Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Simple, Minimal Bitcoin (and some Altcoins) Hats  (Read 345 times)
coincaps (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

Hey everybody,

Here at Coin Caps, we're selling some bitcoin and altcoin branded hats. Everyone loves a good hat so they'll make the perfect gift! Get one for your crypto crazed friend or buy one for that relative that loves hats that you've been wanting to introduce to crypto. Either way, they're sure to impress and you'll definitely love your purchase.

At the moment we accept bitcoin and litecoin via our website, as well as credit, PayPal, and Apple Pay.. If you want to purchase using a different altcoin, please send us a message! Either here, through the contact form on our website, or to contact@coincaps.co. We'll help you make a custom order and we'll invoice you with how much to pay.

Always free expedited shipping in the US.

For our international customers, we don't offer free shipping but we help cover some of the shipping costs so that it's more affordable for you all to buy some hats.

Thanks everyone.

The Coin Caps Team

website -> https://www.coincaps.co

Also, make sure to sign up for our newsletter. We're just getting started and we'll be adding plenty of other coins and hat types in the future.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:11:38 PM

That is a smart name for a hat shop.

The hats are too expensive for my taste though even though I never wear hats it could be a fun collectable if it was way cheaper.
coincaps (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:18:13 PM

The hats are too expensive for my taste though even though I never wear hats it could be a fun collectable if it was way cheaper.

What's a more reasonable price point for you? This will help us in the future.

-cc
coincaps (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

Forgot to mention. As an added bonus, we're running a Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal for 15% off your purchase! Just use code CCBFCM17 at checkout to receive the discount on your entire order.

Be quick though! The deal only runs through the end of this Monday.

The Coin Caps Team
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

What's a more reasonable price point for you? This will help us in the future.

-cc

I would maybe pay $10,- maybe $20,- for a cap as a collectors item.
CoinCaps.net
Copper Member

Activity: 61

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:53:29 PM

So you're the one who grabbed coincaps.co right before me forcing me to get coincaps.net.   Angry   Wink

coincaps (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:41:44 PM

So you're the one who grabbed coincaps.co right before me forcing me to get coincaps.net.   Angry   Wink

Haha I guess that was us  Grin
coincaps (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

It's the last day for our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Get a discounted hat before it's too late! Just use code CCBFCM17 at checkout for 15% off your entire order.

-cc
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

The caps are looking good.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Maxnetlabs

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

I love the brand name, idea, design and simplicity of the website. My suggestion for your website is to integrate more payment method such that the customer is able to send bitcoin and get the product.
coincaps (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:06:31 PM

The caps are looking good.
Hey thanks!

I love the brand name, idea, design and simplicity of the website. My suggestion for your website is to integrate more payment method such that the customer is able to send bitcoin and get the product.
Thanks for the comments and feedback! We actually do accept Bitcoin payments. At the moment, we allow Bitcoin and Litecoin payments through Gocoin. Just follow the steps at checkout and Bitcoin and Litecoin can easily be used. For other currencies, Shopify doesn't really have altcoin payment processors, but we do allow custom orders if someone contacts us directly. We can set them up a custom order and then do our best to accept their desired coin.

-cc
CoinCaps.net
Copper Member

Activity: 61

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:22:01 PM

Haha I guess that was us  Grin

If you ever want to sell it for something reasonable, let me know.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: