Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a bitcoin REALLY worth?  (Read 1432 times)
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

Of Bitcoin's very valuable Bitcoin is crypto currency, the most popular in the digital world, besides bitcoin has a high value, as more and more people want to buy it.
Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day. And its market is increasing day by day. It's at the top of the online money system. Its demand is increasing too much. So, bitcoin is crypto boss.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

Everything is here that's why it's worth it,the transaction in different country,have a good knowledge to learn,you can earn by some jobs,and lastly good for past time.All we need is here bitcoin it's like life value because it has all that we need in life.Think if we don't have bitcoin,we don't have digital money that can go all over the world to pay or to give to someone that have value in our life,Here in crypto everything is easy to do that bitcoin can bring in any user here.

Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

I know bitcoin is not always stability it's depend on supply and demand so it's a worth
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

What is a bitcoin really worth?
The current 1bit is around $ 93000, and I expect it to rise above $ 10000 tomorrow Grin Grin Grin

And the price now reaches $ 19,000, do they think it's still worth it?

Yes! this is very woth, bitcoin is the best investment until whenever, he is able to beat the gold, stocks and other assets that once had been there.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

Bitcoin worth very much.Now the price is so high.Oviously bitcoin worth it. Still now i think it is the best investment ever.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:12:32 PM

Bitcoin worth very much.Now the price is so high.Oviously bitcoin worth it. Still now i think it is the best investment ever.
Bitcoin is really worth it with the huge value now than before. If we say bitcoin really worth when we talked about is unstable because of the price that is so volatile. But the demand is proven stronger and increasingly.
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

Bitcoin donot have price stability, price of bitcoin goes up and down frequently bit the price of bitcion is very high from the beginning and i will be higher, it is really worth today a bitcion price is equal to 16825.07$ which is enough to spend a luxuries life.
Marileno

Activity: 215

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:26:00 PM

It is worth whatever the next guy is willing to pay for it. As is the case with any other asset.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

Actually bitcoin has no stable price, that's why you will see mostly people buy bitcoin without set any price in their mind and only buy it. I also not set any price in my mind, i only do it when bitcoin price down then i buy it and hold it for a time and whenever i need money than i sell a little number of bitcoin. I have decided i want to hold bitcoin for a long time. 
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:07:25 AM

I think bitcoin is really worth it to invest.  Invwsting in their company is a wise choice to have a secured and assured future that you money will become plenty in future and save for future uses.
Bitcoin helps every customer or investors to sustain their needs and no need to worry about because they are the best company that perfectly match to your standards as investor.
Ck1234

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

I think bitcoin is really worth it to invest.  Invwsting in their company is a wise choice to have a secured and assured future that you money will become plenty in future and save for future uses.
Bitcoin helps every customer or investors to sustain their needs and no need to worry about because they are the best company that perfectly match to your standards as investor.

Good stuff... Very insightful.  Hey I've got a lot of questions about Bitcoin I was hoping you help clarify for me.

Thanks for spreading your wealth of knowledge.   Roll Eyes

Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

Bitcoin is really worth it in my life.Since I was a member of it ,I can earn and have an extra income through it by joining a bounty signatures.I have a future if I will continue working on bitcoin and work hard for it.It sustained my daily expenses and to achieve my wants and goals in my life.Its flactuations of price increasing and decreasing day by day it helps us to have more profit if we have an investments.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:58:44 AM

It is worth whatever the next guy is willing to pay for it. As is the case with any other asset.

Bitcoin is worth holding for, specially way back in 2011. The price of bitcoin is not stable as expected but if you look at the long term price movement of bitcoin you will see a bullish trend. Invest on bitcoin for you to experience the worth of it and enjoy big profit. I invest on bitcoin and its really worth it.
cobbozo

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

The concept of supply and demand comes into play. Yes, the value of bitcoin seems unstable and so does any other currency. The big difference here is that bitcoin changes drastically, fortunately, in favor of the investors most of the time.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

a few years ago, bitcoin is just worth for a slice of pizza
and then now you are here and see how worth bitcoin is ?

in my place, bitcoin is worth for a payfull for a house + bonus motorcycle, and then now meanwhile i dont have 1 btc so i just hope for a few next years 0.001 BTC is worth for a house

teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:39:50 PM

I can't tell you how much you can make cos in really not sure o your disposition towards BTC. Have you even tried BTC before. Have you had any experiences. Do you follow the BTC closely?
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:10:10 AM

Bitcoin is really worth it with the huge value now than before. If we say bitcoin really worth when we talked about is unstable because of the price that is so volatile. But the demand is proven stronger and increasingly.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Bitcoin is the best option for investment and it deserves it because bitcoin has given millions to its investors and the reason for more invest is this that it would never disappoint its investors. Bitcoin really worth and the price is growing more and more and I am sure that it will cross 30000 dollars limit in the next year. But we must be patient and wait for coming few months.
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:16:21 AM

What is the US Dollar really worth?
What is a Picasso painting really worth?
What is my education really worth?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:39:48 AM

What is the US Dollar really worth?
For some people it is. For some it is not. You just need to choose a side and watch how it rolls  Grin Grin
What is a Picasso painting really worth?
Same answer, I am not an artist and hence I am nobody to comment on this but yes its worth it for some people.
What is my education really worth?
Any education is worth it. Its always good to be educated and use that knowledge as far as you can

However it seems the education of the people in this forum in general is going downhill.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

It is really worth because the market value is always increasing and the demand is always high resulting to a great outcome.
It is helpful to us because of the real-time fund and it is worth it because many people uses it and earn by trading and investing in bitcoin.
Invest in bitcoin and you will see how worth it is the cryptocurrency that is worth to buy a stack.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: