Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snovio ICO  (Read 139 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

Guys and Gals, I really think you should get in on this one. I do their bounty campagne + I recently made an investment myself. I worked in lead generation and big data and this is a brilliant solution to the many problems the industry faces. They already have an operational, fully functional platform/service and paying customers.

It will also contribute to the ethereum ecosphere and crypto economy positvely in general.

Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:02:38 PM

Guys and Gals, I really think you should get in on this one. I do their bounty campagne + I recently made an investment myself. I worked in lead generation and big data and this is a brilliant solution to the many problems the industry faces. They already have an operational, fully functional platform/service and paying customers.

It will also contribute to the ethereum ecosphere and crypto economy positvely in general.

First, I checked their project 10 days ago and I liked their idea. It's coming as a unique decentralized lead sourcing platform and they can be the leader of this profession. The problem, they could raise only $850,000 so far. I would expect them to raise $2-3M at least in their TGE.
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:05:56 PM

First, I checked their project 10 days ago and I liked their idea. It's coming as a unique decentralized lead sourcing platform and they can be the leader of this profession. The problem, they could raise only $850,000 so far. I would expect them to raise $2-3M at least in their TGE.

How's that a problem though? There's no softcap.

CryptoScorpio

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:28:35 PM

How's that a problem though? There's no softcap.

If there is no softcap, It could be a good investment for a new and promising project.Investors can see huge profits if it get succeed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: