Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is a bitcoin REALLY worth?  (Read 1432 times)
timk225 (OP)

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:17:33 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 02:31:40 PM by timk225

I see the whole thing that has been going on all year with the price of bitcoin, and how it was from way back when it started.

And I have to wonder, when will it end?  Will it keep going up and up, will it level off, or will it just one day suddenly crash and burn like HilLIARy Clinton on election day 11/8/16?

What sets the price?  How do we determine the price?  As near as I can tell, we get our belief of price from the exchanges.  The exchanges say a btc was worth 3000 last month, 5000 last week, 7000 today, etc, and we all just blindly go along with it and base our transactions off of that.  That's how many US Dollars you can get for a bitcoin, and really, what else matters?  Btc could be a million dollars or ONE DOLLAR tomorrow, and everyone would just be going "well, that's the exchange price".  And if that's the amount of money you can convert your bitcoins to dollars for, then that is it.  The exchange won't give you more.  A private buyer you meet in person won't give you more.

With institutional money, bitcoin futures, and hedge funds starting to invest in bitcoin, I think that'll bring more stability and a future to high bitcoin prices.  But we are still dealing with an intangible asset that exists only in computers, so there's no real reason to support these high prices other than "Well, that's what you can buy them for on the exchanges".  Or "That's what the futures market / hedge fund prices them at".  It is BELIEF of the price, and nothing else.  At least with a bar of gold, you can do something with it, no matter what its price is.

Will btc be around for a long time at big money, or will they be the Beanie Babies of 2018?

Will Antminer S9's still be sold on ebay for over $3000 by greedy bastards who were able to place large orders with Bitmain and are now simply reselling them for sheer profit?  Or will used S9's be going for $300 a year from now?

It seems that most of you don't remember me, or were not here in 2013 / 2014.  I repeatedly warned people over and over not to buy ASICs based on the btc price at the time.  And I was 100% correct in my assertions.  And even in 2015 - 2016, I was still correct that ASICs were a bad investment.  It was only with the huge rise in bitcoin prices this year that significant profits could finally be made, but where and when will it end?  Banks are beginning to understand the concept of the blockchain and how it can make their transactions more secure, but that means nothing for the price of bitcoin or any other coin.  Banks don't need any coin to be successful to implement the blockchain idea in their own transaction histories.

People say that bitcoin can replace cash.  Well, I wouldn't go that far.  I see bitcoin as a way to get more money, more US Dollars.  True, a piece of paper may not have much other than the US government backing it, but that's better than a group of coin exchanges, mostly based in other countries saying what my coins are worth.  Gemini is the only licensed, regulated, US based exchange that I would trust.

So what's in store for bitcoin prices in 2018?  And the question that should be placed above all others is, "How much money can I (and I mean ME, not you) get out of bitcoin?".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
os2sam
Legendary

Activity: 3578
Merit: 1090

Think for yourself

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:28:33 PM

What sets the price?  How do we determine the price?

There this little known principle that doesn't seem to be taught any longer.  It's called Supply and Demand.  That is how Bitcoin price, and the price of everything else for that matter, is set in this place I like to call the real world.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
montefalco09

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:05:21 AM

Bitcoin doesnt have a price stability it depends on the movement of the market and also in Supply and Demand thats how bitcoin worth.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:02:05 PM

The value of bitcoin is determined by how desperate are the people,who want to buy bitcoins. Grin
Other people are talking about supply and demand.They are right,but i have other point of view.
If there was only one buyer of the entire btc market and that buyer is willing to pay 1 million US dollars for one bitcoin,the market price of one btc would be 1M USD.Sound`s crazy ,but it`s true.
It`s like buying a rare painting.Some buyers are willing to pay 100$ ,others are ready to pay 10 million USD.

meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:53:05 PM

Also regarding the thought that bitcoin is something that doesn't exist in the real world and is simply "numbers on a screen", this is pretty much the case for any fiat currency as well. In comparison to the total market value, the amount of cash going around is so small that almost all of money transactions are being done digitally and no physical money switches hands, pretty similar to bitcoin.

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:30:09 PM

I see bitcoin as a store of value. The banks can easily make their own coins, which will definitely happen in the near future. But I believe there is place for bitcoin alongside the new currencies of central banks. A decentralized store of value in which you can safely put aside your savings. We have seen in countries that don't have a stable currency they often store their wealth in bitcoin. Bitcoin will replace gold in the future.
monir34

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. You can't touch and see that is Bitcoin. Reality that you can exchanged Bitcoin with doller or other currency. Bitcoin has an value. Those countries are already accepted Bitcoin you can exchanged with bank also. So the really Bitcoin is like doller or other currency.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:37:22 PM

What is a bitcoin really worth?
The current 1bit is around $ 93000, and I expect it to rise above $ 10000 tomorrow Grin Grin Grin
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

There this little known principle that doesn't seem to be taught any longer.  It's called Supply and Demand.  That is how Bitcoin price, and the price of everything else for that matter, is set in this place I like to call the real world.

There is no specific amount or value of bitcoin that is why you can say that it is not stable. The more people will invest in bitcoin, the more its price will increase because the more people want to buy it. Of course, if things are in demand, you need to raise its price so it will not be easily sold out right? Just like bitcoin, since the number of people who want to invest in bitcoin increases, so as the bitcoin price.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

To be honest I am hearing from a lot of people that you shoudl "invest" in bitcoin and they act like they know something. I think that hype is what makes the price raise so fast as people feel FOMO but as you staited

People say that bitcoin can replace cash.  Well, I wouldn't go that far.  I see bitcoin as a way to get more money, more US Dollars.  True, a piece of paper may not have much other than the US government backing it, but that's better than a group of coin exchanges, mostly based in other countries saying what my coins are worth.  Gemini is the only licensed, regulated, US based exchange that I would trust.
Many people see it as a money making machine and they don't give a F*** about the technology and principles behind it. In my opinion goverments will create better algorythm to connect who owns what bitcoin address as you said banks won't like that some crypto currency take their spot. Also there comes the question about what happens when people start to get hacked/lose their private keys -- with banks its easy they simply go there and do a reverse transaction or they go with their ID and get new password and so on. But with bitcoin when coins are gone they are gone forever.

To many people see it as an assset and investemnt nowadays so from my point of view price should continue to raise even more in 2018 which will bring "more addoption" or it will go till one point when many people will want to get out and have their money. But other than that new all time highs are healthy for bitcoin as more popular medias are talking about it which causes people to seek and see what is it. As for now I can't see bitcoin as a currency becouse of these price swings so you get the feelling that if you don't buy something today you can buy 2x of those tommorow or even less - it needs stability if we will want to use it on a daily bases - also not to talk that not many bussinesses and wallets support SegWit atm and that fees are still high.

Other thing is what we saw that Japan and Russia are considering to create  their own cryptocurrency that is regulated so we might see other countries do the same.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

Yes according to me it worth having a bitcoin as it goes on increasing day by day with the companies growth. Most of the companies are introducing there bitcoins and giving there bitcoins for the promotional work done by the people as a gift.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:40:37 PM

What its really worth!? Easy!!!

1 Bitcoin is worth 1 Bitcoin!

How much is a dollar worth?

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:42:18 PM

How much is a dollar worth?

1 dollar is 1 dollar worth... (lol)

lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:52:52 PM

Of Bitcoin's very valuable Bitcoin is crypto currency, the most popular in the digital world, besides bitcoin has a high value, as more and more people want to buy it.

A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:54:59 PM

Well as of now, it is worth 10000 USD. You heard me, and that is just a peak of the potential of the bitcoin.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

<snip>
Bitcoin is worth whatever people want to pay for it, as has been said in this thread and in other threads before this one. Go look at the "economics" section of the forum and you can see the same people saying the same things but in a bit more of a complex manner if you don't believe what we're saying. There is nothing that really defines a baseline or a maximum value, or even a "preferred" value, aside from maybe what the miners are able to sell their proceeds at in order to have a 0% profit margin. That's maybe the "real" price of Bitcoin, and everything beyond it is because of demand.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:17:16 PM

Of Bitcoin's very valuable Bitcoin is crypto currency, the most popular in the digital world, besides bitcoin has a high value, as more and more people want to buy it.

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:19:21 PM

It's worth what people are willing to pay for it.  Which at the current state of time is roughly 9,900 dollars, no questions.  I sort of want to know if mining is actual profitable now.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

The basic factor in determining the price of Bitcoin is supply and demand. But I believe there is something more to this than just economic laws, I'm talking about time. When Bitcoin initially began almost eight years ago, it wasn't even worth a full dollar but today, it is worth five figure value. With sepculation that it will hit $40k by the end of next year, the growth possibilities seem endless and who knows it might be even worth a million dollar in a decade or so.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:31:48 PM

Bitcoin is unique and it's fit for use as transaction & investation in this era so if bitcoin's demand getting increase recently , it's reasonable things !
No one able control bitcoin so their value are not affect on global issue so their value is volatile ( risky investation )

For me personally, I just keep my bits for main investation replace past one, gold.
Maureenjoy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:21:57 AM

For me bitcoin is worth quite a bit. People who invest will help the growth and have a higher value in the market. The price of bitcoin differs to the people who trade or invest from it. The more people who join it the more value of bitcoin will apreciate.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:40:56 AM

The worth of bitcoin, just like any other product is determined by the law of supply and demand. Bitcoin has a fix supply of just 21 million, its current demand is just about 2.5 million and the current price per btc is at $11k. Considering all of this data and factoring it with an expected market of bitcoin in 5 years, lets just say 25 million costumers then we can get a projected value of around $110k per bitcoin.

iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:44:05 AM

Bitcoin and all currencies are worth whatever people are willing to pay for it, the free market demand.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:46:01 PM

bitcoin is first and foremost an excellent technology...also these are assets that can be earned...I'm not sure that bitcoin itself will live long, but technology is accurate...therefore it is necessary to use it and use for its own sake and the good of others so as much as possible
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:00:58 AM

In my experience, yes investing in bitcoin is really worth it. The company of bitcoin will provides you a high level of assurance that your money is in the good hands. Furthermore they will give you more options to earn money and high yield of interest that will accumulate a huge amount of return on income in just short period of time.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:09:52 AM

In my experience, yes investing in bitcoin is really worth it. The company of bitcoin will provides you a high level of assurance that your money is in the good hands. Furthermore they will give you more options to earn money and high yield of interest that will accumulate a huge amount of return on income in just short period of time.
Yes investing in bitcoin is really worth and it can be done by personal investors not institutions investors only that must use large of money for investing, although in my personal opinions will be better to be personal investors that do purchasing the bitcoin by our selves than use companies service due to we can take full of control on our bitcoin without third party, bitcoin is new model instrument of investment doesn't need third party, bitcoin is not like stocks markets must be managed by companies.
mustangtartlet

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:24:45 AM

The value of bitcoins are only really determined by the number of people who are determined to have it. The more backed up it is the higher the value it would be.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:32:59 AM

Why not? you have to look around and justify the credibility of the Bitcoin at every corner of the world. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular and profitable currency in the virtual world, not only that but also Bitcoin is the mother of the cryptocurrency platform so that Bitcoin has been considered as a pioneer of this system.
I believe that Bitcoin is one of the worth payment systems, because of it doesn't require any special information, extra fee and hassle free transaction. so it's has become a popular currency in the virtual world.
caloy06

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:55:56 AM

Worth of bitcoin is helps me and every one to earn much money and bitcoin is a symbol of a easy way to earn money and it will change the economy with low rates of economy.The bitcoin is a great opportunity for people like me and other people who know it to earn a huge amount of money.Bitcoin worth is granted by God for us to gather and to work on this matter to get out of the hardships of life. This is the great grace of the lord.
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

Bitcoin doesnt have a price stability it depends on the movement of the market  Smiley Smiley
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

I see the whole thing that has been going on all year with the price of bitcoin, and how it was from way back when it started.

And I have to wonder, when will it end?  Will it keep going up and up, will it level off, or will it just one day suddenly crash and burn like HilLIARy Clinton on election day 11/8/16?

What sets the price?  How do we determine the price?  As near as I can tell, we get our belief of price from the exchanges.  The exchanges say a btc was worth 3000 last month, 5000 last week, 7000 today, etc, and we all just blindly go along with it and base our transactions off of that.  That's how many US Dollars you can get for a bitcoin, and really, what else matters?  Btc could be a million dollars or ONE DOLLAR tomorrow, and everyone would just be going "well, that's the exchange price".  And if that's the amount of money you can convert your bitcoins to dollars for, then that is it.  The exchange won't give you more.  A private buyer you meet in person won't give you more.

With institutional money, bitcoin futures, and hedge funds starting to invest in bitcoin, I think that'll bring more stability and a future to high bitcoin prices.  But we are still dealing with an intangible asset that exists only in computers, so there's no real reason to support these high prices other than "Well, that's what you can buy them for on the exchanges".  Or "That's what the futures market / hedge fund prices them at".  It is BELIEF of the price, and nothing else.  At least with a bar of gold, you can do something with it, no matter what its price is.

Will btc be around for a long time at big money, or will they be the Beanie Babies of 2018?

Will Antminer S9's still be sold on ebay for over $3000 by greedy bastards who were able to place large orders with Bitmain and are now simply reselling them for sheer profit?  Or will used S9's be going for $300 a year from now?

It seems that most of you don't remember me, or were not here in 2013 / 2014.  I repeatedly warned people over and over not to buy ASICs based on the btc price at the time.  And I was 100% correct in my assertions.  And even in 2015 - 2016, I was still correct that ASICs were a bad investment.  It was only with the huge rise in bitcoin prices this year that significant profits could finally be made, but where and when will it end?  Banks are beginning to understand the concept of the blockchain and how it can make their transactions more secure, but that means nothing for the price of bitcoin or any other coin.  Banks don't need any coin to be successful to implement the blockchain idea in their own transaction histories.

People say that bitcoin can replace cash.  Well, I wouldn't go that far.  I see bitcoin as a way to get more money, more US Dollars.  True, a piece of paper may not have much other than the US government backing it, but that's better than a group of coin exchanges, mostly based in other countries saying what my coins are worth.  Gemini is the only licensed, regulated, US based exchange that I would trust.

So what's in store for bitcoin prices in 2018?  And the question that should be placed above all others is, "How much money can I (and I mean ME, not you) get out of bitcoin?".

IF you are talking about what is bitcoin worth now they you can pretty much look it up, however if you are asking for its worth on a day to day basis or on whatever tmrframe that would be impossible as cryptocurrency or bitcoin has no price stability

zhekinsp

Activity: 882
Merit: 126

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:41:42 PM

Really no one can answer this question,because no one knows what is the maximum price of bitcoin and when it will reach bitcoin.The price of bitcoin is based on the supply and demand if demand gets increases the price will increases.But today the value of bitcoin is worth $20K,if you want to buy today you have to pay that amount,everyone hoping that bitcoin price will increase more so they want to hold more bitcoins so keep buying their bitcoins.

novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:12:08 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency in which investors and bitcoin users are now investing in bitcoins and have made an income so that bitcoin is very valuable to me.

Cammo01

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:13:56 PM

It's great investment at the moment- probably the best in the world. I just hope it's not the myspace of the Facebook world!
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

There's a more important question to me - how many people will want to get involved in Bitcoin? I believe a lot more than there are now and that's the arbiter of Bitcoin's value. We won't know what it's worth until the majority of them are involved.
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:04 PM

it depends on the people, if people who don't know about bitcoin, it will not be worth, if the people who has purpose to earn bitcoin, ofcourse it will be worth. but i don't know what worth do you mean, if you mean worth is price, now the bitcoin worth above $19000.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:35:44 PM

bitcoin is worth investing for. it is worth like a job because in a your job you havr a fixed monthly salary while in bitcoin you don't have a fixed monthly salary but you can earn bigtime.more than the salary you have in a month sometimes. bitcoin can be a long term investment in which you can use in the future.
Akash1243

Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:36:06 PM

Bitcoin's price is dependent upon the demand of them from the people higher the demand higher would be the price.And now that bitcoins are getting popular more and more people are trying to invest in bitcoins making the price high.So there is no exact value of bitcoins higher the people are willing to pay higher the price would be if people lost interest in them and stop investing or using them bitcoins will drop hard therefore it only depend upon the demand.
Cammo01

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:52:34 PM

A bitcoin is worth the same as anything else in the world- whatever someone is willing to pay for it!
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

I do not think bitcoin is like gold if you can move bitcoin anywhere in the world more and more people use bitcoin for shipment, the more valuable anyway.
sunno330

homt.net

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

Bitcoin's popularity is increasing day by day. And its market is increasing day by day. It's at the top of the online money system. Its demand is increasing too much. So, bitcoin is crypto boss.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Carmen01

Activity: 294

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:41:44 PM

Everything is here that's why it's worth it,the transaction in different country,have a good knowledge to learn,you can earn by some jobs,and lastly good for past time.All we need is here bitcoin it's like life value because it has all that we need in life.Think if we don't have bitcoin,we don't have digital money that can go all over the world to pay or to give to someone that have value in our life,Here in crypto everything is easy to do that bitcoin can bring in any user here.

Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

I know bitcoin is not always stability it's depend on supply and demand so it's a worth
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

What is a bitcoin really worth?
The current 1bit is around $ 93000, and I expect it to rise above $ 10000 tomorrow Grin Grin Grin

And the price now reaches $ 19,000, do they think it's still worth it?

Yes! this is very woth, bitcoin is the best investment until whenever, he is able to beat the gold, stocks and other assets that once had been there.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:08:13 PM

Bitcoin worth very much.Now the price is so high.Oviously bitcoin worth it. Still now i think it is the best investment ever.

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:12:32 PM

Bitcoin worth very much.Now the price is so high.Oviously bitcoin worth it. Still now i think it is the best investment ever.
Bitcoin is really worth it with the huge value now than before. If we say bitcoin really worth when we talked about is unstable because of the price that is so volatile. But the demand is proven stronger and increasingly.
ateebshaikh290

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

Bitcoin donot have price stability, price of bitcoin goes up and down frequently bit the price of bitcion is very high from the beginning and i will be higher, it is really worth today a bitcion price is equal to 16825.07$ which is enough to spend a luxuries life.
Marileno

Activity: 215

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:26:00 PM

It is worth whatever the next guy is willing to pay for it. As is the case with any other asset.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

Actually bitcoin has no stable price, that's why you will see mostly people buy bitcoin without set any price in their mind and only buy it. I also not set any price in my mind, i only do it when bitcoin price down then i buy it and hold it for a time and whenever i need money than i sell a little number of bitcoin. I have decided i want to hold bitcoin for a long time. 
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:07:25 AM

I think bitcoin is really worth it to invest.  Invwsting in their company is a wise choice to have a secured and assured future that you money will become plenty in future and save for future uses.
Bitcoin helps every customer or investors to sustain their needs and no need to worry about because they are the best company that perfectly match to your standards as investor.
Ck1234

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

I think bitcoin is really worth it to invest.  Invwsting in their company is a wise choice to have a secured and assured future that you money will become plenty in future and save for future uses.
Bitcoin helps every customer or investors to sustain their needs and no need to worry about because they are the best company that perfectly match to your standards as investor.

Good stuff... Very insightful.  Hey I've got a lot of questions about Bitcoin I was hoping you help clarify for me.

Thanks for spreading your wealth of knowledge.   Roll Eyes

Protected101

Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

Bitcoin is really worth it in my life.Since I was a member of it ,I can earn and have an extra income through it by joining a bounty signatures.I have a future if I will continue working on bitcoin and work hard for it.It sustained my daily expenses and to achieve my wants and goals in my life.Its flactuations of price increasing and decreasing day by day it helps us to have more profit if we have an investments.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:58:44 AM

It is worth whatever the next guy is willing to pay for it. As is the case with any other asset.

Bitcoin is worth holding for, specially way back in 2011. The price of bitcoin is not stable as expected but if you look at the long term price movement of bitcoin you will see a bullish trend. Invest on bitcoin for you to experience the worth of it and enjoy big profit. I invest on bitcoin and its really worth it.
cobbozo

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:33:45 AM

The concept of supply and demand comes into play. Yes, the value of bitcoin seems unstable and so does any other currency. The big difference here is that bitcoin changes drastically, fortunately, in favor of the investors most of the time.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

a few years ago, bitcoin is just worth for a slice of pizza
and then now you are here and see how worth bitcoin is ?

in my place, bitcoin is worth for a payfull for a house + bonus motorcycle, and then now meanwhile i dont have 1 btc so i just hope for a few next years 0.001 BTC is worth for a house

teejaymuna

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 06:39:50 PM

I can't tell you how much you can make cos in really not sure o your disposition towards BTC. Have you even tried BTC before. Have you had any experiences. Do you follow the BTC closely?
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:10:10 AM

Bitcoin is really worth it with the huge value now than before. If we say bitcoin really worth when we talked about is unstable because of the price that is so volatile. But the demand is proven stronger and increasingly.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Bitcoin is the best option for investment and it deserves it because bitcoin has given millions to its investors and the reason for more invest is this that it would never disappoint its investors. Bitcoin really worth and the price is growing more and more and I am sure that it will cross 30000 dollars limit in the next year. But we must be patient and wait for coming few months.
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:16:21 AM

What is the US Dollar really worth?
What is a Picasso painting really worth?
What is my education really worth?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 08:39:48 AM

What is the US Dollar really worth?
For some people it is. For some it is not. You just need to choose a side and watch how it rolls  Grin Grin
What is a Picasso painting really worth?
Same answer, I am not an artist and hence I am nobody to comment on this but yes its worth it for some people.
What is my education really worth?
Any education is worth it. Its always good to be educated and use that knowledge as far as you can

However it seems the education of the people in this forum in general is going downhill.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

It is really worth because the market value is always increasing and the demand is always high resulting to a great outcome.
It is helpful to us because of the real-time fund and it is worth it because many people uses it and earn by trading and investing in bitcoin.
Invest in bitcoin and you will see how worth it is the cryptocurrency that is worth to buy a stack.
Tonyfredzy

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Could worth any amount for as long as people crave it and are willing to cough up any price just to lay hands on it.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Bitcoin could be worth millions, but as of this time, I don't find it useful due to the expensive fees. I'm just parking my coins in my wallet for now and trying to avoid making payments with it.
kaliukvictoriya42

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

How much is a dollar worth??
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:21:23 PM

Bitcoin is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The market will determine it's price. The advantage with Bitcoin is that there is a cap on the number of coins that will be produced, so supply and demand principles will be in effect. Compare that to fiat where it is printed to infinity. The more that's printed, the less it's worth. Fiat depends on peoples "faith and confidence" in it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

There are a lot of informations on your topic. I would start saying Hillary Clinton has never been so well like polls said. Bitcoin as we can see is really good and doing well, opposite from the first situation... It's a fact and there isn't a way to camouflage BTC situation this point, what we see is real.

I don't think BTC will replace fiat, but they can coexist in harmony without problems. A revolution isn't needed, but some changes are. One doesn't need to defeat other to show its strength, people can use both and live well.

The money each one of us can make it's upon to ourselves and it will depend our "luck" and knowledge about Crypto-Currency market. In 2018 Bitcoin will get even more power, as the demand is increasing fast and the supply isn't that high. However, exact prices are impossible to be predicted.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GirlBitcoin

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

Bitcoin is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The market will determine it's price. The advantage with Bitcoin is that there is a cap on the number of coins that will be produced, so supply and demand principles will be in effect. Compare that to fiat where it is printed to infinity. The more that's printed, the less it's worth. Fiat depends on peoples "faith and confidence" in it.
Bitcoin brings to the attention of investors and people a great new and innovative way of paying, distinct from all the past forms that people have used on a blockchain basis. Bitcoin brings huge profits to those who care and invest in it very early, I really believe in the better future of bitcoin in the next few years.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

It is worth as much as people will want to pay for it. The number of network users will increase by as much as 61 to 2030. "In other words, we need a population of bitcoin users in about one quarter of the Chinese population (or 5% of the global population) in 2030, to see bitcoin at 500,000, "Liew and Smith told Business Insider.

The Bitcoin user network has grown from 120,000 users in 2013 to 6.5 million users in 2017 or around 54 times, and this may be just the beginning. An increase of this amount would mean 400 million users in 2030.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

currently many preach that bitcoin is worthless, but for me bitcoin is very valuable and bitcoin really helps me in investment and trade. bitcoin for me assets that can provide benefits.
karamoris

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:01:47 PM

Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. So the number of people who want to invest in bitcoin increases, so as the bitcoin price.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:42:59 AM

The price of bitcoin is and will be a problem for all of us. On the one hand, the price of bitcoin is not constant and depends on the supply and demand for it on the market. It's right. But on the other hand, people create speculative demand for bitcoin, which is not confirmed by anything and is clearly incommensurable with its real price. Can not one digital currency with the worst characteristics cost thousands of times more expensive than much better other digital coins. This is absurd. However, this reality and this reality in the long-range can create a crypto currency a serious problem.
dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

For what reason not? you need to glance around and legitimize the believability of the Bitcoin at each side of the world. step by step Bitcoin is turning into a prevalent and productive money in the virtual world, that as well as Bitcoin is the mother of the cryptographic money stage so Bitcoin has been considered as a pioneer of this framework.

I trust that Bitcoin is one of the value installment frameworks, in view of it doesn't require any extraordinary data, additional expense and bother free exchange. so it's has turned into a prevalent cash in the virtual world.
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

Bitcoin is worthy in the way that this bitcoin can replaced the money currency for international affairs.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

Bitcoin could be worth millions, but as of this time, I don't find it useful due to the expensive fees. I'm just parking my coins in my wallet for now and trying to avoid making payments with it.

This is what gives Bitcoin value. People use Bitcoin for different use cases. Let's say for instance, Bitcoin could only be used as a currency, then Bitcoin would have failed, because the current problems would have junked it. Fortunately for us, Bitcoin has multiple use cases and Bitcoin can also be used as a commodity to be traded and as a store of value.

This is what is making Bitcoin truely valueble. ^smile^

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

Bitcoin is a limited finite supply asset that is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  If someone is willing to pay 1 million usd for it then it is worth 1 million usd.  😁
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable, though not tangible but the results are very real. Make life all its users better, like a hidden treasure somewhere and when we find a treasure (bitcoin) we can become a rich man suddenly.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. So the number of people who want to invest in bitcoin increases, so as the bitcoin price.
Yeah, bitcoin is quite valuable in this digital era being the new technology which had influenced many. With ongoing increased people's interest in the currency, today it had made the currency too expensive and making it valued over 10000$. All because of this, the use of bitcoin is not limited as currency but also as a great source of investment making it too worthy than any other currency...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Glydel1999

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

The bitcoin has been use by many people to enter into a deeper transaction inside the internet.
Through this, the exchange of money and tradings happen between different people from different part of the world. Without this, there will be no transaction that is secret from the government
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

For me, bitcoin is very valuable. First of all, it is an excellent technology, which is worth more in the market.

Yes and you are an excellent shitposter who has nothing to contribute to the forum except these oneliner shitposts attempting to increase post count for campaigns.

Bitcoin is a limited finite supply asset that is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  If someone is willing to pay 1 million usd for it then it is worth 1 million usd.  😁

What?? Why would someone be willing to pay for bitcoin? People buy it because they believe in it and they want to transact in it or trade it. But that one million comparison is not really correct. The market prices depend on many factors - if someone puts in 1 mil into bitcoin another 1mil people will sell their coins and cash the pump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptoama

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:07:39 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular in crypto world, and its value is determined by how desperate people are to buy, invest, or trade. Comparing bitcoin with demand and supply, this is right, however there are other point of view. Let's assume there is only one buyer of the entire bitcoin market and that particular buyer is willing to buy at $1M just for 1 BTC, imagine what the market price of one BTC would be, $1M. This is amazing right?  Smiley
thebanker28

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:12:12 AM

Bitcoin is worth much more than you think. It is certainly worth more than most Fiat currencies because it has a limited supply and is backed by a network of computers securing the network worldwide. No fiat currency can claim that. The exact dollar amout, not sure, but more, much more than it is selling for right now.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
undergron

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

on the notion that bitcoin is something that is not in the real world and only the numbers on the screen.
this is also very meaningful for other philosophy currencies, and bitcoin is a popular currency in the digital world as in other countries it has been received so true bitcoin is like doller or other currency.
IRISlingk

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

The true value of Bitcoin depends on people's confidence in Bitcoin, and as people gain confidence in it, its price rises, but when it disappoints, its price goes down.
felipe04

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

Bitcoin here in crypto comprised by some faucets,gambling,trading and many kinds of campaigns so it's worth it for me because i can earn in that,there's so many answer or meaning of crypto that can really worth like the knowledge here that you can learn by different ideas in some topics here and also the transaction all over the world,Moreover it brings so much conveniece so it's worth it.
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

Bitcoin is a web-based credit currency. Its credit lies in security and has an issue limit.
For these two points, credit is better than most current physical currencies. This is also the core value of bitcoin.
PureLove

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

what you want is what it worth. people would like to use btc as currency, so its real value depends on willingness or belief of most people.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

Just like in financial currency where almost per day the currency of america is derived the value of most of the money of countries so does the cryptocurrency. Especially in hindsight it is fluctuating becuase it is situationed in a market wherein it has a myriad of ways where a lot of factors affect its market value. As such there is strong dips and very quick highs
hoodi

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:08:44 AM

For me it is first blockchain innovator and therefore it is priceless, even if it will lose its positions at some point, everybody should remember it.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

for me, bitcoin is really worth because we all know that bitcoin can help us to earn money. I am interested in this question "How much money can I (and I mean ME, not you) get out of bitcoin?". I think it depends on how much money you want to make so you can get out from bitcoin world. I think you need to determine how much money you want to make from bitcoin. without doing this, you are only in bitcoin world and you cannot enjoy your life with the money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
anne.montes

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

Bitcoins worth changes every time. In determining the worth of bitcoin is by understanding the law of supply and demand.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

I think Bitcoin is like gold. Banks can make their own currency very soon. I think the banks have separate places for Bitcoin as well as new currency. It is worth the money that people are ready to pay. Now we know that mine is truly profitable. There is a lot of demand in the market.
xxToaDxx

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:25:47 PM

regarding the thought that bitcoin is something that doesn't exist in the real world and is simply "numbers on a screen", this is pretty much the case for any fiat currency as well. In comparison to the total market value, the amount of cash going around is so small that almost all of money transactions are being done digitally and no physical money switches hands, pretty similar to bitcoin. Bitcoin Price is determined by the trading market,  but no one know it's real worth
Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

This is the main problem that it is impossible to determine the value of bitcoin. Perhaps it is undervalued, and perhaps vice versa. The best minds continue the argument.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
ellapurity

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

Bitcoin worth everything you can think of.
saurav111

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

Yes, bitcoin is ruling the crypto world. The best way to invest in Bitcoin is to buy bitcoin when the price is low and keep them save in your wallet and when the price is high you sell and make your profit. There are many site out their that are spammers, which are out promising you 10 - 20% and more , at the end they are just spammers. When you buy bitcoin and you are able to leave it for a long term investment, and sell it when the price have gone up, you will definitely have gain huge profit for your investments. Time to buy in a dip.
OLX

Activity: 173
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

I think bitcoin is really worth the amount that poeple must spend to mine a single coin. And depending on where you live, that can be between $1,000 and $6,000.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

IT'S WORTH ANYTHING UNDER EXISTENCE.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:48:41 AM

Last time I heard, it costs around 2k-3k to mine 1 bitcoin, so that should be its fundamental value. However, demand gives it real value, which is around 9k at the moment. The more people invest in it, the more valuable it will be because there is a limited supply.
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

The value of a thing  is the worth people place on it.  Therefore the value of bitcoin is the worth the crypto community place on it
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

for now, yes. bitcoin is still valuable as a digital investment asset. but if calculated from price movements, it is currently more profitable altcoin. altcoin prices are still affordable and do not fall too deep. altcoin price increase can also be more significant.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:05:13 PM

Yes bitcoin is valuable because many people think bitcoin has value, use it as a means of transaction, and also as an investment because bitcoin values can continue to rise higher.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

For now, what we can see in the actual market is the price of bitcoin and to the question how much bitcoin really worth, I would say the price is not stable.
Anytime from now, it's either bitcoin will go up trend or perhaps down trend and this is base on the law of supply and demand. However, I had higher hopes for bitcoin that his will surpass what it had achieved before in the coming years.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

Bitcoin doesnt have a price stability it depends on the movement of the market and also in Supply and Demand thats how bitcoin worth.

Indeed,  that's how this forum works and I really dont get the point that most of the people really bothered with the unstability of the price knowing that cryptocurrency was naturally like that and it has been its culture for the passed nine years, and I also cannot blame them that we are all aiming for a better amount of profit in anyway that we could, but for the year had passed that i am involved here, I can say Bitcoin is worth it.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Last time I heard, it costs around 2k-3k to mine 1 bitcoin, so that should be its fundamental value. However, demand gives it real value, which is around 9k at the moment. The more people invest in it, the more valuable it will be because there is a limited supply.

Not sure where or when you heard that, but with how the network has been growing consistently and that in a very short period of time, the cost to mint 1BTC is closer to $6000-$7000 on average today.

The problem is that you can't possibly figure out the real costs of minting 1BTC due to all the variables that change in an instant. The costs for smaller miners might be closer to $20,000 in reality, while the larger farms scooping up the majority of the blocks are probably closer to $5000 and perhaps even lower. As long as the difficulty keeps increasing, it means that it is worthwhile to mine, and that for me is a solid indicator.

Also, current price isn't a reflection of the 'real' value, but more the speculative upper side of the market. The 'real' price might actually be closer to $7000.
Si nenglon

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

as for the principle of the lesser known is that doesn't seem to be taught anymore. It's called Supply and Demand we say just like the price of the Bitcoin, and price everything other. that later in the place I like to call the real world. Basic factors in determining the price of the Bitcoin is supply and demand.
jhonvir666

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:30:22 AM

Smiley  Smiley  Bitcoin is the most important of all blockchain and a digital currency that you can use you can not even be seen but it seems that you are dealing with bitcoin throughout life because bitcoin helps people who are willing to invest and also help people with difficulty With financially expensive daily so bitcoin is most important for me and it's important to me.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

investemnt nowadays so from my point of view price should continue to raise even more in 2018 which will bring "more addoption" or it will go till one point when many people will want to get out and have their money. But other than that new all time highs are healthy for bitcoin as more popular medias are talking about it which causes people to seek and see what is it. As for now I can't see bitcoin as a currency becouse of these price swings so you get the feelling that if you don't buy something today you can buy 2x of those tommorow or even less
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of electronic currency, also called cryptocurrency, which is developed by people and companies all around the world. What one needs to understand about cryptocurrency is the fact that it has no physical form. The bitcoin network is not controlled by anyone or anything.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Yes, it is true. BTC and ETH are the most valuable and most preferred digital currencies by bitcoin users. both have a very high value compared with other altcoin. demand for both is very much, so both have a high selling point.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:06:09 AM

Bitcoin is available in different open market and the price with some discrepancy. Price of bitcoin is depends on the supply and demand so meaning no stable price of bitcoin. Price always change from time to time possible to rise and drop so we don't know Bitcoin price.

#Support Vanig
Nick Abimanyu

Merit: 19

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

Not a few people are praising the bitcoin system as a revolutionary mechanism in solving many cases especially in the financial world. The enhancement of technology promised by Bitcoin through system changes has been done by Bitcoin developers by increasing Bitcoin scalability through a new method called SegWit to provide additional space for more transactions.

And I have to wonder, when will it end?  Will it keep going up and up,

Although several accidents have occurred one after another, BTC's value will continue to rise displaying the highest price even though it's only momentary.
vincentlyl

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

sure it worths your long time holding
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. You can't touch and see that is Bitcoin. Reality that you can exchanged Bitcoin with doller or other currency. Bitcoin has an value. Those countries are already accepted Bitcoin you can exchanged with bank also. So the really Bitcoin is like doller or other currency.
Bitcoin is the real form of a financial system. With its growing popularity it has made Bitcoin very well trusted by many people.
So I do not agree if you call it like a doll. Bitcoin is another form of a financial system that can be very vital in the future.
Bezita

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

I am convinced by the notion that bitcoin is something that is not in the real world and only "numbers on the screen", this also applies to fiat currencies. Compared to the total market value, the amount of money in circulation is so small that almost all money transactions are done digitally and no physical money changes hands, very similar to bitcoin.dan I see bitcoin as a store of value. The banks can easily make their own coins, which will inevitably happen in the near future. But I'm sure there's a place for bitcoin next to the central bank's new currency. A decentralized value store where you can safely dispose of your savings. We have seen in countries that do not have a stable currency, they often store their wealth in bitcoin. Bitcoin will replace gold in the future.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:15:34 AM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency world, and it is a digital currency, bitcoin's price is very flactuating and market condition is aways changes so it is very price worth and bitcoin technology is more value that its price, blockchain technology can help in the world market situations, more coins will create upon blocchain technology, so bitcoin is good worth and if you have bitcoin just hold for a couple of years,
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is worth the cost of acquisition but aspects like utility value, the potential for growth increase the price of it along with the demand and supply scenario from the market. If the cost of acquiring 1 Bitcoin is $6K for the miner then Bitcoin is worth $6K but since he will need some profit for his efforts, he will charge some excess amount and that would be the market price from him.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

I believe that Bitcoin is worth the cost of acquisition but aspects like utility value, the potential for growth increase the price of it along with the demand and supply scenario from the market. If the cost of acquiring 1 Bitcoin is $6K for the miner then Bitcoin is worth $6K but since he will need some profit for his efforts, he will charge some excess amount and that would be the market price from him.

Yes of course, Bitcoin already made a lot to  help so many people to improve their lives that makes bitcoin really worth in helping people who's in need.
Dia_sintaku

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency in the digital world. You can not touch it and see it is Bitcoin. The fact that you can exchange Bitcoin with dollars or other currencies. Bitcoin has currency values in every country. Those countries have already received your Bitcoin can be redeemed with the bank as well. So, Bitcoin is really like the other two currencies. but very fast digital currency bitcoins evaporate
soplo

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

is bitcoin very valuable? I think that's true, although currently the bitcoin price is declining, but bitcoin still has a high value compared to other coins, and I'm sure in the future bitcoin will have a more fantastic price than the current price, for now bitcoin already occupied has increased sharp, it means bitcoin is still very valuable, on the one hand bitcoin also been used for online payment instruments, or can be made with digital money, it will also facilitate our transactions. Wink
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

in a non computer environment a bitcoin is not worth much. in a digitalized society with distributed networks, its priceless. its the first of its kind.
lets say 20k usd for a lower userbase (only a few million user). if hundred millions join the scarcity kicks in...
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

I believe that bitcoin really costs several times more than now, it is underestimated and in the future will only go up
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

i think the price for bitcoin in 2018 will grow up little bit, but not so fast as in last years. i hope and think that it will slowly, but grows up
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

No one knows. It depende on how people reacts on bitcoin. It depends upon the acceptance of the generation that will use bitcoin. When more people wants to buy a product, the price will definitely rise up. As the law of supply and demand applies, more millenials are into bitcoin so we are expecting a higher value for bitcoin for the coming years. For the bezt five years, bitcoin will be accepted by most countries.
Andriannez

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

Based on my understanding the bitcoin Really worth by envestment purposes in Cryptocurrency world in website online transaction.And how the investor buy the bitcoin in digital investment assets grows on its value of the coins exchange in the market place.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

The value of bitcoin is determined by how desperate are the people,who want to buy bitcoins. Grin
Other people are talking about supply and demand.They are right,but i have other point of view.
If there was only one buyer of the entire btc market and that buyer is willing to pay 1 million US dollars for one bitcoin,the market price of one btc would be 1M USD.Sound`s crazy ,but it`s true.
It`s like buying a rare painting.Some buyers are willing to pay 100$ ,others are ready to pay 10 million USD.
but your point of view has something to do in reality,though it's impossible to have single buyer of bitcoin in market still it depends on how much peple might wanted to purchase bitcoin.

Bitcoin for me is something i can determine as mine worth full yes its not physical but it can be more valuable than anything matters in this world that only me and my wallet has the right to handle
baho11

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Bitcoin really worth it because of good investments .
Because of good investments a lot of people benifits .
By the help of bitcoin lifes of many people changed.
jagaban
Copper Member

Merit: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

I have to say I have thought of this before. Like what exactly makes or determines the price of bitcoin. Then I remember this. If I have something in limited supply that many people want, the price will go up for those who can afford it. But if many people have something that other people want, then the price will be cheaper because the supply of the item is no longer limited and sellers will reduce the price. This demand and supply forces are responsible for the price movement and not the exchanges

pastan

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

i think the price for bitcoin in 2018 will grow up little bit, but not so fast as in last years. i hope and think that it will slowly, but grows up
We should consider another outcome. The correction is really long and people desires of becoming rich grow intensively. The temps of market recovering may become the real rocket, that we have never seen before.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

The value of bitcoin is determined by how frequent people who are desperate want to buy bitcoins. Other people are talking about supply and demand. They are right, but I have another point of view. If there was only one buyer of the entire bitcoin market and that buyer is willing to pay 1 million US dollars for one bitcoin, the market price of one bitcoin would be 1M USD. Sound`s crazy, but it`s true. It`s like buying a rare painting. But, the price for bitcoin in 2018 will grow up a little bit, but not so fast as in past years. I hope and think that it will slowly.
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

Someone did the calculation recently, I think it costs $5,500 to mine a Bitcoin. Add a premium to account for its characteristics and utility I’d guess somewhere around $7,650 🙂
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

Bitcoin really worth as a digital investment. It gives work to those jobless and give a lot of profit for those strongly believe and invest on it. Bitcoin price is volatile,no one can predict exactly the price of bitcoin because it depends on the movement of demand and supply in the market.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
saurav111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

With Bitcoin's current price decline, we all know that now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. This price drop can be a frightening specter for some people, but for people who are not afraid of risk and have known Bitcoin for a long time, they will see this as an opportunity to get as much profit as possible. Do not wait to buy and collect Bitcoin as much as possible, because we do not know what will happen in the future in the near future or in the long term. It's possible that Bitcoin's price will decrease to lower, and Bitcoin's price will probably increase soon. So you should make the most of this opportunity. Smiley
hettige

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:41:36 AM

Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. It brings to the attention of investors and people a great new and innovative way of paying, distinct from all the past forms that people have used on a blockchain basis. Bitcoin brings huge profits to those who care and invest in it very early, I really believe in the better future of bitcoin in the next few years.The value of bitcoins are only really determined by the number of people who are determined to have it. The more backed up it is the higher the value it would be.
baconlike

Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:40:55 AM

bitcoin has emerged when the typical world economy was the United States .. entering the period of crisis, insightful in that situation bitcoin was born and brought to people especially economic people have the opportunity to support In terms of capital, they have capital to reinvest

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jennygamilo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

Bitcoin is most popular crypto currency in digital world. You can't touch and see that is Bitcoin. Reality that you can exchanged Bitcoin with doller or other currency.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

the bitcoin is really worth saying that we BTC it is known for all the coins because it is called a coin mother without the equivalent of the BTC price compared to other coin

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

Yeah, that is what I am hoping also. The price today will be worth for holding the long time because the price even not reach the value before and increase slowly, time will come that we can get huge profit from it. We can see its worth when we keep believing and have patience for the price to grow up and do not contribute on the fall.

dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

We can earn and have an extra income through bitcoin by joining a bounty signatures.We have a future if we will continue working on bitcoin and work hard for it.It sustained our daily expenses and to achieve our wants and goals in our life.It's flactuations of price increasing and decreasing day by day it helps us to have more profit if we have an investments.Invest in bitcoin for us to experience the worth of it and enjoy big profit and know that it is really worth it.
Pan Troglodytes

Merit: 39

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

What you are trying to do and estimate the price of bitcoin based on antminer price... Well, it should be the other way around, the antminer will sell for this and that price ONLY IF the expectation of a buyer is that bitcoin will have this and that price in the future.
thihieu6541

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Worth of bitcoin is helps me and every one to earn much money and bitcoin is a symbol of a easy way to earn money and it will change the economy with low rates of economy
Bitcoin doesnt have a price stability it depends on the movement of the market
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

bitcoin is said to be valuable when the bitcoin has reached a very high level and has become a priority for bitcoin users, and that's what I think....
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

There is an opinion that by the time of approaching the emission maximum, the demand for the untrained bitcoin will be huge. Due to insufficient supply on the market by this time, the price of crypto currency will be huge. Therefore, the defenders consider the current moment to be ideal when it is better to buy bitcoins.
Tosg399

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:24 AM

What’s Bitcoin really worth? This question might really drive you mad if you think hard enough about it. $0? $10? Maybe $1,000,000 for one coin? The range of the numbers can make your head spin but it is the explanation behind the number that matters. For the most part, investors don’t have a good reason why Bitcoin is worth this or that, apart from claims that “it will take over the world” and so on. This hasn’t stopped people from trying, though. Is it even important for short-term traders? Can it boost profits on our hypothetical positions?

In an article on the Bloomberg Businessweek website, we have stumbled upon a number analyses of the value of the cryptocurrency. We read:

It took two economists one three-course meal and two bottles of wine to calculate the fair value of one Bitcoin: $200.

It took an extra day for them to realize they were one decimal place out: $20, they decided, was the right price for a virtual currency that was worth $1,200 a year ago, flirted with $20,000 in December, and is still around $8,000. Setting aside the fortunes lost on it this year, Bitcoin, by their calculation, is still overvalued, to the tune of about 40,000 percent. The pair named this the Côtes du Rhône theory, after the wine they were drinking.

If this sounds pretty definite, it actually isn’t. What the two economists used to value Bitcoin is called the quantity theory of money. Without getting too technical, it is a relatively simple equation which lets you recover the value of the currency. The caveat here is that this method is sensitive to the underlying assumptions and inputs. One of the crucial inputs is the value of what the currency buys and things go downhill from here pretty quick.

Does Bitcoin support $1.2 billion in payments? Or maybe it’s transmitting money from illegal activities and we should include this in the figure? Or it’s not that important what kind of resources Bitcoin transmits today but we should focus on what it will transmit in a year (two? three? ten?) and calculate what it’s value is going to be going forward? So, even though we do have an established model, the uncertainty about the critical input is a hindering factor.

Just how hindering is it? We could sugarcoat it, but we won’t. It’s simply too important a matter for Bitcoin investors and the hard facts are that the final value you get varies wildly depending on what input you use. For a static approach, where we focus on the current value of goods Bitcoin buys, a very conservative estimate would be the $20 for one Bitcoin we mentioned before. Different figures for what is bought for Bitcoin give answers like $600. This is still well below the current price. So, if you were to believe in the application of the quantity theory of money to Bitcoin, this would be a bearish implication.

Changing the approach from static to dynamic and assuming Bitcoin might actually become a safe haven the way gold is could give a target of $260,000 to $800,000. OK, by now you probably get the idea. Various principled approaches give results ranging from $20 to $800,000. If you consider different approaches, perhaps even more. What does this mean for you and your decisions?

The first clue is that if we don’t see any evidence of Bitcoin gaining more users and becoming a part of the fabric of the payments system or reacting strongly as a safe haven, then the currency might be trading too high.

The second one is that it is precisely the number of people willing to buy or sell Bitcoin that you have to observe. There are a lot of people who could potentially be interested in Bitcoin but don’t have access to it. It might be the case that the rally to the all-time high in Bitcoin was connected to the launch of first regulated Bitcoin derivatives. At the same time, one of the most striking characteristics of the Bitcoin market is that a vast majority of buyers has no concept of Bitcoin value altogether but ha simply bought the currency in the anticipation of a move up. With Bitcoin not going above the all-time high for some time now, these buyers might be shaken out of the market, fueling further declines. This is precisely the point where short-term considerations become important and so we’ll move on to the technical part of today’s analysis. In other words: for short-term positions, technical factors might be a lot more important that what Bitcoin is theoretically worth.
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

As far as I know the price of mining of one bitcoin is 3100$ without cost of miners, so there is no way that price will drop below this level. It is only one point also we should consider the game makers who also will not allow to drop the price.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

Bitcoin, the digital decentralized one was introduced by an unknown person or company named by Sathoshi Nakamoto in the year 2009 . Bitcoin introduction sowed a way in the life of several people who were struggling for job and this changed the life style of people and it became a blessing for the those unemployed and those who were trying to make both ends of life to meet together.  Bitcoin doesn't exist as fiat currency but it is an online transaction.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

The price or the worth of bitcoin depends really on the supply and demand, supply is unquestionably scarce so it really dictates the price because of limited supply however if or despite its scarcity if the demand is very low, the price will not go that far, thats economic principle, and for now i really dont see a phenominal usecase for bitcoin such as micropayments usage contracts, etc... but im positive itll come out soon

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Haiishdh

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

Chaelbrin

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

I see bitcoin as a store of significant worth. The banks can without much of a stretch make their own particular coins, which will occur sooner rather than later. Be that as it may, I accept there is put for bitcoin nearby the new monetary standards of national banks. A decentralized store of significant worth in which you can securely set aside your investment funds. We have found in nations that don't have a steady cash they frequently store their riches in bitcoin. Bitcoin will supplant gold later on.
Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Bitcoin is just like a gold that is valuable
BrindHexta

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

what you want is what it worth. people would like to use btc as currency, so its real value depends on willingness or belief of most people.
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

i think Worth of bitcoin is helps me and every one to earn much money and bitcoin is a symbol of a easy way to earn money and it will change the economy with low rates of economy.The bitcoin is a great opportunity for people like me and other people who know it to earn a huge amount of money.Bitcoin worth is granted by God for us to gather and to work on this matter to get out of the hardships of life and I believe that Bitcoin is worth the cost of acquisition but aspects like utility value, the potential for growth increase the price of it along with the demand and supply scenario from the market
setsuna_gray26

Activity: 245

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

Yeah, you have a good point. Supply and demand is one of the factors that may affects the price of the bitcoin and other cryotocurrency. Just like what you have been said if the demand is vey high then probably its price will start to grow and vice versa.

mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

one of the analysts of the Morgan Stanley bank, James Fawcett and his team conducted a study, which resulted in the zero cost of bitcoin. The reason for this is the lack of an interest rate. it turned out, everything is very simple.
Odlanyer

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

We all know that the bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency in digital world so for me bitcoin was worth because 10000 USD it means bitcoin is high value that's why many people want to buy and pay bitcoin.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

The price of bitcoin as well as the price of any other product mainly depends on supply and demand, it is very unstable and it is very difficult to guess it.
makatia

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

It is very high value in this market, the market will determine its price. The advantage of Bitcoin is that there is a limit on the amount of coins that will be produced, so the supply and demand principles will take effect.
Manue_77Smith

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:16:25 AM

As we all know bitcoin is one the safest and first cryptocurrency and the 1bit is nearly around $ 93000 and the most important thing Bitcoin doesnt have a price stability it depends on the movement of the market.
TTITA

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

The price of bitcoin is and will be a problem for all of us. On the one hand, the price of bitcoin is not constant and depends on the supply and demand for it on the market. It's right. But on the other hand, people create speculative demand for bitcoin, which is not confirmed by anything and is clearly incommensurable with its real price. Can not one digital currency with the worst characteristics cost thousands of times more expensive than much better other digital coins. This is absurd. However, this reality and this reality in the long-range can create a crypto currency a serious problem.Bitcoin could be worth millions, but as of this time, I don't find it useful due to the expensive fees. I'm just parking my coins in my wallet for now and trying to avoid making payments with it.
Robinovich

Activity: 749
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:52:20 AM

I often read crypto related news in the morning. You know what Nobel economics prize winner Robert Shiller said? He says that crypto in general is a bubble (personally I DON'T think so) and bitcoin too. But besides being a bubble, according to Shiller, it is a great social movement that has no geographical or generational borders. Also he says that it's not going to worth zero.
To my mind, in the world that is a global village now, 'social movement' worth much.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

.ELONCITY.
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
....TELEGRAM..

Public Sale Coming Soon!

feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

For me,bitcoin is really worth because of,it can give a great opportunities to everyone to have an additional income,and will have a chance to change their daily living status. Likewise,those houswives who want to help their husbands to earn additional income,they can do this even they're staying at their home,while taking a good care with their childrens.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:18:33 AM

For what bitcoin could offer us in the long term I think that the price is more or less fair at the moment, the values of the last December were way too high... In the future it should keep increasing its value depending on the adoption level.
vuquang1763164@gmail.com

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

Bitcoin has a huge value and it will not change as Blockchain brings it. This is the technology of the times
millionaireshs

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:56:04 AM

Bitcoin is given a chance to people become rich or to make their life become comfortable, no obligation to make a big volume of fund for investment this is universal business through digital virtual currency rich or poor are accepted. but before we go into bitcoin era we need to learned enough about bitcoin and enough research the advantage and disadvantage of bitcoin.
jakedeez

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

I think that most simply are afraid to invest in bitcoin because of the low price on the market. Since the price falls without raising. Short-term raise does not encourage people to invest even 100$. But you need to study the market and try if you want to get profit even in this situation.
silviyako

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

The value of bitcoin will always depend on Supply and Demand. as all things are. the stability of value may only happeen if it will be regulated, which is for me, a very small chance of happening/
takesomethingaway

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

I think that's because of its transparency and random growth that makes it so interesting
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

I think that's because of its transparency and random growth that makes it so interesting

Bitcoin is worth a million, but bitcoin dont have a stable price, it changes from time to time, bitcoin is unique many people wanted bitcoin because in bitcoin you can earn profit, just be patient thats what we need here in crypto world.
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:50:07 AM

For me bitcoin is so valuable so bitcoin is a very good digital currency and bitcoin is also a very profitable investment for me so bitcoin is a very valuable asset for me
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

It is only worth as much as our support and belief in it. If you are looking for an intrinsic value in it, you will find nothing most probably. There is the technology, nevertheless. However, the technology will also be in the same page with the coin. The technology is also worth as much as the adoption and support it gets from the people. Without all these, Bitcoin and its technology are nothing.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

Some peoples said bitcoin worth more than 1millions dollar and some said more. I think let market decide it because market is fair place to determine price. But i do believe bitcoin have value in digital world right now because we need fast currency with lower fee.

collision00

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

Additionally with respect to the possibility that bitcoin is something that doesn't exist in reality and is essentially "numbers on a screen", this is basically the case for any fiat money also. In contrast with the aggregate market esteem, the measure of money going around is small to the point that all of cash exchanges are being done carefully and no physical cash switches hands, entirely like bitcoin.
jakedeez

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

The value of bitcoin will always depend on Supply and Demand. as all things are. the stability of value may only happeen if it will be regulated, which is for me, a very small chance of happening/

For today, where a big amount of people know about Bitcoin, but they are smart and they look on the market, there's a price for it, and they really don't want to invest even $100. Because waiting for the prophet about 1 year or in $10, this is ridiculous
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Bitcoin is a valuable digital currency for global transactions that can slash bank transaction costs or cut transaction time and everything is easy done. But nowadays Bitcoin is more popularly used as a future investment that can multiply assets. But it all can not be separated from the risks that must be faced. Bitcoin prices are determined by market demand.
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

Because of full decentralization, the absence of a regulator as such, which if necessary could take control of the situation on the market, the price of the crypto currency is formed solely on the basis of the demand for the asset from buyers and sellers. We do not take into account now the facts about which we do not know, for example, possible manipulations by robots on the markets. Based on this it is difficult to calculate the exact cost of bitcoin at the moment, the lower and upper limit will be far away from each other.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really worth it cause the value are continues increasing and bitcoin is most popular digital currency that give high profit.  People are wanted to buy bitcoin and they want to invest and to earn profit.
VladPanin7

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

Here is the concept of supply and demand for trade in the coin, everything is understandable to everyone,
but can not the bitcoin code also influence its price?
If I'm not mistaken, then its production will become more complicated with time.
cryptokia

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

I`m thinking that Bitcoin is worth of the peoples idea of buying it everyday. And for now on it becomes stronger daily because of the news about those every each countries that are allowing and accepting it.
MobyCrypt

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

LoL, and the funny thing is that no matter how many times you'd repeat this statements, those who didn't get it until now are very likely not to get it even later, ever. There are basic things which are beyond the understanding of most of the people.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
jakedeez

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Bitcoin is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The market will determine it's price. The advantage with Bitcoin is that there is a cap on the number of coins that will be produced, so supply and demand principles will be in effect. Compare that to fiat where it is printed to infinity. The more that's printed, the less it's worth. Fiat depends on peoples ""faith and confidence"" in it.

I think it depends first of all on your knowledge about the structure and others things connected with the crypto world. But the result is a personal choice, to invest in it or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: