Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading platform do you use?  (Read 1472 times)
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

I used Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. These exchange is good and I never problem with them. But Bittrex and Cryptopia has higher trading fee and higher withdrawal fee than Poloniex, but in Bittrex more altcoin available to trade . When I first jumped to Crypto trading I used Poloniex and until now this exchange still my favourite one.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:05:49 AM

i used to use bittrex but after all shit happens i decided to use Binance and shapeshift mostly , changing my money with out a thirdparty , i dont trust any exchange, have u heard of MTGox ?
just dont trust them!

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

i used to use bittrex but after all shit happens i decided to use Binance and shapeshift mostly , changing my money with out a thirdparty , i dont trust any exchange, have u heard of MTGox ?
just dont trust them!
What happen on bittrex? They used to be the one of the trusted exchange site but after those disabling account some of the traders maybe i will find another site.

miltan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

At the moment, I am using LiteBit.eu but their fee's are enourmous so I need to find a comfortable alternative.
itsunbearable

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

Poloniex is the best platform for trading because low withdrawing fee, auto-buy , auto-sell are working very good. The disadvantage is it's lagging sometime when we're using it.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:58:03 AM

Hitbtc and etherdelta are the platform I use in trading. These platforms are easy to use. I'm also finding interest on poloniex and bittrex but I'm still used to those two I've mentioned earlier.
NetDetective

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:58:55 AM

Poloniex and Bittrex for trading.
Aso willing to start trading in currency exchange when the amount of bitcoins I hold increase.
aneeqvalam

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

Many exgangers are trading platforms are there but which one you prefer and which one is the best?
binance is the best trading exchange ever beacause we can do trading with mobile with easily by using binance official app Cool Cool
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

Many exgangers are trading platforms are there but which one you prefer and which one is the best?
I prefer Bittrex and hitBTC as they not have so high delay when it comes to large volume of trading
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:37:10 AM

Many exchangers are trading platforms are there but which one you prefer and which one is the best?
Well, I trading on 3 exchange site and I used it due to the features which the site provide. However, I used coinbase because there price is usually update with the current price of bitcoin,  and I used paxful cause I can use my amazon card on there etc.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:15:12 PM

Many exchangers are trading platforms are there but which one you prefer and which one is the best?
Well, I trading on 3 exchange site and I used it due to the features which the site provide. However, I used coinbase because there price is usually update with the current price of bitcoin,  and I used paxful cause I can use my amazon card on there etc.

Thats great I tried in livecoin.net and bitrex site to trade the multiple coins.
I see that livecoin is so faster in trading and you can open and close the trade according to the price you find in the set value in the trading site. If you want to make more money you can choose the own value and if it is accepted by the other they will take your trade and exchange it to your btc wallet or other coins you want to get the crypto changed.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:28:11 PM

Localbitcoins.com is a very good p2p bitcoin exchange for beginners who want to buy for the first time. The service is around the world, meaning you can use euro, pound, yen, Australian dollar, swiss, franc, Canadian dollar, krona, ruble, lira, rupee and so on. If you pay with physical money then you can meet people in real life. Or you can make a bank transfer quickly and this site will save your coins in escrow for you.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:41:05 PM

Poloniex and Bittrex for trading.
Aso willing to start trading in currency exchange when the amount of bitcoins I hold increase.
These website I user poloniex and bittrex for trading. These sites are best in terms of security and features, easy to access with. Most also uses bittrex and atleast update your details for you to able to withdraw.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CntryBoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

I also use Bittrex for the most part, but also EtherDelta for Ethereum ERC20 tokens.  I have also used Shapeshift in the past for quick swaps, but their fees can be quite high sometimes.  However, as I type this, it seems that Bittrex may be down at the moment...
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:20:30 PM

I currently use Bittrex and Hitbtc but I used to use Poloniex before when it was still a good exchange site with no issues, but a lot had made comments about it. Although I still have some of my few coins on Poloniex left for long term trading, I still check it like once a month to see if its there but other than this site I'm mostly using Bittrex and Hitbtc.
peter2147

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:28:11 PM

I often use poloniex and bittrex. These are the top two major commercial sites. My transactions on these two sites are fast and secure. I also use some other sites like Binance, Cryptopia ...
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:28:13 PM

I am using only shapeshift to exchange some altcoins without having to carry with a huge risk, it is very safe for me because i dont have to register and login in order to create a new transaction.
Shapeshift have actually really helped a lot most especially since most of the wallets with inbuilt exchanges have integrated them to enable make use of the functions within their wallets. I have been using Exodus for a while now and I really like the fact that I have a decentralized wallet with an exchange which makes it extremely cool without having to go through main web exchanges directly.

So far, I have only been making use of bittrex and poloniex, which as far as I am concerned, they are good exchanges most especially for trading. However, I have not tried other exchanges and I cannot really say if there are other better ones, so I would say probably until then. I have heard of binance and bitfinex though, so I feel it all depends on each individual.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:55:12 AM

The only exchange platform I've been using right from time is Poloniex  and I can assure you it is a really good exchange platform. Though I've heard of bitfinex and bittrex, I haven't tried them before so I can't say if they are better than than Poloniex. 
I think it will be better to try each of them out to know which is actually better.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:58:57 AM

I have used bittrex for many years and I haven't had any single hitch on my account or trading. Etherdelta is totally new concept in trading. Decentralised exchange may be the future, so I am on it also.

ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

Many do not like Yobit, but I have used it for years and it has never given me a problem, they have always answered my support and I really like their system because it is easy to operate.
For small trade Yobit is very good, but if you want to trade with high quantities I recommend Poloniex and Bittrex, they are exchanges with high demands of exchanges and bigger amount of currencies.
Be careful because you are now beginning to create fake exchanges (SCAM) and you may end up at a loss.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: