Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia  (Read 12305 times)
NewbieCollector

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:53:29 AM

Excellent decision for education! I think it will be amazing to see the space in 360 degree video

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:26:45 AM

Excellent decision for education! I think it will be amazing to see the space in 360 degree video
You are right. Just awesome, time travel, dinosaurus, space..even only the thought of this fascinates
QuiteRight

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:52:28 AM

What about censore? For some content you can be blocked
fizik

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:13:27 AM

There will be independent community moderation of the experiences.

ALTAIR VR - virtual encyclopedia on blockchain
🔥You will never forget what you experience!🔥
Matematic

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:20:12 AM

There is a solution: blockchain technology. Blockchain technology stores data in a decentralized manner. Using blockchain, we do not use a single server that falls under the jurisdiction of a particular country.
DoNotTouchMyTraLaLa

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

All content will be interactive?
Matematic

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:24:00 AM

All content will be interactive?
Not all VR experiences will be are interactive. Some of them are a visual, 360 degree video, or a simulation, allowing deeper understanding of the subject
YellowZapdos

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

Will be the system of reputation for moderators?
Matematic

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:26:42 PM

Will be the system of reputation for moderators?
The moderators earn reputation points for scores which coincides with the majority, and lose points for evaluations that strongly contradict the general concensus
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:27:42 PM

are there any restrictions on buying tokens?
blackberry_pie

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:33:08 PM

are there any restrictions on buying tokens?
Unfortunately, we do not work with citizens of the United States and Singapore.
The minimum purchase at the stage of the ITO is 0.05 ETH
a_bo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

Hello everyone!
We have received positive feedbacks from Nokia and Facebook: they are excited about the project and think that VR education platform is a really good idea. That's inspiring!
And what is your opinion on VR education? Imagine that you could learn history or physics through VR experiences - what do you think about this possibility? Is it the future of education? Do you have some expectations, opinions or your past experience to share?
We are opened to your thoughts and discussion!
Where ico ?

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:54:38 PM

Hello everyone!
We have received positive feedbacks from Nokia and Facebook: they are excited about the project and think that VR education platform is a really good idea. That's inspiring!
And what is your opinion on VR education? Imagine that you could learn history or physics through VR experiences - what do you think about this possibility? Is it the future of education? Do you have some expectations, opinions or your past experience to share?
It is definitely necessary to develop, at least for the natural sciences. Children will find it much more interesting to study nature or astronomy, for example
a_bo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

Hello everyone!
It is definitely necessary to develop, at least for the natural sciences. Children will find it much more interesting to study nature or astronomy, for example
So, the first experiences to create should be natural sciences? Another interesting idea of the platform is to use VR education to avoid subjective factor - to learn history from different points of view, with a chance to look through main historical events, for example. What do you think about these possibilities?
Where ico ?

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:21:12 PM

Hello everyone!
So, the first experiences to create should be natural sciences? Another interesting idea of the platform is to use VR education to avoid subjective factor - to learn history from different points of view, with a chance to look through main historical events, for example. What do you think about these possibilities?
History is one of the natural sciences btw...
But learn it from different points of view... It's a dubious idea.
I don't think that it would be good to study the Second World War from the point of view of Germany, for example
PursuitofGainz

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:29:23 PM

Friends!
At the moment, an active private pre-sale for early investors is in progress, with attractive special deals those who purchase at least $20 000 worth of tokens.
Join to our Telegram channel for details, also, you can read our invest presentation:

https://rb.ru/static/i3/icons/telegram.png   https://pp.userapi.com/c841538/v841538185/450ac/eTaKUU2rKho.jpg

Interesting project, I will be following it as time progresses.
a_bo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

Hello everyone!
I don't think that it would be good to study the Second World War from the point of view of Germany, for example
Sure, it's natural sciences - that's why I mentioned history)
On one hand, you are right, and there will be an option to vote for the experiences ITO-participants prefer more to be chosen for the platform. On the other hand, I can doubt your quote: it can be really useful for people to know about the prehistory of the Second World War from the perspective of Germany because it can help to develop critical thinking.  Now we know the consequences of that chosen regime, but for people, at that time it was like "white is black" and "black is white": it can be really useful to learn how to recognize the truth. So, such experiences have to be properly explained.
But don't you have in mind some historical events that you would like to see from other's perspective?)
Where ico ?

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:24:32 PM

Hello everyone!
On one hand, you are right, and there will be an option to vote for the experiences ITO-participants prefer more to be chosen for the platform. On the other hand, I can doubt your quote: it can be really useful for people to know about the prehistory of the Second World War from the perspective of Germany because it can help to develop critical thinking.  Now we know the consequences of that chosen regime, but for people, at that time it was like "white is black" and "black is white": it can be really useful to learn how to recognize the truth. So, such experiences have to be properly explained.
But don't you have in mind some historical events that you would like to see from other's perspective?)
History for the most part is bloodshed. So this is a rather profound question. I would strongly have thought about what I would like: to look at or read. Especially as a child
a_bo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:59:35 PM

Hello everyone!
History for the most part is bloodshed. So this is a rather profound question. I would strongly have thought about what I would like: to look at or read. Especially as a child
That would be great if in the nearest future schools will combine usual and VR education - learning with books and engaged learning will both be available. But it's up to schools that will be opened for new technologies or not. 
Where ico ?

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:07:20 PM

Hello everyone!
That would be great if in the nearest future schools will combine usual and VR education - learning with books and engaged learning will both be available. But it's up to schools that will be opened for new technologies or not. 

but parents must also decide, of course ...
I don't know if I would allow my 15 year old son to be in the thick of Pearl Harbor, for example
So let them better start to study nature and space ... and there we'll see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: