Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mark Cuban douchebag  (Read 466 times)
chesthing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:31:33 AM

So why is he always spouting off about how btc is in a bubble and will fall hard soon and continues to be proven wrong but he just keeps flapping his gums? Is he that butthurt he didn't buy when it was cheap or is he that stupid he doesn't understand what btc is?
All the sharks in the sharktank are fucking assholes, but he is really embarrasing himself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4480

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:35:28 AM

They're TV actors. It's their job to be idiots.

Don't take them seriously.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:39:16 AM

So why is he always spouting off about how btc is in a bubble and will fall hard soon and continues to be proven wrong but he just keeps flapping his gums? Is he that butthurt he didn't buy when it was cheap or is he that stupid he doesn't understand what btc is?
All the sharks in the sharktank are fucking assholes, but he is really embarrasing himself.

He's doing this intentionally I guess becuase he missed the buy opportunity for bitcoin this year or previous years. This is the reason behind his weird beahaviour. He knows what btc is, but he prefer act like he doesn't know. So he can make accusations about bitcoin.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:53:10 AM

Because that is what he is, he likes to brag and publicized something when he have opinion on something in his mind he is like telling himself he is making a statement. But in our point why the hell does he have to go to the media and bragged something there which is why most of the NBA superstars are irritated with him and don't mind him. Which should be what we doing never mind him and let him do the talk while bitcoin revolved through his very eyes.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:27:35 AM

The only logical explanation to this is that he missed the boat when bitcoin was just a few hundred dollars and hes just butt hurt at the current price now.
No one is actually believing what the word he is saying from all the statements he said, people tends to be envious when they lost a big opportunity that other has achieve.
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 5041

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:18:18 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 04:48:28 PM by Torque

So if you ever want to know why Mark Cuban doesn't care to know about the details and particulars of Bitcoin, and likes to make knee jerk affirmations and proclamations about it, this article tells it all about his personality and style.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/quitting-this-common-bad-habit-made-mark-cuban-a-better-leader.html

It's the same exact attitude that people like Jim Cramer have.

Other people in the room are way smarter, more educated, and do the deep research. These people are detail oriented and look at things from both a micro level and a macro, long term scale.

But people like Mark don't do the research. They don't step back and look at the bigger long term picture, and can't be bothered to. Because Narcissists are like that.

"There was a point in time when I was a yeller," Cuban says.

It was a phase in his 20s, he says. It taught him an important lesson about how his attitude could impact his success in the office.

"I wouldn't yell at employees, I would yell at my partner," he explains. "My partner at the time, Martin Woodall, and I would bat heads."

Woodall, a co-founder of Cuban's early computer systems venture MicroSolutions, had different ideas about the way the business should be run as it grew. Cuban describes Woodall as, "the most anal-retentive person I had ever met in my life," on his blog.

Cuban, on the other hand, wasn't. That led to disagreements.

"We could drive each other crazy," Cuban writes. "He would give me incredible amounts of s--- about how sloppy I was. I would give him the same amount back because he was so anal he was missing huge opportunities."
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:24 PM

When did he say it is a bubble? As far as I know, Mark Cuban has switched positions and now he is recommending people to invest a small amount of their portfolio on bitcoin, even on ethereum too. Look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYdrMXkYQfM

Also he's trying to get an ICO going:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/29/mark-cuban-who-just-called-bitcoin-a-bubble-says-he-plans-to-invest-in-another-digital-coin.html

This guy clearly doesn't care about anything bitcoin has to offer, he just wants to get more $$$ out of it, so whenever he feels like wanting to short, he will FUD it, whenever he wants to buy back the dip, he will buy then pump it. Don't fall for their manipulation, long term we are only going higher.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:24:17 PM

Mark Cuban is an insecure attention whore as well as a little girl:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/mark-dice-owns-mark-cuban-in-twitter-debate-cuban-makes-a-fool-of-himself-gets-butthurt-and-deletes-all-of-his-tweets/
makila

Activity: 357
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

Make no mistake cuban is smart. Even if he isnt he has smart people on the payroll. Hes just attention whoring and imho silently buying btc as all the big players out there. Ignore the fud and carry on
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:35:10 PM

I wouldn't bother about that guy. He wants and needs the attention. To get that he would say many dumb things.
And to be honest. Most of the stuff out of his mouth is dumb.
Furthermore his influence/importance in the Bitcoin space is nothing and below zero! Therefore his attempt to down talk the price of BTC is just embarrassing.
Therefore don't be worried. Just ignore him.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:20:28 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 06:12:20 PM by Reatim

He has been a douchebag and will remain as that. Don't bother to listen to him. He is mad because he is left out when all of his billionaires friends have already heavily invested on bitcoin. And he becomes irrelevant when they talk all about it when they meet. LOL.

He try to be relevant though by attacking bitcoin early around mid year if I'm not mistaken. But it has backfired on him. Last time I heard, he's stance has somewhat softened, and from his tweets, it looks like he has began investing on it. No one can really moved a immovable object like bitcoin. It has gain a lot of supporters and investors and Mark has missed the boat.

And yes, we have the same sentiments, he is butthurt because he wasn't able to buy it when the price is really cheap. He needs to go back and lick Dirk. LOL.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sharanelcsy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

Hahaha, you guys are talking shit about Mark Cuban because he'snot investing in Bitcoin like you would risk your money if you were billionaire.
Market is pure speculative. Bitcoin's worthless. It's just a store of value, gold. There are other coins that more usable than Bitcoin but they don't have enough adoption. Without "Bitcoin" name , core would be dead by now.
If you can't see it, you're blind then. China Ban caused %30 dip, 30Million$ tether hack immediately caused %8 in price down.
Mark Cuban isn't shitting about Bitcoin either. He's actually providing good tips. You should consider you lost your money when you invest in Crypto. Bitcoin can hit 100K with fomo and can also go down to 1K$ with panic. 

btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:17:36 PM

Well I think everyone is entitled to their opinion.
BTC is something so new and from the future - you could not expect everyone to accept BTC. Indeed, the day when everyone accepts BTC and would like to take a position in BTC is the day when BTC will stop rising - because then it would just trade like any other asset in the world!
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:34:56 PM

I definitely understand this reaction, but as mentioned before in this thread, he is purely looking for attention. If he talks trash about Bitcoin, he actually hopes that the entire crypto community jumps on him and call him names, etc. The less we feed this clown with attention, the less incentive he will have to continue with this nonsense. Don't forget that the higher the market is going up, the more entities will try to make it fall down so they can enter. Good thing however is that the market doesn't give a single damn about this guy -- nothing seems to be able to stop this bull run, and that's a fact. Let's just entertain ourself with how our Bitcoin wealth sharply increases, and let others just sink down with their bitterness....
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:02:26 PM

He is doing that so he can have time to put his own money into it. Dimon will diss Bitcoin and then his group actually has a team setup to create products based on Bitcoin at the same time.

I hope all the rich clowns don't invest anything into Bitcoin at all and stick with Fiat so we can all stick to them later in a few years so they can eat their own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: