Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next BTC Crash? When?  (Read 3682 times)
yrtrnc

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:48:02 PM

10k wall might exist but no one really knows by now what happens after. The time frame of consideration afterwards in my opinion will remain important
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

Crash is only possible after bad news or if "big holders" decide to lose a little to start the crash.But this is on their own risk.
If crash test does not work...they have lost...if crash occures...then they have made big profit.

cantstopthebeat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:56:57 PM

I wish we could tell. I personally thought it would crash far before this. I dont actively trade, but still thought it wouldnt go this high for a while.
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

The virtual currency mostly still being used by speculators rather than regular users and therefore,in my opinion, a crash could still come.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:06:32 PM

I sold all of my BTC with 8200$, Now I want to join to the game again, What do you think about next crash time? I think it will be crash beforBTC hit 10k$.
Not sure when the btc will again go down. It can not be predicted. But to be sure, Bitcoin will not crash down to below $5k. And bitcoins does not seems to be shaken. It has a healthy growth compared to other alt currencies. Lets hope it keesps the same mumentum as always.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
TheNostradamus

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:54:09 PM

I expect a correction but not so much a crash. Or well when BTC goes down everybody calls it a crash or it would be the 1Mth that bitcoin is dead.
Regardless of everybody's opinion, it's clear such a high price can not hold forever.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:16:30 PM

I sold all of my BTC with 8200$, Now I want to join to the game again, What do you think about next crash time? I think it will be crash beforBTC hit 10k$.

This is why I’m not going to sell. I will HODL Bitcoin for long term because it seems almost impossible to time the top for a sell. Just when we think the price is too high, it keeps going up. And when there is a correction, the price doesn’t drop very low and stays down for just a short period of time only to reach a new all time high.

I used to spen a lot of time trading Bitcoins, but now I mostly hold and just wait for the price to really take off. I’ll just wait out the drops rather than selling.
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

It is possible, that bitcoin will crash when it`ll reach almost 10 000$, but financial technology firms could suffer if bitcoin were to crash, so they `ll do everything to prevent it
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:01:53 PM

The investors still very comfort with the price, the speculator predicted that it supposed to have a correction before $9000 but since it had passed,  the second limit will be $9500, but seems like the bull is still running, so buy now and enjoy the profit, if you don't get the profit now, you  will get the profit next year
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:32:12 PM

Compare to Forex,  BTC and other cryptos has a lot of tops and bottoms. I think the top for this btc rally is 10k or 9700usd.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:55:31 PM

I expect a correction but not so much a crash. Or well when BTC goes down everybody calls it a crash or it would be the 1Mth that bitcoin is dead.
Regardless of everybody's opinion, it's clear such a high price can not hold forever.

There so many correction placed before and how can it will come again by this time? And does correction always happen on it? while the fact is bitcoin price is totally crashing due to some people manipulate and government wants to dominate it, But for expecting for a crash for now is so pathetic since we can see that the bitcoins is having a good time and waiting for flaws is wasting of profit and this is not the best time to speculate that.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:00:01 AM

There so many correction placed before and how can it will come again by this time? And does correction always happen on it? while the fact is bitcoin price is totally crashing due to some people manipulate and government wants to dominate it, But for expecting for a crash for now is so pathetic since we can see that the bitcoins is having a good time and waiting for flaws is wasting of profit and this is not the best time to speculate that.
Those who expect the price of Bitcoin to decline are people who want to do speculation, usually he is a trader who has an extream flow. with the decline in Bitcoin prices then they will get a chance to buy as much Bitcoin as they can get. This is a strategy, but most of them are a secret group, they do dumping and pumping so well and are not traced by others.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:24:18 AM

As an user mentioned price correction might take place which is a common thing, and the same will lead to a growth within specific time period. Another thing, we too got the possibility to meet a crash. This is due to the large volume of bitcoin holders who tries to manipulate the market for profiting.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:31:10 AM

That's possible. When it comes to major psychological barriers (big round numbers), I've noticed that the market either falls short, like we did near $5,000, or overshoots, like $1,000 in 2013.

With all the hype in the market (and the lack of volume to signify distribution), I don't think it's ready for a major top yet. Back in 2013, we blew past $1,000 and topped in the $1200s. Maybe now, $10k will be the same, and the top will be in the $12,000s. Cheesy

I know Masterluc is aiming for $20k or so before a major (60% +) correction. Shocked

hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:29:27 AM

The bitcoin price reached $9600 today and if you were thinking about crashing time the i would say that might happen about 30% because the bitcoin price is quite high for now which means that they have standard on pricing the bitcoin. There will be decreasing of value around $9200-$9500 only.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:17:57 AM

i think there’s no more bitcoin crash will happen until year end although there will be a fall down of bitcoin price at some point but not that big, so I think if you want to buy bitcoin, you should buy now because you will just waste your time for waiting. You will still have a good profit if you hold it for long term.
Jherek

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:55:27 AM

Nobody knows for sure but it's definitely going to be on the other side of $10k for sure. You did sell a bit early and i think if you get into bitcoin right now you may be able to still jump on the train to $15k by the start of the next year even.

There will definitely be a crash at the end of it all, by how much i don't know.

Probably a smart thing to keep around half of your investment inside bitcoin and the other half in fiat in order to buy the crash.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:06:01 AM

As of now there is no crash whatsoever expected it's touching 10k easily then it will be interesting to see where it finds support at which levels is it sustainable to go high or take a dump. As of my feeling is since the corporate money would be coming in, it should touch 12k easily and then have a mild correction but I don't see that below levels of 9500$, I feel it won't crops that levels. One will however have to be cautious as it is bitcoin no one can ever predict.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:09:20 AM

Maybe a correction when BTC will hit the $10k price, but that will oppose the hype about CME Bitcoin Futures that a lot of investors are putting their money in trust to gain a profit from Bitcoin Trading, there is also no news on forking on BTC. I really think the crash is not possible to happen at this kind of environment where Bitcoin is, the trend is on uptrend movement so the crush seems impossible to happen.
xxjumperxx

Activity: 532
Merit: 271

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:29:49 AM

I see no crash upcoming...
There might be a small dumpoff at 10k, but I think it recoves from there and keeps going up.
Bitcoin is growing and altcoins are profiting from it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: