Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BTC Pentesting Bounty.  (Read 921 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:30:39 AM

If you're a pentester and has experience, send me a PM.

10 BTC if you break the site (get root, or get mysql access, or login as another user, etc).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elvisrene

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:57:34 PM

buddy for the what you have been telling other that im in defult with btcjam and that im a scammer  ill be happy to take your site down .. so please next time if you have a source that is telling you im in defult dont tell other people unless it is real i took out 2 loans form you payed early and you never even offer to give me back what you say is an early repayment  instead you say that im in defult and tell other people that so let me know when you what your site down pleaseeeeeeeee
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 08:39:39 PM

buddy for the what you have been telling other that im in defult with btcjam and that im a scammer  ill be happy to take your site down .. so please next time if you have a source that is telling you im in defult dont tell other people unless it is real i took out 2 loans form you payed early and you never even offer to give me back what you say is an early repayment  instead you say that im in defult and tell other people that so let me know when you what your site down pleaseeeeeeeee

Pentesting =/= bringing a site down, he's not asking you to pay some kid on HF $5 to DDoS a site. He's asking you to look through code and look for vulnerabilities.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 09:21:00 PM

10 BTC if you break the site (get root, or get mysql access, or login as another user, etc).
I believe I spoke to you about this before. PM me.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
elvisrene

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 10:34:05 PM

Pentesting =/= bringing a site down, he's not asking you to pay some kid on HF $5 to DDoS a site. He's asking you to look through code and look for vulnerabilities.
your a very good troll nice for you do you want a cup cake to dumb ass . I dont need to pay any one i can bring it down by myself but i do not want trouble you this si a problem i have with him personally beacuse he went and said to some one else i owed money when i did not so please if you have nothing to say or dont now anything about pentesting or finding vulnerabilities which i imagine you don't you should not post about it . 
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 03:38:01 AM

your a very good troll nice for you do you want a cup cake to dumb ass . I dont need to pay any one i can bring it down by myself but i do not want trouble you this si a problem i have with him personally beacuse he went and said to some one else i owed money when i did not so please if you have nothing to say or dont now anything about pentesting or finding vulnerabilities which i imagine you don't you should not post about it . 

So many grammatical errors that I stopped counting. Pfff.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 12:37:27 PM

Performing a volumetric attack on a website requires next to zero skill, so, I imagine his English is similar ie; zero skilled Smiley

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:56:55 PM

So many grammatical errors that I stopped counting. Pfff.

This made me laugh because I was thinking the same thing. Like a text from a 10 year old )
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:57:49 PM

Still open! Smiley
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 03:06:26 PM

Clearly he's qualified.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: