Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: RECOMMENDABLE EXCHANGE  (Read 624 times)
Xfactor06 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

Hi guys, wanna know your insights on different exchanges for trading especially for Ethereum?

Less fee, where to buy, where to trade and which exchange do you use more often and why? TIA
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:13:00 PM

Hi guys, wanna know your insights on different exchanges for trading especially for Ethereum?

Less fee, where to buy, where to trade and which exchange do you use more often and why? TIA
There is a little gap between every exchange site about the fees. I recommended you use the binance exchange site. As the reliable exchange site will easy requirement. That doesn't have so many problem just like bittrex. Hitbtc seems to be another alternative for binance. Bittrex has so many problem and you cna try to avoid it.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

Im using bittrex,this exchange is strict in adding new coins.It has no security issues,or no hacked issues since it started unlike others like poloniex.

kafnan

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

I choose bittrex its really safe and secure and easy to use, any one can exchange here without any risk, I am using this since 2 month, so I know about it.
sate kisu add diye diyen  Roll Eyes
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

You have to use bittrex as your exchange in your trading, I'm using it for almost two years and counting without having any problem with my account. Its more safe and secure compare to other exchange. The other option is poloniex exchange.

allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

i use my local exchange called vip.bitcoin.co.id and i use bitrex and hitbtc, if you want to trade many coins go to cryptopia
marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:09 PM

I use Bitfinex and Binance.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

I always use bittrex as it is safe and easy to use.  It is strict because it offers good security. I am using it for a long time and have no issues, but only one as it has high withdrawal fee for bitcoin.But ETH withdrawal  fee is less compare to other exchanges like poloniex etc
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

Bittrex and poloniex is good exchange for me,,
and never have any problem with both exchange i mentioned above
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

I will recommend the exchanges are Bittrex and poloniex because people can exchange any of their coins such as bitcoin and altcoins easily.Most of people uses to go with the Bittrex exchange because there are  always new coins comes for trading.Also Bittrex conduct compliance audits on all new coin launches, ensuring that their users have the information they need to make informed trades.Next one is poloniex because poloniex is a pure crypto to crypto exchange based in the United State.There is also ether delta but it is mostly for the icos, for the people who want just sell their icos tokens on listings.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

Bittrex for is the best exchange right now they hack vulnerability is lower than other exchanges and it is very simple to use.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

I wouldnt care about the fees actually. They are not so important when you are trading in a such market with huge volatility. You should focus on the ones that are safest and more secure.
BadVlad

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

I use several exchanges at once to spread the risk a bit, as I don't like having a lot money on an exchange.

But every exchange has their positieve and negative things.

To turn fiat into crypto I use Kraken, Bitstamp and GDAX. Although Kraken is being a bit rubbish lately.

For (daily) trading I use Bittrex, Binance, EtherDelta (not easy to use for a beginner) and Waves dex.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

I use bittrex and poloniex, but I control them through Coinigy. I love the coinigy platform because of the vast array of tools you get to use and the consolidation of exchanges helps a lot.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

I'll suggest you use bittrex, I've been using bittrex for a few years, and I'm sure till now bittrex is one of the best exchange sites.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:53:37 PM

I'll suggest you use bittrex, I've been using bittrex for a few years, and I'm sure till now bittrex is one of the best exchange sites.

Really! I have listen many users complaining unnecessary ban from Bittrex. How can we leave our thousand of dollars worth of cryptocurrencies on a site which can ban our account without any notice! I don't want to wake up any morning and see my worthy crypto assets get locked with shitty red message!

On above of that, I am still unable to understand why Bittrex made it compulsory to verify account even if we only interested in crypto-to-crypto exchange. It is understandable in case of fiat-to-crypto exchange or vice-versa due to legal compliance but clearly an arbitrary decision if exchange is restricted to cryptocurrency ecosystem. Are they selling our data to some companies and making more money? Who knows!
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

The deepest market volume is in Bithumb as ETH/KRW. Then Poloniex, Bitfinex and GDAX comes after Bithumb. You can try one of them. If you can't get verified accounts there, you can also try Bittres for ETH/USD and ETH/BTC trades.

Check: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
blankcurb

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

I've been using Poloniex for quite a while and I never had problems with until up recently where I couldn't take my Bitcoins to anywhere basically, but it was solved really fast, served as lesson for me to not fully trust exchanges. So keep that in mind too and you will never lose money on them.

Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

I used to recommend bitfinex and poloniex with these tether shenanigans, I'm scared of recommending anything.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:35:52 PM

Nowadays even big exchanges are being threatened by hacks and ridiculous security filters that affects first time traders or just to exchange their normal coins. And worse with their customer support adds to the burden. Just always trade with caution and with extreme volatility you should check the volume to have safety nets.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:42:28 PM

Bittrex, Poloniex and Binance
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:10:30 PM

I use Altcoin.io - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange -  http://www.altcoin.io?kid=JMAHG
Is it recommendable or 'I use'? What your facts? How long this exchange work? With Polo, Bittrex etc work hundreds of traders. How many traders on this?

All top 5 are recommendable. Each have own  solved problem but all for their have excellent trading volumes
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:15:34 PM

My favorite is Bittex. This exchange is number 1 for me, because it very fast, one of the biggest trading volumes, safe and reliable. Another exchange that I used to trade on is kucoin. Though it's quite new, but it has some advantages, and fits my trading strategy.

Jack Dunn

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:40:59 PM

I use Kraken, Bitfinex, Binance and Bittrex.

Currently, I trade mostly in Bitfinex. It is one of the best platforms for margin trading, but lately, I have heard some bad rumours about the platform.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:55:30 PM

There is a little gap between every exchange site about the fees. I recommended you use the binance exchange site. As the reliable exchange site will easy requirement. That doesn't have so many problem just like bittrex. Hitbtc seems to be another alternative for binance. Bittrex has so many problem and you cna try to avoid it.
I just got wondered why are you saying that bittrex has so many problem. As far as I know, Bittrex is much more reliable than the exchange you suggested and it has a high reputation too between those two platform that you've mentioned. Do you really know what you are saying anyway? Though, I'm not saying hbtc is not a good exchange while Binance is something kind of new to me, I am saying in terms of exchange quality and popularity.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

I use Altcoin.io - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange -  http://www.altcoin.io?kid=JMAHG
Is it recommendable or 'I use'? What your facts? How long this exchange work? With Polo, Bittrex etc work hundreds of traders. How many traders on this?

All top 5 are recommendable. Each have own  solved problem but all for their have excellent trading volumes

If I use something that is not a obligation for you. Across 23000 traders finds that Altcoin is for them. I don't trust Bittrex, Polo and your etc exchange anymore because very often disable people account without reason and the fee is to big . I work with all but find Altcoin most promising because the team behind them and their support service is amazing and fee is low. If you want to try you can be my guest here  http://www.altcoin.io?kid=JMAHG Peace. I just want more and more money.

Could you make it any more obvious that you are simply copying your referral link here trying to get signups under you to make money from them? You should not be talking bad about other exchanges because guess what? Bittrex is way better than altcoin.io right now which is brand new and cannot be trusted. We should work together as a crypto community and not talk bad about other exchanges for no reason just to post our affiliate link here for our own profit.
ceferov

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:13:14 PM

I use bittrex. Never had  any problems with it, except during high voluma of some coins they are taking that coin to maintance and it's dissgusting

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:16:03 PM

For ethereum you can use almost any exchange
etherdelta is a good one for ethereum, but a little confusing in the beginning
and all the top exchanges in coinmarketcap too
i use binance now, because they are listing the new good projects lately
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:19:19 PM

The most recommendable and has an easy transaction to be used is etherdelta. As of now there are so many users of ED in the whole cryptoworld because of the small fee and it is very reliable for ERC20 wallet users. It becomes famous, naming as the biggest decentralized exchange in the crypto.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:24:04 PM

Nowadays even big exchanges are being threatened by hacks and ridiculous security filters that affects first time traders or just to exchange their normal coins. And worse with their customer support adds to the burden. Just always trade with caution and with extreme volatility you should check the volume to have safety nets.
Actually hackers are just roaming around. And all exchangers are still vulnerable for attacks no matter how fully secured they are.
The best thing we should do is to be careful in handling our keys, any mistake we do can lead them to hack our accounts and leave nothing.

Etherdelta, Bittrex and Cryptopia are top exchanger though they have high fees, but in the certain thing that it could be easily to do transactions with them.
TheNostradamus

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:59:13 PM

For altcoins I prefer Kraken,Polo and Trex.
They at least hold reputable coins. If you look at exchanges like c-cex, cryptopia you will see they list everything just for money, they don't care about their reputation since they have none.
Same for hitbtc which uses bots to create fake volume. The exchange itself is a ghostown.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:09:12 PM

Bittrex has a little bit higher fees than several other exchanges. But I continue to use it because I am comfortable using it. Poloniex is also great with much lower fees. Cryptopia is another good exchange platform with, well, an average withdrawal fee. Sometimes, I don't care much about the rumors about them, I just follow where some coins are accepted.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:11:30 PM

I'm would recommend using Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui and Cryptopia for selling altcoin. Also Etherdelta to sell several shit airdrop coins. They have good trading volume. But the bad thing is Bittrex and Livecoin is nightmare for user that use dynamic IP address, it could automatic logout when their IP changes. Sad
Murasane

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:11:48 PM

I do all my ETH trading on GDAX.  If you use only limit orders you don't pay fees, so I'm generally trying to do that.  It makes it a lot easier to make small chunks of profit here and there on small movements.
Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:14:48 PM

The most recommendable and has an easy transaction to be used is etherdelta. As of now there are so many users of ED in the whole cryptoworld because of the small fee and it is very reliable for ERC20 wallet users. It becomes famous, naming as the biggest decentralized exchange in the crypto.

I agree with your with Etherdelta. As an additional info better to use metamask  for easier and safer transaction. Also in etherdelta, I can pay  by setting 1 gwei Smiley really cheap.

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:16:59 PM

for me bittrex is the best for trade and exchange so far. and for alternative I trade on poloniex hitbtc binance kucoin depending on price/rate of each site at that time to maximize profits.

I agree with you binance and hitBTC is good exchange. but what's the problem in bittrex?
JW9494

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:17:16 PM

KuCoin
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

I'm would recommend using Bittrex, Livecoin, Liqui and Cryptopia for selling altcoin. Also Etherdelta to sell several shit airdrop coins. They have good trading volume. But the bad thing is Bittrex and Livecoin is nightmare for user that use dynamic IP address, it could automatic logout when their IP changes. Sad
I also use bittrex and livecoin as my favorite exchange. Especially bittrex, bittrex has very good fiture and service, especially now bittrex improves account security on its website. So I can confirm that bittrex has a high level of trust and security. This is one of the points to determine a qualified exchange or not.
JCM

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:23:05 PM

I mostly use Bittrex and Binance.
jlanzago

Activity: 266

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

I tend to avoid the big ones such as Bittrex or Poloniex due to the very poor customer support. I have found Binance and Kucoin to be great alternatives for my trading needs.
apoteos

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:42:48 AM

I've been using COSS and Kucoin myself. Not bad but they have low volume still.

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:53:58 AM

Poloniex, Bittrex and Etherdelta are best  Smiley
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:12:49 AM

i also use bittrex and binance, etherdelta not much easy for everybody, but it has a small fees and it convenient for many users. i also use poloniex before and maybe im lucky that dont have any problem for my transactions before. because there's so many pending and stolen balances their accounts before. i think they fixed it already.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

Poloniex has the least fee and is probably the best exchange (although sometimes their withdrawals and deposits take more than the required time).
Hitbtc is my favorite as their withdrawal fee is 0.0004 (reasonable), they have no limits set on withdrawals unlike Poloniex which has a limit of $2000. Withdrawals/deposits go through fast (unless there is some kinda maintenance work going on).
Mercatox. Their fee is high but their volume is quite good. They have a limit of 1 BTC set though.

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:19:22 AM

I use bittrex, Binance, liqui and coinexchange but i use bittrex often.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: