Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌐 GENTOKEN - Make advertising useful worldwide!  (Read 2080 times)
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:13:21 AM

I realized that genshares will be used to reward members of ICO company, bounty, investors at the initial stage of product development.
What is the value of Genshares compared to Gentokens?
They are equivalent. Once the system is launched and until December 31, 2019, you will be able to exchange genshares for gentokens at a 1:1 rate.
If they are equivalent, then I don't understand why you need Genshares. Why just can't use only Gentokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:05:36 AM

I realized that genshares will be used to reward members of ICO company, bounty, investors at the initial stage of product development.
They are equivalent. Once the system is launched and until December 31, 2019, you will be able to exchange genshares for gentokens at a 1:1 rate.
If they are equivalent, then I don't understand why you need Genshares. Why just can't use only Gentokens?

As I anderstand, You can use gentoken to advertise your bussiness Grin
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:29:53 AM

Only 64 000 000 Genshares (gen) released on the Ethereum platform, indicative value 250 GEN = 1 ETH
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

Mm...  Have a few quesions. What is minimum invetment? How to use QR code in system?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:31:25 AM

Tell me the meaning of the idea. I need just take photos of different QR-codes from the advertising boards and get a token for it?
Yes,you can use your QR scan , find adv of this company. Scan it and you will earn tokens for it. 1-10 tokens. Then you can exchange it to fiat Wink
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:08:00 AM

Mm...  Have a few quesions. What is minimum invetment? How to use QR code in system?

Pre ICO
Minimum amount for participation - 40 ETH
ICO
Minimum amount for participation - 0.1 ETH
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:25:13 AM

Hello, dev Cheesy What types of tokens platform is going to issue?
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:48:10 AM

Hello, I have read the white paper and I like the idea. Shocked
The system has no existing analogues in the marketplace and provides an opportunity not only to gain significant competitive advantages, but also to reach a new level of modern marketing activity for the organization.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:09:59 AM

We all know gentoken offer  Uniqe QR code systm and lower price than other leading companies but what if gentoken  become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

We all know gentoken offer  Uniqe QR code systm and lower price than other leading companies but what if gentoken  become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?
who knows. I was amaized the QR code technology. I think they are uniqe and can be a good competitors on the market. However, I still have some questions: How will the tokens be used in the system?
IMarceline

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:11 PM

who knows. I was amaized the QR code technology. I think they are uniqe and can be a good competitors on the market. However, I still have some questions: How will the tokens be used in the system?
interesting how quick the scan will read codes and is it possibe to hack such system?
Kir1to

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:41:37 PM

interesting how quick the scan will read codes and is it possibe to hack such system?
I think no. It warks on blockchain system, it the newest and the safest technology Wink
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:54:02 PM

This is interesting Grin People need such service. QR code marketing sounds cool. Good luck GENTOKEN😊
ahahah, why it sounds cool? For me just usual things
IMarceline

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:52:09 PM

This is interesting Grin People need such service. QR code marketing sounds cool. Good luck GENTOKEN😊
I've never seen any such projects. Like the idea of project and whitepaper Cheesy
Kir1to

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:33:31 PM

I've never seen any such projects. Like the idea of project and whitepaper Cheesy
Yeah really. I already read those articles about Gentoken and it is really promising. Add to that those positive feed back of the future users. Sooner or later, it will be launch in market and it will be available for all of us.
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:56:13 PM

Gentoken is moe than just usual thing, as for me they have interesting concept and good team to make it  so many investors that willing to invest in this kind of project because it will help most of the people who wanna use this kind of service Smiley
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

I'm a bit confused. Genshares, gentoken, genbonus – what's the difference?
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:36:17 AM

I'm a bit confused. Genshares, gentoken, genbonus – what's the difference?

Genshares are Ethereum Blockchain-based tokens that act as an indicator of the project's success. Once the system is launched and until December 31, 2019, you will be able to exchange genshares for gentokens at a 1:1 rate.

The number of genshares is limited, and there will be no further emission. Genshares will be allocated exclusively via the pre-sale and ICO smart contracts. All unsold tokens will be automatically destroyed.

Tokens cannot be created by means of mining or in any other way. Genshares can be bought and sold at crypto exchanges, converted into other crypto currencies, or transferred to other users, just like any other Ethereum Blockchain-based tokens.

Gentoken is the name of our system, which provides B2B services and has its own blockchain, as well as the name of the token used inside the system. Gentokens have the following features:

The number of tokens is limited to 640 million;
Emission in batches of 10 000 units, the currency basket-based price of each new batch increasing by 2% (the currency basket being composed of 33.3% USD, EUR, and CNY);
Possibility of multiple company tickers;
Free and unrestricted circulation between the users of the system.

Genbonus
is an alternative name under which the system is promoted to end users, the token used in this case being 1/100 gentoken.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

I like concept, collect standardized bonus points by viewing any ads placed by companies that participate in the Gentoken system! How can I use bonus ponts?
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:04:56 PM

This kind of project will definitely encourage investors to invest, there is no losing point on this application. All people will need this and will be able to help many people especially big companies to enhance their system and trust GENTOKEN for all the storage they need. Big companies will be able to save money if they'll use this app. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: