Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:58:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FAUCETHUB] Highest paying CPU mining  (Read 1094 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:11:48 PM

I updated the website, there is only info how to mine with my system..
The most effective and highest paying CPU mining.

Still shows 0 hashes for me, also this was initially paying us in doge right? Anyway to continue getting paid in doge?

try to follow the instructions, it's a 1 minute setup. If instructions not showing, ctrl+f5 and refresh the page

I  did do that see - https://i.imgur.com/e76Haqs.png
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 504

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:38:20 PM

Still shows 0 hashes for me, also this was initially paying us in doge right? Anyway to continue getting paid in doge?

try to follow the instructions, it's a 1 minute setup. If instructions not showing, ctrl+f5 and refresh the page

are you logged in?  do you see CPU usage?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

Yup, created an account logged in and opened that BF2Coins page. Tried all three Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Not a browser or extensions thing either
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:51:22 PM

Yup, created an account logged in and opened that BF2Coins page. Tried all three Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Not a browser or extensions thing either

it can be caused by blocked javascript on the page, or maybe you are mining in another tab coinhive.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:29:49 PM

it can be caused by blocked javascript on the page, or maybe you are mining in another tab coinhive.

Tested it on mobile, seems to work on mobile atleast but I have some questions:

• How know progress?
  • How many hashes needed?
  • How are we going to be paid in? DOGE? BTC? B2Coin?
  • What's minimum payout?
  • Do we need to mine a FULL block or would say mining with X h/s for Y time pay some amount?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

• How know progress?
  • What's minimum payout?
  • Do we need to mine a FULL block or would say mining with X h/s for Y time pay some amount?

• How know progress?  On the game page, check how much BF2Coins you mined, hover the mouse over question mark, you will see your estimated earnings once we hit a block
  • How many hashes needed? Average hashes to find a block = ~80.000.000.000  1 BF2C = 10.000 hashes
  • How are we going to be paid in? DOGE? BTC? B2Coin?  In BTC directly to FaucetHub,withdraw is processed by you manually , in the game menu - Account settings
  • What's minimum payout?  1 satoshi, but i hope the active miners will get at least 200-300k satoshis weekly also you can play - read how-to, and earn more satoshis, some players earning 160k satoshis per week without mining - check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350295.msg25456959#msg25456959
  • Do we need to mine a FULL block or would say mining with X h/s for Y time pay some amount?  Yes, i have my own pool so we are not sharing earnings with the world, all satoshis will be splitted between  Bitfootball players.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:08:39 PM

I  did do that see - https://i.imgur.com/e76Haqs.png

are you logged in?  do you see CPU usage?

• How know progress?
  • What's minimum payout?

• How know progress?   On the game page, check how much BF2Coins you mined, hover the mouse over question mark, you will see your estimated earnings once we hit a block
  • How many hashes needed? Average hashes to find a block = ~80.000.000.000  1 BF2C = 10.000 hashes
  • How are we going to be paid in? DOGE? BTC? B2Coin?  In BTC directly to FaucetHub,withdraw is processed by you manually , in the game menu - Account settings
  • What's minimum payout?  1 satoshi, but i hope the active miners will get at least 200-300k satoshis weekly also you can play - read how-to, and earn more satoshis, some players earning 160k satoshis per week without mining - check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350295.msg25456959#msg25456959
  • Do we need to mine a FULL block or would say mining with X h/s for Y time pay some amount?  Yes, i have my own pool so we are not sharing earnings with the world, all satoshis will be splitted between  Bitfootball players.

Finally how much is 1 BF2coin worth? 1 sat? How to withdraw it? How to convert? I saw withdrawal page but it only allows Satoshi withdrawals. How do I convert a BF2coin to Sats

EDIT: Is one bf2coin worth 37736 sats?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:37:40 PM

• How know progress?
  • What's minimum payout?

• How know progress?   On the game page, check how much BF2Coins you mined, hover the mouse over question mark, you will see your estimated earnings once we hit a block
  • How many hashes needed? Average hashes to find a block = ~80.000.000.000  1 BF2C = 10.000 hashes
  • How are we going to be paid in? DOGE? BTC? B2Coin?  In BTC directly to FaucetHub,withdraw is processed by you manually , in the game menu - Account settings
  • What's minimum payout?  1 satoshi, but i hope the active miners will get at least 200-300k satoshis weekly also you can play - read how-to, and earn more satoshis, some players earning 160k satoshis per week without mining - check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2350295.msg25456959#msg25456959
  • Do we need to mine a FULL block or would say mining with X h/s for Y time pay some amount?  Yes, i have my own pool so we are not sharing earnings with the world, all satoshis will be splitted between  Bitfootball players.

Finally how much is 1 BF2coin worth? 1 sat? How to withdraw it? How to convert? I saw withdrawal page but it only allows Satoshi withdrawals. How do I convert a BF2coin to Sats

BF2COIN has variable price, the formula to calculate:  (your bf2coin * 2 000 000) / overall bf2coin    2millions = estimated block reward (but i think it wll be higher) , block rewrad for ETN changes from 7000 to 8000 ETN , market price is growing, so hard to calculate. But now 1 coin = ~420 satoshis
i will convert BF2COINs once when we find a block and i will sell all coins in exchange + revenue arrives to fauethub.. Everyone will get their own share, i am keeping 0%  , my 3 servers are mining too, my revenue will be used to keep mining pool server alive (30$ / month).. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:44:39 PM

• How know progress?
  • What's minimum payout?

BF2COIN has variable price, the formula to calculate:  (your bf2coin * 2 000 000) / overall bf2coin    2millions = estimated block reward (but i think it wll be higher) , block rewrad for ETN changes from 7000 to 8000 ETN , market price is growing, so hard to calculate. But now 1 coin = ~420 satoshis
i will convert BF2COINs once when we find a block and i will sell all coins in exchange + revenue arrives to fauethub.. Everyone will get their own share, i am keeping 0%  , my 3 servers are mining too, my revenue will be used to keep mining pool server alive (30$ / month).. 

Hmm, 420 sats per BF2? I've two BF2coins and it's saying my estimated earning is 3887 sats https://i.imgur.com/Df22rAJ.png

Btw whats your estimate on when we will reach a block? Current mining hashes are roughly 150 h/s
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:17:48 PM

• How know progress?
  • What's minimum payout?

Hmm, 420 sats per BF2? I've two BF2coins and it's saying my estimated earning is 3887 sats https://i.imgur.com/Df22rAJ.png

Btw whats your estimate on when we will reach a block? Current mining hashes are roughly 150 h/s

when you mining it shows our pool progress in %. we are at 0.5% approx. so we need 100x more users to have quick results..  Also 3887 satoshis estimated earnings are estimated only, it will be higher, this value is just informational

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:11:15 AM

Idk what wrong with Bitfootball. I registered, then it’s said registered successfully. Then I tried to log in and it keeps telling me credentials invalid. I can’t find a reset password button and when I tried to register again, it says IP already in use  Undecided

hroub

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:14:41 AM

I just realized it’s your website. Lol can u reset my password please or delete my account so I can try again? Username is same as here. Thanks

EDIT:Never mind. It worked. I guess the Nickname is case sensitive?

hroub

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:17:08 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 04:33:52 PM by hroub

Yaaay, it works. I’m mining!  Grin

For some reason my hash rate falls from 7-8 to 3hash/sec on my iPad when the progress bar appears. Also in the old doge mining u had, I used to get about 8 hashes/sec

Faucethub BTC address: 1HYyy3CZkxRfwYoGbhocEQZ6gLdPSP5W9M

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: