Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:35:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XLN]Lantos Decentralized VPN - Lantos Ethereum Token - Airdrop + Bounties  (Read 5666 times)
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:24:12 AM

We appreciate all the support you guys have given us in the span of a day a lot Grin
The whitepaper is coming out soon!
Lantos is really interesting, with low supply it should have good price. But I thought airdrop may cause buyer think twice to buy token.
One more thing, is the airdrop distribution as same with bounty distribution? how long token sale period, until all token reserved sold out?
The airdrop will not interfere with the token sale because the token sale allows for a large acquisition of the token for cheap when compared to the target price. The airdrop will not drop that many tokens per person while the token sale offers many. The token sale will go on till all XLN are sold out.
With a little supply of coins like that it will make the price of this coin to be very expensive but you should pay attention to participants who participate in airdrop. You must limit the number of airdrop participants because there is no point in getting expensive coins but only have a few coins.
Indeed the number of airdrop participants must be handled appropriately by the project team. As more participants join, the tokens can be less. I prefer airdrop which is limited to some participants only.

lantostoken (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:37:54 AM

We appreciate all the support you guys have given us in the span of a day a lot Grin
Lantos is really interesting, with low supply it should have good price. But I thought airdrop may cause buyer think twice to buy token.
One more thing, is the airdrop distribution as same with bounty distribution? how long token sale period, until all token reserved sold out?
The airdrop will not interfere with the token sale because the token sale allows for a large acquisition of the token for cheap when compared to the target price. The airdrop will not drop that many tokens per person while the token sale offers many. The token sale will go on till all XLN are sold out.
With a little supply of coins like that it will make the price of this coin to be very expensive but you should pay attention to participants who participate in airdrop. You must limit the number of airdrop participants because there is no point in getting expensive coins but only have a few coins.
Indeed the number of airdrop participants must be handled appropriately by the project team. As more participants join, the tokens can be less. I prefer airdrop which is limited to some participants only.
The airdrop is limited to only 20,000 participants. It was originally limited to 10,000 but there were an influx of duplicate applications for the airdrop so we decided to make it limited to 20,000 and then upon completion we will weed out all the duplicates. The remaining will be sent the tokens. Keep in mind this is <20,000 addresses getting sent 400,000 tokens out of 1,000,000 so at the least 20 XLN will go to each address and at a 1,000,000 XLN supply, just 1 token has the potential to be worth a lot.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

The airdrop is limited to only 20,000 participants. It was originally limited to 10,000 but there were an influx of duplicate applications for the airdrop so we decided to make it limited to 20,000 and then upon completion we will weed out all the duplicates. The remaining will be sent the tokens. Keep in mind this is <20,000 addresses getting sent 400,000 tokens out of 1,000,000 so at the least 20 XLN will go to each address and at a 1,000,000 XLN supply, just 1 token has the potential to be worth a lot.
so every registered participant will only receive 20 XLN? That amount is very small for the coin obtained from airdrop. whether each participant will get ETH with such amount?

lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:39:00 PM

so every registered participant will only receive 20 XLN? That amount is very small for the coin obtained from airdrop. whether each participant will get ETH with such amount?
This is a small amount of tokens but you have to take in to consideration the total supply of this smart contract. There are 1,000,000 tokens in total so 20 tokens would be .002% of the total supply. With a market cap of 10,000,000 dollars, your 20 tokens would be worth 200 dollars. With a market cap of 100,000,000 (which is definently not unreasonable considering a study projected the VPN market to be worth 106 billion dollars by 2022), your 20 tokens would be worth 2,000 dollars. These are both very generous amount of money sent out by a free airdrop. If the same ratio of tokens was sent out by a project with 1 billion total tokens, the airdrop would deliver 20,000 tokens to each address.
Araseoo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:51:17 PM

Well I should give this a try
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:50:47 PM

This is a small amount of tokens but you have to take in to consideration the total supply of this smart contract. There are 1,000,000 tokens in total so 20 tokens would be .002% of the total supply. With a market cap of 10,000,000 dollars, your 20 tokens would be worth 200 dollars. With a market cap of 100,000,000 (which is definently not unreasonable considering a study projected the VPN market to be worth 106 billion dollars by 2022), your 20 tokens would be worth 2,000 dollars. These are both very generous amount of money sent out by a free airdrop. If the same ratio of tokens was sent out by a project with 1 billion total tokens, the airdrop would deliver 20,000 tokens to each address.
You say each participant will receive 20 XLN and has a value of 200 dollars? This means 1 XLN has a price of 20 dollars. God, I still do not believe what you say but I hope this will really happen.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
bengsabeng

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:57:15 PM

is this the answer when token will be distributed? so tokens will be distributed after as many as 20,000 participants are registered on airdrop? I think it will take a long time but I will be patient waiting for him.

|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:20:48 AM

You say each participant will receive 20 XLN and has a value of 200 dollars? This means 1 XLN has a price of 20 dollars. God, I still do not believe what you say but I hope this will really happen.
First of all if 20 XLN have a value of 200 dollars then that would give them a price of 10 dollars each. You are also forgetting the fact that Lantos only has 1,000,000 tokens in existence. This is a very small number of tokens so this means that the demand for one is way higher that the demand would be for say a cryptocurrency with 1 billion in circulation, giving Lantos a much higher price. Also 10 dollars a token at 1,000,000 tokens total will only give the project a 10,000,000 dollar market cap and we are aiming for much higher than that.

is this the answer when token will be distributed? so tokens will be distributed after as many as 20,000 participants are registered on airdrop? I think it will take a long time but I will be patient waiting for him.
That was us commenting on how many people can join. We will close the airdrop at 20,000 participants and delete all the duplicate addresses, which will be a lot, so it will be less than 20,000. Tokens will begin distribution on December 10th. And thank you for your interest in our project and your patience, we appreciate it.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854

PHORE

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:23:58 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 06:05:29 AM by CAPT.DEADPOOL

Join facebook campaign

lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:46:15 AM

After extensive review of our project, we have decided to rework our token allocation all in the name of our community.😀 The airdrop will stay the same, as will the bounty. The 400,000 XLN that was originally going to be sold will now go to us, where we will use the tokens to fund a faucet and future airdrops. Some will also go to developers personally. With these changes, anyone can hold the Lantos token with no investment - free of charge! There is no need to buy Lantos Tokens as there will be many opportunities to get them free! Of course we are still getting listed on Coinexchange.io😉🚀

This was copied and pasted from our twitter page which can be found here:
https://twitter.com/LantosToken
Follow it to receive updates on our project Smiley
Peppininhu

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:00:23 PM

Nice bounties programme, just joined the airdrop, good luck!
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:37:15 AM

The whitepaper for lantos is just hours from getting released! A new bounty for bitcoin talk will be released afterwards! Spread the word!  Cheesy
bengsabeng

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:38:44 AM

The whitepaper for lantos is just hours from getting released! A new bounty for bitcoin talk will be released afterwards! Spread the word!  Cheesy
Well this is what I've been waiting for. After I fill out the registration form to participate in the airdrop I wait for the whitepapaer of this project. With a whitepaper will make this project look more promising.

Dokter DJ

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:45:14 PM

Is bounty still runing?
Thank you
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

Hello, why is the information about this token so poor? How can I see who the teams are joining here? I think the team is the most influential for the success of a project.
bengsabeng

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:07:12 PM

Hello, why is the information about this token so poor? How can I see who the teams are joining here? I think the team is the most influential for the success of a project.
I also think so. But it would not hurt you to participate in this airdrop because you are only required to fill out the registration form. perhaps whitepapers will be published in the coming days along with the team's information from this project.

cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:32:15 PM

join airdrop!
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:13:57 AM

Is bounty still runing?
Thank you
Yes the bounty is still running but soon it will be closed and people will have a period to work on their bounties they signed up for. So far not many have completed theirs even though there are hundreds signed up. Don't worry though, we will release another bounty when we release our whitepaper tonight Wink
lantostoken (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:40:57 AM

All the information you will need will hopefully be on our whitepaper we are posting tonight. We apologize for the delays but we have been working on something exciting to release with the whitepaper!
junhero

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

I think this is a big project. I hope the developer to know more about the project. Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: