Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:39:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do???  (Read 18595 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

You shoudl sell them, buy ETH, wait for it to rise, sell it and buy BTC again. In addition, there is one more option - convert BTC to gold, which could make you a little bit richer.

I agree that selling bitcoin for ethereum is a good and profitable thing, but I recommend a maximum of 50% ethereum and the rest is bitcoin, because bitcoin and ethereum are the strongest coins today so they will continue to increase.
with the amount of Bitcoin as much as it would be very good with using as an investment. I am sure by running the investment was able to gain more profits in the future. so I highly recommend for investment to make more coins.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

If you invest and continue to grow in the future, I think you should keep it for a while until the market is stable. I believe its price will rise even higher. In this era of technology development, I am sure that BTC will continue to increase to match the benefits it brings. BTC is always a valuable currency of all time.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

If I were you, I just would prefer to invest some of bitcoins in such good altcoins. Just in Ethereum or something like that.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

You should have invested in altcoins until January/18, including leverage trading, and then converted everything to fiat, and shorted positions in Bitmex!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

I would hold these Bitcoins for a while. Because in 2018, Bitcoin was the most stable coins and I would also buy some more altcoins, because I have the feeling that the pump is near and we will see the green market pretty soon.
I hold Bitcoin for a long time because the coin is building the price and the amount of coins in Crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

I don't understand, if you really converted 0.01 bitcoin into 12, what you need our help for, it is clear that you have a better strategy than most of us, so I don't understand why you could require our help, as you say it would be better to keep investing, so keep multiplying your investment or help to a project that needs it and brings a lot of innovation on top.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

If am the one that owns it, I will not disturb myself in using invest in altcoins or ICO. If you have interest in buying ICO, it will be better to buy them once it reach exchange because of them always trade below the ICO price.

ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

You can always diversify it by investing to some alternative coins or tokens like eth, utility tokens are good just choose the right one. You can also share 1 btc to me

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:18:54 PM

#1, #2 and #4 looks good for me. If I am having 12 BTC in my wallet, I would do the following:

1. Hold 8 BTC for long-term holding (i.e for at least 3 years)
2. Convert 1 BTC to promising alts such as NEO or Cardano
3. Convert 3 BTC to fiat.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

If i do have 12 Bitcoins now i will buy alternative coins.
Ethereum will rise together with bitcoin but you will get more profit from ETH.
There are so many alternative coin in the market which can give more profit than bitcoin.
BTC will gain its value again but you will not get the profit larger that you will get from best ALTS in the community.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

you should be very happy with this situation and understand that. that soon you will become a rich enough person and you will not need any money in principle
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

I think right now the only sure option is to just hold your coins and wait for the next bull run.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:27:10 PM

From my point of view, you definitely do not need to do anything, because in that case it would probably not be very profitable to spend anything out of 12 BTC at all, because it is a lot of money today and I would put this money in ICO as critically risky
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Why do not you invest in the Altcoins now. I think you should select a few Altcoins in the top 20 on the investment coinmarketcap now that will probably gain a lot of profit and expand your capital.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

I really like these two options because this will give you a lot of benefits, it's just that you are a little thirsty and have to be careful in determining your altcoin before investing
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:59:53 PM

I would invest half of it in the projects I like. The other remaining half I would keep as BTC. It's always good to keep some BTC so that later on you can use that to invest in some other altcoins. BTC is like a safe harbor in this sense.

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

Why do not you invest in the Altcoins now. I think you should select a few Altcoins in the top 20 on the investment coinmarketcap now that will probably gain a lot of profit and expand your capital.

Altcoins, especially with small capitalization, will give a very good profit, but at the same time bitcoin is the safest investment of all cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin has lost around 350%, and some altcoins have fallen dozens of times
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

In my own opinion I think you should look for another good investment apart from single investment which is dangerous. There are alot of projects out there that will be like bitcoin in the future. i dont support holding only bitcoin for now because we all know that investment is risky.
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

I would leave ten coins for long-term storage, and I would spend two coins to buy other alternative coins. Perhaps it will make a profit.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:19:06 PM

From my point of view these two options are the best solution at this time:

1) Hold the Bitcoin - If Bitcoin grows, everything else grows
2) Invest in altcoins and leave a bit in Bitcoin - with Altcoins you can also make a nice money.

Option 4'd completely ruled out due - after every downturn comes an increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: