Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Trading in Coinexchange!!!  (Read 146 times)
gorkhalitrader (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:01:54 PM

I am thinking of starting a telegram channel about the coins trading on coinexchange since they seem to be the ones with very little info. Trying to find out what the enthusiast thinks about it?

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:37:43 PM

I am thinking of starting a telegram channel about the coins trading on coinexchange since they seem to be the ones with very little info. Trying to find out what the enthusiast thinks about it?

There's a reason why there's little to be found about most coins there. They're shit... If exchanges were real places, coinexchange would be the slotmachine at the back of a bikers bar at the end of a dirty street at 4am.  Lots of fun for a while! :-) but don't stay too long though.  Almost every coin gets pumped there, that's a plus.  It's a good place to learn trading (sh\)skills.  The coins you buy there are no long term investments. NEVER EVER believe anything on the trollbox there.
gorkhalitrader (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:51:48 PM

There's a reason why there's little to be found about most coins there. They're shit... If exchanges were real places, coinexchange would be the slotmachine at the back of a bikers bar at the end of a dirty street at 4am.  Lots of fun for a while! :-) but don't stay too long though.  Almost every coin gets pumped there, that's a plus.  It's a good place to learn trading (sh\)skills.  The coins you buy there are no long term investments. NEVER EVER believe anything on the trollbox there.
Yupp that troll box is full of shit. I have made huge gains on most of my trade there and have been stuck with few coins in my wallet that I am trying to get rid of. Coins trading here are all traded on hype and barely out of actual news that why I was thinking of starting a channel for buy and sell signal and news updates about the coins trading there

howard.ashoul

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:16:45 AM

Best strategy is HODLing!

I'm 145% up in like 3 months http://www.coinparator.com/yKwJQH/ . Didn't made a single trade in last 2 months and it's going up up up.  Smiley I'm not interested in losing it all in pumps and dumps. You should participate in day trading, only if you know what you're doing and making living. Otherwise just hold!

My cryptocurrency portfolio: http://www.coinparator.com/. Track your coins rates for free, no registration!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: