Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sent ETH to Yobit ETC  (Read 226 times)
xander1982 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:10:30 PM

I tried to send my ETH from poloneix to my yobit ETC adress by mistake.  I asked both yobit admin with the nickname dominikherzog and support desk.

he replied as "Yobit generates a separate Ethereum and Ethereum Classic deposit addresses because of security requirements." without creating a solution.
 But on etherscan website I check my ETC wallet. On my ETC wallet there are 19 ETH is shown.
 So the transaction is valid therefore there should be a privatekey.  I can refund ETHs with ETC private key of yobit. It is not shown at pending deposit section on yobit. I asked them to send me the private key. 
they refuse to send it. And could not understand why?. I  am the owner of the wallet adress. There is a valid transaction but not shown.
I am following my ETHs on  etherscan. If I detect a transfer out of my control , I dont know what to do ? I hope they wont steal my ETHS.

dominikherzog previously help CryptoManiacHen onthe below link, he does'nt want to help me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902605.0

Keep away from yobit. They don't response , even if I was mocked by admins on chat section. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:15:41 PM

If he was helped by yobit then why they can't helped you out recovering that ETH of yours that was mistakenly sent to an ETC wallet from them? Are you rude to the admins there? Well they are famous for having no help with their customers but this rarely happens to me. Try talking again to them as they are the only that can help you out recover that. No one here in forum except yobit support can help you with that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MSTDR

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:44:04 AM

I actually have the same issue. I sent some ETH to my YoBit ETC wallet. Its been 1.5 months and still no response from support. Please keep me updated on how long it takes for them to get to your support request.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:42:21 PM

Yobit was known to have a poor support tbh. However, since the admin replied to you, you should have replied back to ask what you should do to get back your eth. Did you? You could try messaging them on twitter too, but there are tons of complaints there as well.

By the way, I never heard an exchange that gives a private key to users, like in CryptoManiacHen's case, they might give you a code and link if ever.
MSTDR

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

I did the same thing and YoBit just laughed at me when I asked them to return it. You can read about it here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4868465.msg43854288#msg43854288
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: