Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exhaust System design proposal and looking for review  (Read 189 times)
UnknownBTC (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:24:26 PM

Hello everybody i'll try to make this post as short as possible, so as the title says i have this design that im planning to apply to my mining farm tomorrow we finally finished with the electrical part 100 outlets ready to be used the only thing im lacking of is a proper exhaust system i though about making an airflow in the whole warehouse but as the farm is in FL it gets pretty warm in the summer and i was not sure how it was gonna affect the temperature in Summer but i don't think that i'll be good so after giving it some though and taking advantage of the 5 tons AC unit we have i came out with this which i tried to draw pardon my kinder garden artist skills.

Is basically a box made of duct fiber in the center of the room which is gonna have 1 hole for each miner (We're talking about ASIC miners) once the heat is inside the box this one should be pulled out to the roof immediately by the exhaust fan. The duct fiber won't get hot and the AC we have should keep the room even colder that is right now as the duct fiber box will occupy a considerable area.

So what you guys think?

Actual mining farm:

Idea:

My custom wallet: 1LearBTCNt5HnruJFdPHH1VAYDKtnTbDYR
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: