Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌐 GENTOKEN - Make advertising useful worldwide!  (Read 2080 times)
Kir1to

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:05 PM

This kind of project will definitely encourage investors to invest, there is no losing point on this application. All people will need this and will be able to help many people especially big companies to enhance their system and trust GENTOKEN for all the storage they need. Big companies will be able to save money if they'll use this app. Cheesy

It is because of the hard working people behind this platform. They manage very well this project. I believe it will be successful it will give good impression to the user.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haallloo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

What are the investor's bonuses?

Me too, tell us please. Is there a special preposition for early investors?

Pre ICO
1st week +50%
2nd week +40%
ICO
1st week 30%
2nd week 10%
not bad, and what now?
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:48:11 PM

i believe in this project Cool
yes.. they are trying to enter in a world of technology that provide a useful advertisement. this is a good idea to compete with other companies and this will help people to monetize the advertisement. And company to choose which is more better and affordable...
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:44:22 AM

So much advantages, Individual customizable offers with variable reward size for each customer group, promotional channel,
and inclusion level (PPC, CPA, and other target metrics). So we can analize our project budget. Any number of concurrent offers. No limmits.
Single master QR or master-link for all promotion channels, all consumer groups, and all existing proposals. I think you will succeed!
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:17:01 AM

System users get small rewards for viewing ads on the street, in a store, or online.
  The rewards are paid instantly with tokens, which can be sold or easily transferred to others.
  All you need is a smartphone and our app or a computer with our browser app installed.
The application is already done? Or just in development? I would like to get acquainted with its functionality, and especially see how pleasant bonuses for viewing advertising in it accrue and then for what they can be spent.

I think it's done. More information you can find on their web site http://www.gen.group/faq 

✓Business model and processes - 48%. As of the stage end: A modified and
segmented business model to maximize the rate of participation and increase
the LTV metric
✓Software development - 18% – Target indicators: full-featured releases -
online and mobile applications for all participants, a blockchain prepared for
decentralization, at least 20 active distributed master node participants
✓Finance - 1%. Planned as of the stage end: Full self-financing of the project,
payment of dividends to holders of genshares and shares of GEN GROUP LTD,
creating and filling of funds (reserve, development, R&D)
✓Participants - 0% – As of the stage end, active participants: 200,000
customers, 5,000 organizations (three types of subscription), 100 Partners (two
types of subscription)
✓Juridical and Legal - 12%. Indicators as of the stage end: Legal work with
minimum tax losses in significant jurisdictions (USA, EU, China, India, Japan,
UK, Korea, Brazil, Russia).
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

•   What are the prospects of the Gentoken system?

The system has many never-before-seen features and advantages.
Can I have more details? If they interest me then I myself will read the WP. And so in a large file, there is no time to search for information.

Main details on their presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wN-gVhP7KaKRC_8efBeO4SvE6fr4VOGr/view

Project key features and differences from competitors:

✓Versatility. The project aims at simultaneous coverage of both traditional advertising and marketing
channels (TV, print ads, outdoor advertising, etc.) and trending mobile and Internet promotion methods.
✓Efficiency. Connecting to the system instantly increases the efficiency of your organization's existing
marketing and advertising programs. This is achieved through: attracting new customers, adding new benefits
for existing customers, increasing interest in the organization's offers, independent evaluation of the programs
efficiency, and the ways of real time promotion and ultimately, it allows significantly saving the marketing and
advertising budget.
✓Novelty. The system has no existing analogues in the marketplace and provides an opportunity not only to
gain significant competitive advantages, but also to reach a new level of modern marketing activity for the

Advantages

✓Significant additional benefits for consumers.
✓A reliable choice of the target audience from a multitude of consumers in the market for each promotional
event, ranked by many customizable factors.
✓Creating and using at almost zero cost a large number of unique promotional events, each of which is aimed
at its audience with an instant automatic selection of the desired target group.
✓Fine-tuning of the interaction scenarios, temporal, quantity, and price characteristics of the promotional
events, including with the use of smart contracts.
✓A single fixed entry point (link or QR code) for all current promotional events and all consumers, which make
it possible to use the "eternal" ads.
✓Connecting the system to virtually any advertising channels already used and existing marketing programs
without significant costs.
✓ Using the system as a full-fledged independent channel for conducting marketing events directly and
without intermediaries. Multiple organizations can share a system for cross-marketing activities.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:22:18 AM

Can I have more details? If they interest me then I myself will read the WP. And so in a large file, there is no time to search for information.

Main details on their presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wN-gVhP7KaKRC_8efBeO4SvE6fr4VOGr/view

✓Versatility. The project aims at simultaneous coverage of both traditional advertising and marketing
channels (TV, print ads, outdoor advertising, etc.) and trending mobile and Internet promotion methods.
✓Efficiency. Connecting to the system instantly increases the efficiency of your organization's existing
marketing and advertising programs. This is achieved through: attracting new customers, adding new benefits
for existing customers, increasing interest in the organization's offers, independent evaluation of the programs
efficiency, and the ways of real time promotion and ultimately, it allows significantly saving the marketing and
advertising budget.
✓Novelty. The system has no existing analogues in the marketplace and provides an opportunity not only to
gain significant competitive advantages, but also to reach a new level of modern marketing activity for the

Advantages

✓A reliable choice of the target audience from a multitude of consumers in the market for each promotional
✓Creating and using at almost zero cost a large number of unique promotional events, each of which is aimed
at its audience with an instant automatic selection of the desired target group.
✓Fine-tuning of the interaction scenarios, temporal, quantity, and price characteristics of the promotional
✓A single fixed entry point (link or QR code) for all current promotional events and all consumers, which make
✓Connecting the system to virtually any advertising channels already used and existing marketing programs
✓ Using the system as a full-fledged independent channel for conducting marketing events directly and
without intermediaries. Multiple organizations can share a system for cross-marketing activities.

Thanks for this,  I really like to know more about this project, now I can easily understand the concept and for what are the benefits and services this project provide. Looking forward to read and know about their Whitepaper.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:10 PM

advertising budget.

Advantages

Thanks for this,  I really like to know more about this project, now I can easily understand the concept and for what are the benefits and services this project provide. Looking forward to read and know about their Whitepaper.

Is there any trial version? I would like to try or explanation how to use this service?
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

Finance - 1%. Planned as of the stage end: Full self-financing of the project, payment of dividends to holders of genshares and shares of GEN GROUP LTD, creating and filling of funds.
haallloo

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

What are the investor's bonuses?

Me too, tell us please. Is there a special preposition for early investors?

Pre ICO
1st week +50%
2nd week +40%
ICO
1st week 30%
2nd week 10%
not bad, and what now?
hey, hey! I want to know!
haallloo

View Profile