Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin $15000  (Read 6666 times)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:19:02 PM

I think bitcoin will reach $ 20000 before 2017 ends Grin Grin Hold
The price will receive a dump after it gets to a price that most people here post about. Maybe somewhere like $25,000.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:43:55 PM

we are waiting 15000$ above by ending of the this 2017,
i think this guy deserve somes  voluntary Tips if you happy for this  speculation
Bitcoin selling at $15,000 was a history, my friend. Bitcoin is currently on the verge of setting the new all-time high record which is $20,000 that is the next target.

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

i think this guy deserve somes  voluntary Tips if you happy for this  speculation
Bitcoin selling at $15,000 was a history, my friend. Bitcoin is currently on the verge of setting the new all-time high record which is $20,000 that is the next target.
Bitcoin reached $24,000 USD on Korean exchanges, so the $20,000 mark has been broken already. The next ATH would be $25,000 not $20,000.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:58:42 PM

Well the coin went down a few days ago and I want to get your opinion guys as to what might have caused a downward descent of bitcoin? But I think no one is really worried about it right? Can someone explain it to me.
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

Well the coin went down a few days ago and I want to get your opinion guys as to what might have caused a downward descent of bitcoin? But I think no one is really worried about it right? Can someone explain it to me.

Maybe old rule in crypto - "Buy on rumors and sell on new?". Actually BTC is overbought now, so any new deep correction for him -  will be ok and looks like normal. I will not be surprised if we reach 10k soon, instead of 20k.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:37:14 PM

Maybe old rule in crypto - "Buy on rumors and sell on new?". Actually BTC is overbought now, so any new deep correction for him -  will be ok and looks like normal. I will not be surprised if we reach 10k soon, instead of 20k.

This is the too early call, for now, .10k won't be reached, we have another futures group listing on 18th and some forks coming up.Do you think this will turn the price down?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
betprognozz

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:06:17 PM

I think you should change your target now. $20,000 is the next goal. Bitcoin have made many people surprised by its development. So, don't miss your opportunity.

hahaha, yeah bitcoin already $ 15000 translucent. must change the target. but I heard there will be a price dump in the third week of December, but either this is true or not.

once the network decongests then you'd see another wave of upward surge between next week to New year's Eve.

"The herds are coming"
for this New Year, it will be cool to give bitcoins for the holidays)
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

Already bitcoin reached $18000.Now we are waiting 20000$ above by ending of the this 2017, Grin Grin
I don't know when the time come in this year that bitcoin will grow $20000.although I do not know if it is either.Yet Waiting to see.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:57:33 PM

Already bitcoin reached $18000.Now we are waiting 20000$ above by ending of the this 2017, Grin Grin
I don't know when the time come in this year that bitcoin will grow $20000.although I do not know if it is either.Yet Waiting to see.

$18000?? Where did you see that?? As far as I know its around $16400 on preev and will take time to achieve the price of $18000 and likely by the end of the year.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:55:35 PM

Depends where you are checking btc price.As an average ,btc price was around 18.4k i think and it might happen again before new year.I thing this time btc will need a longer period to correct the price,which could be 10 or 20 or even 30.No none knows.Even most respected traders lost all the logical explanation with btc:)Whales making billions ,this is for sure

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

I think this thread should be closed or the title changed to reflect the current reality, it is clear that BTC is now heading to $20k, my prediction around September was $10k but that was broken some weeks ago and now I believe $20k is the next target, but people need to be wary of market manipulators now that new money is entering the space

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Minnaja

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:55:05 PM

Bitcoin is more than 17 000 dollars! This is just a miracle. Today the price was 13,000 and has already risen so much. I hope that the correction will not be very bloody

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:04:56 PM

$18000?? Where did you see that?? As far as I know its around $16400 on preev and will take time to achieve the price of $18000 and likely by the end of the year.
Such price had place to be on South Korea exchangers where it is always higher than in the remaining world. I actually don't know why it is so, to me it is just like the fact Smiley
I am pretty ready for a new surprise in the end of the year and expect to see 20000$ as minimum, well on South Korea exchangers it won't going to be so impossible to happen I guess Tongue
jameshugo17

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:20:43 PM

At the beginning of the year, we can enter at a level above $ 15,000. This situation seems very likely. I do not think we will see $ 10,000 now. Only small amounts can be withdrawn and forward jumps.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:20 AM

I do believe bitcoin has growed already enought for this year, if it will be able to keep above 11 000 dollars, it will an amazing year, unlike altcoins wich are facing some problems against bitcoin. By the next year im pretty sure those value will be achieved since Nasdaq will make a huge impact into the demand wich we have in hands even with the new coins being mined wont be enought.
One of the things of any investment is that even if I think that bitcoin has grown more than enough already sometimes common sense does not apply, people are buying bitcoin thinking the price is going to keep growing in the foreseeable future thanks to the future markets and this in return makes the price even higher, in a way it is like a self fulfilling prophecy, but as we know this cannot last forever and that is why we get corrections every now and then.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
gsm_sharif

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

Already bitcoin hits on $18000+.But when I reply this post bitcoin price is $17020.so it's a big amazing hhappy shocking for you.because you want to see only $15000.but now $17000 Grin
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:52:10 AM

I have watched Bitcoin this couple this past weeks before we entered the month or December the price of bit was around $9000 USD and  as the day go by its price just goes up. On December 8th it hit the all time peak at $18,200 USD twice but dipped around $13,000 USD on December 10th and quickly recovered to $15,000 USD then it stabilized around that price. Since then the price of Bitcoin steadily pumps day by day and averaging its price right now at around $17,000 USD if this gradual pump goes on my price of Bitcoin prediction before 2018 comes will be around $20,000 USD and might have a dip in price when 2018 comes. As of now Bitcoin is one of the most stabilized cryptocurrencies out there with Etheruem coming to second and I believe that its price will be $600 USD before the end of 2017.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:24:47 AM

Bitcoin just passed this mark? Bitcoin will rise up maybe because there is too less money in the markets, thats because bitcoin is rising so hard, everyone is coming and is buying on the market so its rising and rising because everybody pays the price
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:46:27 PM

Bitcoin just passed this mark? Bitcoin will rise up maybe because there is too less money in the markets, thats because bitcoin is rising so hard, everyone is coming and is buying on the market so its rising and rising because everybody pays the price
Bitcoin will make a new record soon, for the mean time people where enjoying their btc for the season or trying it for trading. But soon new people will engaged ahain on it and will set record.

cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:51:27 PM

All targets reached, what will be the next station? 26k,39k, actually i can't believe that this FOMO now happens on bitcoin right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: