Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NagaGoin - NAGAGroup & Roger Ver  (Read 227 times)
Daiwa67 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:54:13 PM

I have not seen any discussion surrounded by NagaCoin, invested part of my Blockfolio. This is first ICO from Europe from Company also public listed in
German Stock Exchange. Take a peek & opinions wellcome ?

Roger Ver, Bitcoin Founder launches NAGA Coin CryptoCurrency. Company have several blockchain related products, not just one, not prototypes - fully working products with existing customer base. Rover Ver, he is considered to be the first Bitcoin angel investor, having funded the seed rounds for most of the entire first generation of Bitcoin-related businesses launched allready:

1. The Bitcoin Foundation

2. Bitpay

3. Blockchain.info

4. Ripple

5. Kraken

Naga Group AG conceptualizes, develops, and launches disruptive technology ventures in financial technology. The company systematizes and accelerates the process of identifying, building, and scaling FinTech companies. It develops Swipestox, a mobile-first social trading app that allow users to trade forex, indices, and CFDs by copying other trades; Switex platform for trading in virtual objects from the computer or online gaming sector; Project T, a mobile application that allows the exchange of various currencies by matching individuals; and Project P, a peer-to-peer platform for forex and CFD instruments trading. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.

Yasin Sebastian Quresh, CEO is the youngest person in Europe ever to have obtained a banking license.

SwipeStox builds innovative and secure features for social trading. Whether you want to copy the best trades, use our self-learning algorithm CYBO to manage your portfolio, or set-up. SwipeStoxProtector to limit your risks, our unmatched features help increase your profits and secure your money. Forex, ETF, Stocks, Index CFDs, Stocks CFDs, Commodities, Futures and Bitcoin via Web, Android and iPhone APP.

Presentations:

https://vimeo.com/242236265

https://vimeo.com/243016936

https://www.swipestox.com/

ICO Details,

https://www.nagaico.com/?refcode=gkgeng

All the NAGA tokens are generated and controlled by a smart contract. NAGA Tokens will be stored by the NAGA Token Sale company founders in a cold storage. As soon as the Main-Sale is completed, you will be able to send those tokens to your ERC20-protocol compatible wallet. Each NGC Token will be sold for $1.

15 NGC is the minimum investment amount. The maximum investment is 10,000,000 NGC.

Company’s goal is to raise 30M USD. Unsold tokens will be burned, so there will be no impact on our token economy of having a high cap. Accept ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH and FIAT currencies via Major Credit Cards or Bank Transfer.

Media

http://fortune.com/2016/12/01/deutsche-boerse-gamers/

https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/blockchains-5-biggest-contributions-to-tech-610712/

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/video/2015/08/12/why-nagacorp-is-bucking-the-gaming-downtrend.html

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2017/11/as-traders-array-of-assets-widens-bitcoin-looks-less-tempting/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-02-09/nagacorp-chairman-feels-very-optimistic-about-2017

Unlike Most ICOs, NAGA is:

Funded: already raised multiple rounds of investment including our recent IPO which went up by 400% and a venture capital round from the multi-billion dollar FOSUN Group in China. Stock Trades in German, DAX. Credible: NAGA has the tremendous legitimacy and credibility.

Shipping Product: main product development is complete and already have a multi-million dollar revenue product. We already have sufficient capital to complete the tokenization of our product ecosystem.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:38:36 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 06:59:27 PM by MoonIsBlue

Multiple rounds of investments are often not considered a good thing, reason I'm staying away from it is that I think they overpriced it. Its not like you're getting the IPO deal, you're getting the deal after the IPO has already appreciated significantly in value. IPOs often happen because a company wants to raise funds so they sell equity to for example expand.
Not sure why they need to raise more funds after Private investors and the IPO. Seems greedy and taking advantage of the crypto market, atleast to me.

Its like going onto the stockmarket and buying the top, I don't feel like buying the top on this ICO.

Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:58:46 PM

I briefly saw this project a few days ago. I have not taken the time to read up on it. What are your initial opinions?
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

I briefly saw this project a few days ago. I have not taken the time to read up on it. What are your initial opinions?

Overpriced, overvalued, good products.

Daiwa67 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:10:51 PM

Multiple rounds of investments are often not considered a good thing, reason I'm staying away from it is that I think they overpriced it. Its not like you're getting the IPO deal, you're getting the deal after the IPO has already appreciated significantly in value. IPOs often happen because a company wants to raise funds so they sell equity to for example expand.
Not sure why they need to raise more funds after Private investors and the IPO. Seems greedy and taking advantage of the crypto market, atleast to me.

Its like going onto the stockmarket and buying the top, I don't feel like buying the top on this ICO.

This is also one thing I was confused - why raise at all, while company is well funded. Chinese invested for this over $1billion allready.
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

This is also one thing I was confused - why raise at all, while company is well funded. Chinese invested for this over $1billion allready.

Yeah exactly, plus any VC wouldn't invest when they hear they're going for their 3th or 4th round of raising money whilst they already funded thick. Their product is also not decentralized, its borderless which is quite a different thing. Their whitepaper doesn't specify what makes it decentralized but they still advertise with that. I don't really get the necessity of the token aswell. It could very well be done with fiat currency alone, thats why I think they only want to profit on this ICO craze. You get very little in return honestly.

Plus I think black and grey markets for gaming will thrive nonetheless if there's a legal alternative. Most likely developers and publishers that are interested in this have a shop themselves from where gamers can purchase ingame items instead of p2p, like STEAM with Team Fortress items. Plus all this needs to be taxed, increasing the price of these virtual items, on black markets you don't have to deal with taxes.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:32:27 PM

I believe this is the idea of ASIA, I see the name of this coin comes from Indonesia "NAGA". Maybe they want to embrace some investors from Southeast Asia a region with high popularity and a promising market.
irvdidit

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:14:25 AM

HI im very new the crypto world i bought some pre order NAGA ico but I am a resident is US i didnt read in depth before buying.... What happens next?  Huh Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: