Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Used Bitcoin addresses  (Read 3968 times)
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

Looking to buy the private key for bitcoin addresses that have been used and no longer contain any BTC. Please PM me with any bitcoin addresses and I will reply with an offer.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sellkeysHasBeenhacked

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

you don't believe me - I also never trust you

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:25:28 PM

Looking to buy the private key for bitcoin addresses that have been used and no longer contain any BTC. Please PM me with any bitcoin addresses and I will reply with an offer.
send you PM
Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

What is the average price you are willing to offer? I might have about 1-5 somewhere.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:22:40 PM

What is the average price you are willing to offer? I might have about 1-5 somewhere.

It varies quite a bit and I am negotiable. PM me with the 1-5 addresses and I will let you know if I am interested in any.
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:18:07 AM

bump

By any chance telling me here or over private message what's the deal ? I mean let me know what type/kind of addresses you'r looking for and I let you know if I have any or knew any holder.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:03 AM

bump

By any chance telling me here or over private message what's the deal ? I mean let me know what type/kind of addresses you'r looking for and I let you know if I have any or knew any holder.

As I stated I am looking for all kinds of used addresses, address that held funds long ago, or that held within the last few months
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:17:26 AM

bump

As I stated I am looking for all kinds of used addresses, address that held funds long ago, or that held within the last few months

So,are you looking for bitcoin addresses which had funds during forks ? and are you looking to claim BCH and BTG from those addresses or will you buy any bitcoin address that had funds much before the forks (say in 2014 )
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

bump

So,are you looking for bitcoin addresses which had funds during forks ? and are you looking to claim BCH and BTG from those addresses or will you buy any bitcoin address that had funds much before the forks (say in 2014 )

Again, I am looking for addresses that are used and may contain funds from a fork or other coins that one is not aware of.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:48 AM

Any information about btc address <-> identity relationship is indeed very valuable on its own. Anyone who voluntarily de-anonymize themselves is exposing their privacy to all kinds of adversaries, doesn't understand the very core principles the bitcoin was founded upon and is simply a retarded imbecile.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:47:49 AM

You should probably list all the snapshots that you're looking for in the OP such as clams/BCC/BTG, etc.

This way people won't have to bombard you with thousands of addresses that contain nothing of importance and nobody will accuse you of ripping people off. AFAIK lots of people are saying they're buying old BTC addresses and say that it doesn't need to contain any funds and "any address is fine" but in the end they only want the ones that will make them a profit.

Just a suggestion. You don't have to follow up with it if you don't want to.
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

You should probably list all the snapshots that you're looking for in the OP such as clams/BCC/BTG, etc.

This way people won't have to bombard you with thousands of addresses that contain nothing of importance and nobody will accuse you of ripping people off. AFAIK lots of people are saying they're buying old BTC addresses and say that it doesn't need to contain any funds and "any address is fine" but in the end they only want the ones that will make them a profit.

Yes I understand, but listing out all the forks simply means anyone can claim the coins. Most people including myself buying addresses are hoping to get forked coins that other do not realize they even have.
PhoneNumber

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:06:22 PM

Yes I understand, but listing out all the forks simply means anyone can claim the coins. Most people including myself buying addresses are hoping to get forked coins that other do not realize they even have.
I agree with you, there is nothing wrong if somebody sell bitcoin address, maybe they are busy not having time to claim.
3sonic

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

you want for this? or not

https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig/
starsoccer9 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile