Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 Bitcoin. What should I do???  (Read 18589 times)
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

I would recommend you to invest in one of a few interesting and promising icos and if you are a lucky guy you can easily turn your 12 btc into 60 or maybe even 120 bitcoins in one-two years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

If I were you, I would definately leave coins for long term, or invest them in some promising project. I wouldn't convert it to fiat, of course. So, only hodl and invest.

Accen1935

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

If I even have that a lot of quantity of bitcoin, of course, i'll value more highly to hold it and wait till crypto market costs peak once more. Bitcoin is that the solely coin with the largest financial gain. If I sell bitcoin currently solely to take a position in different coins that don't seem to be essentially prospects, the bet is that i'll lose my valuable assets. i do know this scenario is nice for investment, I will invest in altcoins through the ICO I follow.
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

https://t.me/CookieCrypto

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

My question is, what do I do now?

As far as I can see, I have 4 options;

1) Hold the Bitcoin

2) Invest in altcoins and leave a little in Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

4) Convert it to fiat (probably the dumbest idea)

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Sell it and wait for BTC price to fall. Then buy it, wait for it to grow and sell it. I made 20k per week buy such simple actions, so you can make it too.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:47:55 AM

First of all care about your security.
Keep your btc in cold wallet and never show anything what can be related with your data.

For now i think better keep all in btc.
After big pump first rise btc then alts, after rise btc you can invest in alts.

MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Based on the success and free time that I have, I have decided to research the top 200 altcoins and release at least one analysis of them a day. Will release the results in this group (first 500 to join will get access to the premium group) Link below...

I have 12 Bitcoins. I am not a whale. I started about 6 months ago with 0.01 Bitcoins and $1000. I turned it into 12 Bitcoins so far and am pretty proud to say the least.

1) Hold the Bitcoin

3) Fund a project and start my own cryptocurrency that solves a problem that current currencies face (scalability, Tx fees etc.). With the funds, I would be able to assemble a team, start a marketing campaign, get listed on exchanges etc. I am also a programmer which helps.

Edit: I should also add, I dropped out of school and have all the time in the world so can fully commit to any idea. I will earn my living of cryptocurrencies.

A few people have asked how I made my money so, if you are interested, here is a short summary:

Initially, I put it all into Bitcoin during the massive FUD of the fork around June when Bitcoin dipped to $1,900. Then I put half my money into NEO before all of the hype at around $12 and cashed out at $40. Then I invested in a couple ICO's and turned a pretty good profit of off the hype. After that, I got back in on NEO as soon as China announced the regulations regarding ICO's and rode the wave back from around $20 to $40 (I can't quite remember). Then, I rode the hype of Ethereum Dark, eBitcoin and a few other airdrop scams. Finally, I got in on Wincoin before it got to coinmarketcap and turned a 20x profit.

Hodling is the only way. In 10 years BTC will be very rare, so I will be able to become a millionaire once again) In other case, it would be a great waste.
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

I do not know, what shoud I do a year ago, but now I will vote for selling them all, because market is falling and you may loose a lot, if you keep it.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

All on the red! Literally, I would pick 20 good ICOs, invest them and wait five years for them to become great. It is a good call, as for me and many other people.

doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

The decision is yours. We can only offer what we think is the best solution. And I believe that you need to leave half of bitcoins for a long time, and the second half to invest in 5 different altcoins.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

If you managed to make such good profit, you should be extremely good at trading, so opinion of random people shoudl not matter much for your. Why are you showing off?
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

If you want to invest in altcoin now it is the right choice because the prices are very low in the market which the prices will start increasing. Otherwise, instead of investing in altcoin, it is better to hold them in Bitcoin because there might be a huge chance to increase the price of Bitcoin.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

I spent my 4-5 hours doing my work on bounty camapaigns, because i also joined social media camapigns that's why i spent a lot of time doing my work in bounty camapaigns. But sometimes 2 hours only.
Finn Bery

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

nearly 1 year since you last posted this post. I wonder how is your bitcoin now. Which option did you choose? I'm so curious.
hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

That's the huge profits I have seen. But now you can't do it cause now different is huge than you think. You should do with your 12 BTC, half of invest in top altcoins and others half of hold as Bitcoin second option but decision is yours.
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

The best option is to leave 60 percent in bitcoins and invest the rest in alts. But a part of this money is still worth $.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

I think this is a good amount for long term storage. It seems to me that the bulk of this amount does not need to be sold now.

thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

You should take that amount of investment into the Altcoins i believe you will benefit greatly from it. You can buy Ripple and ETH this very cheap moment.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

1) Hold the Bitcoin

Investing altcoins is very risky. You need to be very sure about the team and the project to give them several amount of bitcoins. Choose wisely.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

I would hold these Bitcoins for a while. Because in 2018, Bitcoin was the most stable coins and I would also buy some more altcoins, because I have the feeling that the pump is near and we will see the green market pretty soon.
I hold Bitcoin for a long time because the coin is building the price and the amount of coins in Crypto.
by having a number of Bitcoin it would be very good with using it as an investment. because of the growing capabilities through investment Bitcoin is able to generate more profits that made it so precious coins. so highly recommended for investment.

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:07:28 PM

You should take that amount of investment into the Altcoins i believe you will benefit greatly from it. You can buy Ripple and ETH this very cheap moment.
What is your arguments when you recommending these two tools? ETH is still good, but ripple is the best way to lose your money.
I recommend to the author to leave half in bitcoins, and a half to split at least at 10 altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: