Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] -- Bitcointalkaccount  (Read 205 times)
Nourin (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:28:30 PM

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a bitcointalk account that is:

1. Jr. Member
2. Registered before October '17.

If you have any and are willing to sell me, send me a pm.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:43:50 PM

Selling or buying accounts is considered a wrong act and if anything like this is seen by the moderators or Default Trust users both, seller and buyer are tagged with negative trust.
Technically, it is not prohibited to sell or buy accounts as it is not mentioned that way in forum rules, but it is not allowed because people buy high rank accounts and use them to harm others as those accounts are more trusted than smaller ones like Newbie or Jr. member. That is why actions are taken against buyers and sellers of bitcointalk accounts.
Nourin (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

Selling or buying accounts is considered a wrong act and if anything like this is seen by the moderators or Default Trust users both, seller and buyer are tagged with negative trust.
Technically, it is not prohibited to sell or buy accounts as it is not mentioned that way in forum rules, but it is not allowed because people buy high rank accounts and use them to harm others as those accounts are more trusted than smaller ones like Newbie or Jr. member. That is why actions are taken against buyers and sellers of bitcointalk accounts.

I see your point, but as I stated I'm not looking for a high ranked account, I'm looking for a Jr. member account. Smiley
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:06:11 PM

1. Wrong section of the forum, try to find the right one next time (it is not too hard).
2. Your're looking to buy an account, which is a very shady behavior.  Cannot you post for 30 days for a Jr. Member account? I do not believe you should be here if you are not willing to spend that time for the community.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ThisManIsTesting

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:11:16 PM

You're posting in the wrong section, check Invites & Accounts (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0)
Secondly, Account sales encourage scams, spam, and account farming.
Nourin (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:20:28 PM

1. Wrong section of the forum, try to find the right one next time (it is not too hard).
2. Your're looking to buy an account, which is a very shady behavior.  Cannot you post for 30 days for a Jr. Member account? I do not believe you should be here if you are not willing to spend that time for the community.

If post for 30 days was the only requirement I need, I would have done it Wink However, I'm also looking for another requirement that unfortunately is beyond my control..

You're posting in the wrong section, check Invites & Accounts (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0)
Secondly, Account sales encourage scams, spam, and account farming.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: