Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 upcoming bitcoin forks?  (Read 473 times)
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

Super bitcoin on Dec 17
Jan 2 bitcoin cash plus
Jan 28, b2x 2nd attempt

What do you think all these forks will do to the altcoins market? Do you think people will stop taking these forks seriously? Will b2x succeed this time?

I think this is so bad for the reputation of the entire crypto market

Okay this has got to be some kind of joke. This is ridiculous..
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

Began reading the first line of the topic and almost spewed out the water I was trying to drink. 'Super Bitcoin', what sort of a name is that? I'm expecting whoever is behind it to be a Dragon Ball Super fan, deriving the name directly from the anime itself Grin

On a serious note, the community has grown tired of these silly pretexts of improving the core protocol over and over again, resulting in unasked and unnecessary hard forks which would be good for nothing. These are sure to be dumped as soon as everyone gets their hands on it and that's it, useful for nothing.
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:38:01 PM

The next fork bitkoin is a cat in a poke. So it was and will be. The event is easy to predict, and its outcome is almost impossible. The market before fork does not show signs of panic or instability. It, on the contrary, grows in expectation of additional profit from a split circuit. This seems irrational.

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:27:32 PM

Super bitcoin on Dec 17
Jan 2 bitcoin cash plus
Jan 28, b2x 2nd attempt

What do you think all these forks will do to the altcoins market? Do you think people will stop taking these forks seriously? Will b2x succeed this time?

I think this is so bad for the reputation of the entire crypto market

Thank you for this post. I have not yet met on Internet the internet the information about b2x 2nd attempt. What I am sure in is that each time before the fork Bitcoin price will jump. Keep your Bitcoins this winter!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: