Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit coin hit 25000 USD  (Read 2807 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:33:52 AM

Some people say that Bitcoin is going to reach 25.000 USD at the end of the year 2018 .  I don.t think so , just think , if Bitcoin race up from 5000 USD to 11000 USD in just a month , in 12 months do you think it's going to reach just 25000 ? No , the value of the Bitcoin it's gonna reach more then 25000 USD , I think it's going to reach 40000 at the end of the year 2018 .
10k was also a difficult but I has happened and in the same way 25k will also happened and there is no obstacle in bitcoin’s way to rise more bitcoin has cleared all the glitches that it has gone so high and now nothing can affect the price investor are mature and they are now not getting panicked anymore and all this shows that in the mid of 2k18 this 25k milestone will be achieved and then time will be perfectly profit time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:20:45 PM

Some South Korean  bitcoin exchanges have already reached the level of $17k per bitcoin and soon other well-known may follow suit. Next year bitcoin will try to test more levels like $20k and will break more all-time highs.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:27:30 AM

As per these trend , surely next year end this bitcoin will go 25000 USD.

what about your opinions?  and need to know due to forks this risen trend happens?

Yes my opinions is bitcoin must hit $25000 but it is not possible in this year, It is possible to hit $25000 in August of 2018
If we can judge the performance of bitcoin then it is improved to a very high level and that that will make the price of bitcoin very high like we are assuming 50k$. you are asking for 25k$ its easy task for bitcoin now because bitcoin is getting big investors now and this will make this task easy.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:41:45 AM

This year we'll progress towards $25000, because the growth of the year has begun taking the value upwards generating panic among the users, as we didn't experienced any sort of price bump by the end days of the year by which price increase happens with each and every year.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

In my opinion i think that bitcoin will hit 25000 usd in the middle of the year of 2018.The way btc is now increasing it can easily surface 25000 usd within few months.
Me too. This year has beem a breakout year for btc. I cam't even count anymore how much we've broken an alltime high since it's pretty consistent in breaking it. And that paved the way for this trend which is very likely to continue next year

It is very easy to bitcoin that hit 25,000 $ in the end of 2018 because the value of the bitcoin is pumping day by day. Bitcoin cross the early stages slow but now it is rushing the limits and hope that it can hit the 25,000 $ in the next year.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

In my opinion i think that bitcoin will hit 25000 usd in the middle of the year of 2018.The way btc is now increasing it can easily surface 25000 usd within few months.
Me too. This year has beem a breakout year for btc. I cam't even count anymore how much we've broken an alltime high since it's pretty consistent in breaking it. And that paved the way for this trend which is very likely to continue next year

It is very easy to bitcoin that hit 25,000 $ in the end of 2018 because the value of the bitcoin is pumping day by day. Bitcoin cross the early stages slow but now it is rushing the limits and hope that it can hit the 25,000 $ in the next year.

I think so too. Bitcoin has more potential to move faster than other coins. Besides since most cryptos are being valuated to USDT and BTC, this gives BTC an edge to perform better than any other. So $25,000 is pretty an amazing feat and BTC can hit the mark easily.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

I really hope that this will happen, because there is a chance that bitcoin will increase rapidly again just like last month. I hope that the demand of bitcoin will get larger and i also hope that the price would be stable in the next few months.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

This year we'll progress towards $25000, because the growth of the year has begun taking the value upwards generating panic among the users, as we didn't experienced any sort of price bump by the end days of the year by which price increase happens with each and every year.

At any time Bitcoin prices always experience a significant change. In this year we have been able to see the various situations that occur, good situation and also bad situation. I will not mention the value of the Bitcoin price, which is on my mind that the price of Bitcoin will be very likely to happen.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

As per these trend , surely next year end this bitcoin will go 25000 USD.
what about your opinions?  and need to know due to forks this risen trend happens?
Bitcoin price will grow to reach $100k in this year 2018 not only $25k. The only things that are holding bitcoin down at the moment are transaction issues. And the Lightning network is here to solve these problems. Once the lightning network is fully implemented the bitcoin is going to be faster and smoother than ever. With LN implemented bitcoin will continue it nonstop journey to the moon and this time we're dominating 80% of the cryptocurrencies market, no mercy.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

At any time Bitcoin prices always experience a significant change. In this year we have been able to see the various situations that occur, good situation and also bad situation. I will not mention the value of the Bitcoin price, which is on my mind that the price of Bitcoin will be very likely to happen.

Its likely that that would not happen at the same pace as when btc breached record high after record high last december but i also believe that 25k is pretty achievable before the second half of 2018. A lot of factors point that way even with the strong showing of other alts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

I am still waiting 25k. 2 months ago we reached almost 20k (actually some exchanges sold at this price). We are in a big correction since then. Next leg up is coming and price will grow more in January.
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

The mass bitcoin adoption is just beginning. Finally we see advertisements directed towards a wider audience to invest into bitcoin, articles and media coverage enlightening people about cryptos.
Bitcoin will gain a lot of investors, many won't even understand the concept but still invest because of the history of bitcoin/others's shallow advice.
We just need more services accepting bitcoins, more day-to-day use of it and we are good to cross $25k easily.
Recently with the Chinese backing out, i don't have much to say with confidence to speculate bitcoin's future.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

Bitcoin will definitely reach that easily, that is if the "pumping day by day" you've said is the actual truth which we all know is not. It is good to be optimistic but being realistic won't hurt.

$25k will be reached within the first two quarters of this year (now I'm being optimistic Roll Eyes). The ATH last year was almost $20k, very close to our target here so we can safely say that Bitcoin will reach that target with certainty. Let's just hope that Bitcoin is also optimistic Roll Eyes Grin
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

I am still waiting 25k. 2 months ago we reached almost 20k (actually some exchanges sold at this price). We are in a big correction since then. Next leg up is coming and price will grow more in January.
It was stopped when it was about to reach $20,000 but still I have hope that it will happen.

I don't know if it was too quick or I'm just assuming it fast that we've been stuck at the line of $14,000 up until now.

If the bull starts to run, we will see it to the moon.

Vires in Numeris
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

It was stopped when it was about to reach $20,000 but still I have hope that it will happen.

I don't know if it was too quick or I'm just assuming it fast that we've been stuck at the line of $14,000 up until now.

If the bull starts to run, we will see it to the moon.
It's nice to see of course that many users still believe in Bitcoin. Perhaps this is a hysterical hope against the backdrop of Bitcoin's slow sinking. I do not want to see figures below 10,000 dollars, because it will be a very huge catastrophe for all the crypto currency.
Bloomie

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:33:21 AM

20k was a psychological barrier that many people sold at, and that downturn caused a bit of panic, and then a lot of panic. Just a big domino effect. Once we get past 20k again that barrier will be gone until maybe 25k or 30k is achieved.
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

Last month Bitcoin price hit 20k. Then it started to decline.Then it increased to 17k and reduced again to 14k.But sooner Bitcoin will come back to normal.It will reach 20k a month.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

Last month Bitcoin price hit 20k. Then it started to decline.Then it increased to 17k and reduced again to 14k.But sooner Bitcoin will come back to normal.It will reach 20k a month.
I do hope bitcoin price will recover its value, because lately it currently stable. It hit 25k usd so I hope this year there is new to hit ath on bitcoin value. So, I hold some btc at this time.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

It will hits $25000 in this year and higher than that because many people are interested to invest. Nowadays bitcoin are very popular in the market because of priced.
Winchester07

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:03:43 PM

Yes , will hit at one time  , bu the problem is we don't know when. . It could be this year or Mayne the next year or maybe in 2020 , we just don't know when it's gonna happen . But surely is gonna happen at one point.  Let's just wait an see when it's gonna happen . And also , Bitcoin may not hit that value never , it could crash really much and after not growing back like is usually  do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: