k and remain it in there for some time and even exceed this amount, nobody could rejoice yet. Because $10k can be just be a one day event or even less. So let us just hope for the best. Everybody is anticipating.
Sure.$10,000 has not yet been reached and now,the price of one bitcoin is $9,643.I think that many of the investors would sell their bitcoins because its a very big ROI already.If the price takes some more days to reach $10,000,i would think that due to the upcoming festivals this month end and the year end celebration,selling of bitcoins may become a little bit more.Earlier,we already saw such happenings when the chinese sold more bitcoins during their chinese new year celebration.So,i think that such an ATH would last for only few days.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CoinBrokers

Activity: 107

FreeCoins.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:14:54 PM

Volumes will not be a problem once institutional investors carry their customer's funds into futures, the main entry barrier is still access to bitcoin directly. We may see a massive jump in prices, but it will be harder to enter the market for people without experience.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:15:02 PM

You are right bitcoin needs to evolve. Its for better acceptance and for more people to actually use it.
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:39:07 PM

Don't get your hopes up, huge resistance will play a part whether we get above 10k. I'd say we'll have a good pullback before we get above it.

That's what everyone seems to think. When everyone expects the same thing it doesn't happen. E.g. when everyone thinks they can buy the same dip, the dip never comes.

We already dumped $500 off of $9800, and price V-bottomed. Looks like new ATHs incoming over the next day! I'm longing the shit out of these dips!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: