Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed  (Read 1157 times)
manselr (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:35:22 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 04:41:21 AM by manselr

mods please remove this thread.
shahead720

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

Great job and amazing creativity.
wish the best.
Good luck!!!
thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:48:48 PM

If you want more users, maybe make some tool for following projects in general with airdrop, bounties, ico, maybe possibility to add alerts on time and so on.
You have probably thought about most of this already, and is a bit outside of the main product, but still.
I like the idea and think it can be a very popular and useful service for many if you do it right.
By the way the link in the end of the application form takes you back to the application form and not to the website as it claims to do.
Or I clicked wrong somehow.
Good luck!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
william1980

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
ekrem_tr

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:05:32 PM

primarily for the project. it is necessary to work out a great deal of labor and a great infrastructure in order to get out of similar projects and to be more successful with them. I believe that a user-controlled project will be successful.
FeelNiceInc

Activity: 88

Hey there?!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:06:39 PM

hey, i joined the airdrop!
I wish the best! Good luck!

Regards
Sören

tranthaiky

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

Do you rate each ICO on your web abd what criteria you use to rate each UCO?
oyinni

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

There will soon be some great development coming.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers

Hoping this will be a great project ...I just filled the form and joined the telegramm grp. ...I see good prospect here

The number of ICO’s this year has increased ten fold from the preceding year. The ability to track these ICOs has become very difficult and icobranch.io aims to cut through this noise by only listing on a small list of ICOs on the platform. We allow our users to not be inundated with too much noise when looking for an ICO to contribute to allowing projects to be found by the community.

By using the airdropped ICB token, users are able to contribute tokens to the projects they feel support the most. The greater the amount of ICB contributions, the greater the community support. We are creating a community driven rating for ICOs listed on our platform.

We only list ICOs we believe will succeed, participants should assume all ICOs we list have a vested interest/involvement by the icobranch.io team. The community must assume we have a bias towards selecting projects and make their own decision. We want to support these projects by promoting & allowing the community to participate in voting for their success.

Instructions for Airdrop eligibility:

1- Join the telegram and say something! https://t.me/icobranch
2- Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/icobranch
3- Like our FB - https://www.facebook.com/icobranchio-126992954676035/
4- Fill out our form to be eligible - https://icobranch.typeform.com/to/obdGxP

Distribution of the airdrop will be in February 2018. This will be given after the airdrop limit has been reached.

You have said so much and it looks promising. ..we pray you be consistent with all your project development. ...I just joined the telegram grp too
timcheerful1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:32:23 PM

Good luck for ur project !

Yes good luck nice project
seirahangel

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

goodluck dev. this is going to be the future.  Cool goodluck dev.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

Too bad your trust is red, many wont follow you because of that but then again deep onion is very successful and their dev is in red trust too.
Blues017

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:10:16 PM

ICOBRANCH is very famous. It helps people judge the quality of a project by making a score on the project, so as not to cause too much risk. Many ICO projects are honored by ICOBRANCH's high scores. You did a great job.
Altria_M41

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:55:36 PM

Very hopeful project. The idea behind this project is good.
Website looks good and reliable,team looks solid.
Adal111

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

Adal111

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

by mistake I have placed wrong the address of eth, as I do to beglar = =?
romadon

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:02:25 AM

If you want more users, maybe make some tool for following projects in general with airdrop, bounties, ico, maybe possibility to add alerts on time and so on.
You have probably thought about most of this already, and is a bit outside of the main product, but still.
I like the idea and think it can be a very popular and useful service for many if you do it right.
By the way the link in the end of the application form takes you back to the application form and not to the website as it claims to do.
Good luck!
Strongly agree with your opinion With facilities such as airdrop, bountys, ico, and such will be a special attraction that can attract the attention of the public. Try applying the Dev. To be more involved with this project. Success awaits you.
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:00:12 AM

Good luck!
Strongly agree with your opinion With facilities such as airdrop, bountys, ico, and such will be a special attraction that can attract the attention of the public. Try applying the Dev. To be more involved with this project. Success awaits you.
The concept of the project is very simple. I like it. For me airdrop, bountys, ico are necessary, but more important is the team's honesty to build this project to be liked by the community and to be trusted. We can only hope the progress of this project. Good luck in the future.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:03:25 AM

white paper?
How many are in your team?
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

Continue this great project and more positive thinking idea to get more success . goodluck and keep it up.

gcgsuper

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:22:53 AM

Exchange? Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: