Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin expensive to use  (Read 784 times)
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

I never thought that the cost of sending or using bitcoin was expensive, because it was comparable to the higher price of bitcoin.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

Explain to the newbie because with the increase in the value of bitcoin grows and Commission of the network 0.001 (if I'm not mistaken) it is very expensive. Bitcoin to become like the big ingot of gold, which is a pleasure to own but it is inconvenient to use in everyday life. The community decides for ease of use, or we will move on to altcoins?

Yes, it is expensive especially if you're not a rich person. That's why there are cheap altcoins where you can invest. There are altcoins that have a great potential to grow in the future.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

Explain to the newbie because with the increase in the value of bitcoin grows and Commission of the network 0.001 (if I'm not mistaken) it is very expensive. Bitcoin to become like the big ingot of gold, which is a pleasure to own but it is inconvenient to use in everyday life. The community decides for ease of use, or we will move on to altcoins?

This is not like your assumption, you can have bitcoin from bits to bits like the gold chunks you say, you can start from trading or investing in order to bring in every profit. so you can do it from bitcoin trading with altcoin.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

This is completely related to the amount made in the transaction. While it is advantageous for high-consistent operations, it is disadvantageous for low-consistent operations.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

I never thought that the cost of sending or using bitcoin was expensive, because it was comparable to the higher price of bitcoin.
yes in my opinion, bitcoin is very expensive, if not rich people will not be able to buy or invest. bitcoin actually can beat gold. so we never underestimate bitcoin even though the price drops.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

the bitcoin now have big price in the crypto market, and the fee is permanent in transaction: 0.001$ in many exchanges, so i think it is too expensive, if we exchange to usd, this is about 6.3, so we have a hight fee to practice our transaction. If the price of bitcoin will increase in the future, the fee can increase too.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

if you are not comfortable using Bitcoin. you can switch to altcoin. but for a large number of transactions. Bitcoin is very good to use than altcoin. indeed the price of bitcoin is very expensive. and for beginners, you can start from altcoin. after reaching big. can switch to Bitcoin.
tegarp90

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Many cheap altcoin to have and to learn trade or earning bitcoins.
So newbie is better to start buying altcoin and learn to use them before they use bitcoins
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

for me a 0.001 commission is not too big if we see our profits when we trade on a stock exchange network, besides that the commission price is in accordance with the benefits that we feel. and this commission does not occur every month as you would save your money in a bank.

antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

thats why lightning network created.its very cheap for small amount however it has still some bugs and low transactions.i believe its going to be used many people in a few years.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
MMS2017

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

Bitcoin use is not very expensive but it's earning is very expensive and it is very common that now people have many coins and they are mostly interested in crypto mining and trading so bitcoin is then on other side and for ordinary people it is better way of online payment system and i hope that for the reason when it was designed it is fulfilling that and bitcoin is good because it is low fee for transaction than processing any transaction through banks.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

0.001 per transaction is a low fee level not too high. This fee has not changed and has been a fixed fee for the past ten years. The Bitcoin price change has made the value of 0.001 so high that you feel that this is a high level of fees.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: