Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TenX to the moon!  (Read 208 times)
mcfit84 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:33:25 PM

I have watched Donald Duck and now I believe TenX will go to the moon. No to the mars! Grin
MickeyT2008

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

This account was recently hacked

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

TenX is now on coinmarketcap, and it is between the biggest altcoins on the top #70 of coinmarketcap, it will keep going up for a while, probably it will be touching more than five dollars each one of them in a few days.

may i ask you at which price did you bought them on the ICO? I dont know because i have not invested in there before, but now i am feeling tempted to invest because i like their project.

But those who bought on the pre-ico are the really lucky ones, let's see how much it can grow on the following days, tenx is one of the most succesfull ico's, because they raised much more money than the other altcoins that are now on the top #30.

This account has recently been hacked and taken over, I haven't posted anything for about two years.  Whoever has been using it and pretending to be me is a scammer.
Shivasenap

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:01:20 PM

TenX is now on coinmarketcap, and it is between the biggest altcoins on the top #70 of coinmarketcap, it will keep going up for a while, probably it will be touching more than five dollars each one of them in a few days.

may i ask you at which price did you bought them on the ICO? I dont know because i have not invested in there before, but now i am feeling tempted to invest because i like their project.

But those who bought on the pre-ico are the really lucky ones, let's see how much it can grow on the following days, tenx is one of the most succesfull ico's, because they raised much more money than the other altcoins that are now on the top #30.

Yes those who bought on the pre ico was lucky.Also I think we still have chance to be lucky as this coin will grow more
Abe.lard

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

A great team, a coin worth looking forward to
I will continue to pay attention
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: