Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SOFTCAP⭐ Obizcoin 🚀Introducing AI and Blockchain backed Smart Process BOTs  (Read 3506 times)
zee11229

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:25:41 PM

Thanks for detailed explanation Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

Obizcoin carporate video

Do not forget to subscribe to Obizcoin official channel Smiley

nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:13 AM

Nice video! It explains obizcoin in two minutes.You should have made it earlier

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:45:10 PM

I have been supporting many icos and projects and obizcoin is one of those I fall in love with....this project to the moon

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Akentev

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:59:15 PM

ehm... i watched your YT video and got a serious question. Do you really plan to replace human CEO with AI machine ?? It sounds unachievable at this stage
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

I watched your video, The sound is quite good. Whishing you and all of your Teams Best of luck.
obizcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

ehm... i watched your YT video and got a serious question. Do you really plan to replace human CEO with AI machine ?? It sounds unachievable at this stage

Hello Akentev, thank you so much for asking this questions. It gives us a chance to clarify things for you as well as many other potential investors having similar doubts.

No. OBIZCOIN does not plan to replace human CEO's. What OBIZCOIN is aiming is to make the life of a CEO easier.

How ?

OBIZCOIN is developing a Smart Business Process Automation BOT based on Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain technology. In startups and SME’s, because of limited resources, multiple job profiles are handled by those involved in the top management. They have to overlook all the processes of the organization like Sales, BD, Purchase, Logistics, HR, Accounts and so on. Handling too many things at the same time makes it difficult for them to achieve excellence in any business process. They are left with no time for evaluation or monitoring of the actual performances. Also lack of domain expertise lead them to take wrong decisions jeopardising their venture’s survival in the long run. This is where OBIZCOIN comes in picture.

OBIZCOIN Smart BOT will act as a virtual CEO for these Startups and SME’s helping them with domain expert knowledge, designing of efficient business processes, aligning their team to the designed processes, allocating automated tasks based on their KRA’s developed on the BOT system, monitoring team’s performances and rewarding them, training them as per performance results.

One of the core services of OBIZCOIN is “Operational Risk Score Analysis”. Often, while making any sort of business decisions, the only data available about that organization is the financial data. With the development of OBIZCOIN by next year, business owners and investors will have the access to an organization’s real time operational health which will help them analyse their businesses better and take corrective actions to improvise their business processes. Investors can have a better understanding of the real time operational health of the businesses they wish to invest in along with financial evaluation.

OBIZCOIN BOT Application will have API’s to connect with various software used by Organization to fetch data and make it usable. This will make users like the application because of its flexibility in blending with the existing business applications.

In addition to this, organization can have a  Operational Risk Score Analysis done to understand how strong their business processes are and know their organization’s operational health.

BOT will be a decentralized platform allowing other business consultants to develop their processes and use them for their clients. Thus it is an auto scalable model with multiple utility.

I hope this solves your query. Please let us know if you still have any doubts.
obizcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:03 AM

What requirements for Pre-ICO stage of Obizcoin - what min cap and bonus?

Hello alex-nn

Hardcap - 15 million USD
Softcap - 1.5 million USD

If softcap is not achieved, investors amount shall be refunded.

PRE-ICO rate - 1ETH = 11,000 OBZ tokens

ICO rate - 1ETH = 10,000 OBZ tokens

Sorry for delayed response.

We hope we have answered your queries. Kindly let us know if you have any other questions or doubts.
obizcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Is this first of a kind project?
first of a kind in what sense? I think they do have a unique concept so yes we can say it is a one of a kind

First kind of project where AI technology and Blockchain technology is used for business process management.
obizcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:52:26 AM

I have been supporting many icos and projects and obizcoin is one of those I fall in love with....this project to the moon

Thank you so much for showering your love and blessings for our project OBIZCOIN
obizcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

I am pleasently surprised to see first ICO with all team members from india.Can;t wait to participate in pre ico

Thank you  very much for the kind words Zahra. We invite you to subscribe our ICO https://obizcoin.io/
obizcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:13:16 AM

Thank you so much for believing in our Project OBIZCOIN. We will strive our best to achieve whatever is promised in whitepaper.
obizcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

On your website it says your bot is 70% complete. What prevents you completing remaining 30% of it?

BOT developmend is divided into 3 stages.

Stage I is 70% complete.

you can check the details of the stages on our whitepaper.

https://obizcoin.io/images/Obizcoin-Whitepaper.pdf

We hope this solves the query. Incase of further queries you can write us on our email info@obizcoin.io or official telegram chat group at t.me/obizcoinnetwork
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

All I wish this project is success....I believe so much in it and I pray success in its ultimacy is achieved

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:33:27 PM

All I can say is that, I am happy to be part of this project....there is good planning, good developmental scheme and what a view

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:12:45 PM

Any updates concerning this project?

Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:44:30 PM

Is obizcoin like Walton or modum? Involved in the production process too
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

On your website it says your bot is 70% complete. What prevents you completing remaining 30% of it?

BOT developmend is divided into 3 stages.

Stage I is 70% complete.

you can check the details of the stages on our whitepaper.

https://obizcoin.io/images/Obizcoin-Whitepaper.pdf

We hope this solves the query. Incase of further queries you can write us on our email info@obizcoin.io or official telegram chat group at t.me/obizcoinnetwork
Thank you for answering my question. I will look into your whitepaper for a better understanding. Where in India are gou guys based?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

Any updates concerning this project?

Well, there is the PRE-ICO Launch in 4 Days: https://www.obizcoin.io/
If there is any news, I'd wait for the Launch to present them. Else they'd waste a lot of the generated drive.
obizcoin

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:03:40 PM

Is obizcoin like Walton or modum? Involved in the production process too

It shall be developed using following tools:
- Microsoft Azure Machine Learning & Cognitive services,
- Microsoft & Ethereum COCO Framework
Kindly refer technical Paper for more details.
https://www.obizcoin.io/images/obizcoin-technical-paper.pdf

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: