Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consolidated reports of upcoming ICOs based on public data  (Read 347 times)
alexevt (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

With the growth of various ICO projects, many services offer by different people who have never been experts in this. These people are trying to make money on services simply because someone needs such services to put a tick in the project.

My goal is to do a simple analysis using a lot of shared (public) information that will be consolidated in one place - my reports. You do not need to be an expert to do the same. You should have plenty of time to do the same. And you must understand that no one will pay you for this work.

This is my way. Maybe after that I will become an expert for others.

My first report is devoted to the Russian ICO.

Report for [SATOSHI BREWERY] - Craft Brewery [THE FIRST BREWING TOKEN] https://www.docdroid.net/2lwYLVD/beerfactory.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marriams

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:53:29 PM

It will be hard to remain volunteer  Smiley But good luck and keep us posted on your progress. What does it mean Russian ICO? All the Russian ICOs or a specific one?
alexevt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:01:21 PM

It will be hard to remain volunteer  Smiley But good luck and keep us posted on your progress. What does it mean Russian ICO? All the Russian ICOs or a specific one?

Yeh, you are right. It is not easy. About Russian ICO - first report about Russian project. It is good project for me to start because developers provide information which I asked for. This topic is not about specific one. I am going to provide my reports for other projects too. From time to time  Wink
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:17:10 PM

Wow this is an awesome way of researching a new project. I'm longing to see this kind of review. I like the last part that you tried to be really as objective as possible and not bias about it. You could also add on the first part why you have picked the certain project in the first place. Hoping you could do more and make it better as you go along.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

With the growth of various ICO projects, many services offer by different people who have never been experts in this. These people are trying to make money on services simply because someone needs such services to put a tick in the project.

My goal is to do a simple analysis using a lot of shared (public) information that will be consolidated in one place - my reports. You do not need to be an expert to do the same. You should have plenty of time to do the same. And you must understand that no one will pay you for this work.

Report for [SATOSHI BREWERY] - Craft Brewery [THE FIRST BREWING TOKEN] https://www.docdroid.net/2lwYLVD/beerfactory.pdf
Great analysis and loved it, this is how a normal person must do his due diligence, people just look at the website and then decide to invest a lot of money, when one basic rule when you are buying or investing in something is to not obtain all your information from the one that is trying to sell you something you need a second opinion from someone impartial, or to look for other sources of information so this is a great demonstration of how that is done.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:40:06 PM

Your project will be for long-term analysis and will give you rewards even if you are starting as a volunteer or a freelance.
That's interesting project indeed and will help other ICOs to get data from you and your reports and data will then integrate whatever who would like to use it.
Good luck to you and your great idea. Cheers!

alexevt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:52:31 PM

Wow this is an awesome way of researching a new project. I'm longing to see this kind of review. I like the last part that you tried to be really as objective as possible and not bias about it. You could also add on the first part why you have picked the certain project in the first place. Hoping you could do more and make it better as you go along.

Thank you Smiley This topic is new, so whichever project was chosen, it would still be in the first place here Smiley But let me answer the question why project mentioned above has been chosen as first for my report. I spend 3 or 5 month and collected some information. I went this way - I did analysis of other projects and compared my results with post ICO results of the projects. I don't want to provide project names because it will be sound like a blame. I found that results of my analysis helped me to sort projects which will become successful and which looks suspiciously. Next step - share information with public, smart people to be sure that information which I am going to share will be useful. For people and for me.

The key factor is that I am looking at the project from real world. Not virtual.  

Project, mentioned in my report is now on the pre-sale stage. I don't have specific answer about why it is first one... And I agree, this fact looks strange. Nothing more.
alexevt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:58:03 PM

Your project will be for long-term analysis and will give you rewards even if you are starting as a volunteer or a freelance.
That's interesting project indeed and will help other ICOs to get data from you and your reports and data will then integrate whatever who would like to use it.
Good luck to you and your great idea. Cheers!

Thank you.
alexevt (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:04:05 PM

Great analysis and loved it, this is how a normal person must do his due diligence, people just look at the website and then decide to invest a lot of money, when one basic rule when you are buying or investing in something is to not obtain all your information from the one that is trying to sell you something you need a second opinion from someone impartial, or to look for other sources of information so this is a great demonstration of how that is done.

Thank you. Gold words.
alexevt (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:15:23 PM

While I am looking for the other project for my analysis I found the longest ICO ever. ICO is extended up to 3 month by the team of bananacoin. Looks like DEVs really want to achieve soft cap.

So, I need community help. I will provide 3 projects and ask you to vote for just one of them. Once, I will get favorite (minimum 10 voices) I will start analysis. Please let me know if you support this idea.
SrujanPanuganti

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:33:07 PM

Thanks for your thorough research and review. Keep posting mate.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:39:31 PM

It is good and interesting and useful idea. But you may look for some...donations of a sort or...team....website. Well you see here icoscanner.io (have nothing to do with this project just like it) dozens of ICOs and new are coming. It will take time and effort from you to make reports for any valuable amount of them. But still - nice effort will look for the development of it.
alexevt (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:48:22 PM

It is good and interesting and useful idea. But you may look for some...donations of a sort or...team....website. Well you see here icoscanner.io (have nothing to do with this project just like it) dozens of ICOs and new are coming. It will take time and effort from you to make reports for any valuable amount of them. But still - nice effort will look for the development of it.

Thank you. I can't ask for donations because I am "nobody". My donations will be my analysis. Through my analysis I will sort projects which have potential to be successful from projects which just want to rise money. I think, this is a good way to relay on yourself either then wait for any donations. But, of course, thank you for your care Smiley

Really important for me now is your support and readiness to provide your voice for the project which will be analysed.
S Brewery

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Satoshi Brewery

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

Hello!
Alexei, do not want to supplement your report with our presentation and beer tasting? forum

Feedback from experts of the Russian Association CRAFT DEPOT

SATOSHI BREWERY ICO
----- FIRST BREWING TOKEN -----
Website | White Paper | Twitter | Facebook | Tread
alexevt (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:19:03 PM

Hello!
Alexei, do not want to supplement your report with our presentation and beer tasting? forum

Thank you. Nice pictures. Nice boxes. Not sure which beer you offered there without a manufacture. But your ICO is overt and it is unsuccessful. I see a lot of negative feedbacks.
alexevt (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:21:59 PM

I am looking for other ICOs for my analysis. I have 3 projects and need to choose one of them to start working. Need community help and votes to start my analysis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: