Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RECOMMENDABLE EXCHANGE  (Read 624 times)
Xfactor06 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

Hi guys, wanna know your insights on different exchanges for trading especially for Ethereum?

Less fee, where to buy, where to trade and which exchange do you use more often and why? TIA
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:13:00 PM

Hi guys, wanna know your insights on different exchanges for trading especially for Ethereum?

Less fee, where to buy, where to trade and which exchange do you use more often and why? TIA
There is a little gap between every exchange site about the fees. I recommended you use the binance exchange site. As the reliable exchange site will easy requirement. That doesn't have so many problem just like bittrex. Hitbtc seems to be another alternative for binance. Bittrex has so many problem and you cna try to avoid it.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

Im using bittrex,this exchange is strict in adding new coins.It has no security issues,or no hacked issues since it started unlike others like poloniex.

kafnan

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

I choose bittrex its really safe and secure and easy to use, any one can exchange here without any risk, I am using this since 2 month, so I know about it.
sate kisu add diye diyen  Roll Eyes
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

You have to use bittrex as your exchange in your trading, I'm using it for almost two years and counting without having any problem with my account. Its more safe and secure compare to other exchange. The other option is poloniex exchange.

allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:57:18 PM

i use my local exchange called vip.bitcoin.co.id and i use bitrex and hitbtc, if you want to trade many coins go to cryptopia
marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:06:09 PM

I use Bitfinex and Binance.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

I always use bittrex as it is safe and easy to use.  It is strict because it offers good security. I am using it for a long time and have no issues, but only one as it has high withdrawal fee for bitcoin.But ETH withdrawal  fee is less compare to other exchanges like poloniex etc
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

Bittrex and poloniex is good exchange for me,,
and never have any problem with both exchange i mentioned above
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

I will recommend the exchanges are Bittrex and poloniex because people can exchange any of their coins such as bitcoin and altcoins easily.Most of people uses to go with the Bittrex exchange because there are  always new coins comes for trading.Also Bittrex conduct compliance audits on all new coin launches, ensuring that their users have the information they need to make informed trades.Next one is poloniex because poloniex is a pure crypto to crypto exchange based in the United State.There is also ether delta but it is mostly for the icos, for the people who want just sell their icos tokens on listings.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:48:16 PM

Bittrex for is the best exchange right now they hack vulnerability is lower than other exchanges and it is very simple to use.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

I wouldnt care about the fees actually. They are not so important when you are trading in a such market with huge volatility. You should focus on the ones that are safest and more secure.
BadVlad

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

I use several exchanges at once to spread the risk a bit, as I don't like having a lot money on an exchange.

But every exchange has their positieve and negative things.

To turn fiat into crypto I use Kraken, Bitstamp and GDAX. Although Kraken is being a bit rubbish lately.

For (daily) trading I use Bittrex, Binance, EtherDelta (not easy to use for a beginner) and Waves dex.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

I use bittrex and poloniex, but I control them through Coinigy. I love the coinigy platform because of the vast array of tools you get to use and the consolidation of exchanges helps a lot.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

I'll suggest you use bittrex, I've been using bittrex for a few years, and I'm sure till now bittrex is one of the best exchange sites.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:53:37 PM

I'll suggest you use bittrex, I've been using bittrex for a few years, and I'm sure till now bittrex is one of the best exchange sites.

Really! I have listen many users complaining unnecessary ban from Bittrex. How can we leave our thousand of dollars worth of cryptocurrencies on a site which can ban our account without any notice! I don't want to wake up any morning and see my worthy crypto assets get locked with shitty red message!

On above of that, I am still unable to understand why Bittrex made it compulsory to verify account even if we only interested in crypto-to-crypto exchange. It is understandable in case of fiat-to-crypto exchange or vice-versa due to legal compliance but clearly an arbitrary decision if exchange is restricted to cryptocurrency ecosystem. Are they selling our data to some companies and making more money? Who knows!
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

The deepest market volume is in Bithumb as ETH/KRW. Then Poloniex, Bitfinex and GDAX comes after Bithumb. You can try one of them. If you can't get verified accounts there, you can also try Bittres for ETH/USD and ETH/BTC trades.

Check: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
blankcurb

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

I've been using Poloniex for quite a while and I never had problems with until up recently where I couldn't take my Bitcoins to anywhere basically, but it was solved really fast, served as lesson for me to not fully trust exchanges. So keep that in mind too and you will never lose money on them.

Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:00:56 PM

I used to recommend bitfinex and poloniex with these tether shenanigans, I'm scared of recommending anything.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:35:52 PM

Nowadays even big exchanges are being threatened by hacks and ridiculous security filters that affects first time traders or just to exchange their normal coins. And worse with their customer support adds to the burden. Just always trade with caution and with extreme volatility you should check the volume to have safety nets.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: